Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Accidental Victim - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Accidental Victim (200450 Views)

Fiction Story: Inheritance Is Accidental / Let The Thread Face The Cut! (between The Rapist And The Victim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accidental Victim by illmatic101(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2015
FTC on a new page cool

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by saxwizard(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2015
we waited too long dat update no do me

dioxidane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by Olofintoto(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2015
Dioxidane.
*winks*

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by Hawlahscho(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2015
ademoladeji:

Olofintoto ataata,

Mowapa. Iwo na nko? Oshey fun 'ifi inu tan re simi'.
Idaduro ninu ijasibe yin wa latara wipe moni awon nkan pataki ti mo n gbiyanji lati to leto. Ma binu fun idi eyi, o wu mi ki o mari bayi.

Ijasi loni? Iwo ko ni binu, nitori wipe emi ko fe se adehun ti ko dami loju wipe ma mu se. Sugbon lagnaara Olorun Alaanu, ma se atunse eto lati bo gbogbo asiko ti mio le ja e si itan na ki ose yi to pari.

Leekan is, Dakun fiye denu.

Ni tooto __________

Dioxidane

Remix-Yoruba

Kudos Bro cool

IJASI grin
Re: Accidental Victim by Hawlahscho(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2015
I nearly lost d story "resume"

More updates please
Re: Accidental Victim by ademoladeji(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Kudos Bro cool
IJASI grin
Na you dey mentor me baba...
#Ijasi

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by seunspice(m): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Great story DIOXIDANE. So whats happening to Funmi at her cell now? You've got me locked on this thread. You are doing well bro. I had to deactivate Ghostmode to drop this comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Still no news about Funmi Coker, just waiting for the strike.. waiting patiently

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dedicated to Yetundegold. Thanks dear, I really Appreciate...

Contd.

'Gentlemen, may I have your attention?', Col. Coker asked while facing the men standing in a makeshift tent. They all shuffled and the tent went quiet.

There were about sixteen men in the tent. Some of them were personnel from the SSS office, some of them soldiers attached to the unit, while about three of them were computer analysts siting on chairs clacking on their keyboards.

There was a satellite generated map of the area projected on a screen and Col. Coker was standing beside it.

'Funmilola Coker and Damien Abbah', Col. Coker began while maintaining eye contact with each of the men, 'were kidnapped some days ago on the streets of Lagos. We believe them to be held here by the Taliban group.'

'Based on the information we have and given the satellite thermal imagery of the area, this building', he said pointing at a particular spot on the map, 'is where we believe Miss Funmilola to be held.'

'You guys would be dropped off here, using the trees of the forest as cover and taking this path through the trees to get to the building.'

'What about the male hostage?', one of the men asked.

'He was able to make a run for it', Mr Daniel, who was standing beside Col. Coker replied. 'The last time we were in communication with him, he was asked to remain in position, but the last thermal scan of the area indicated that he was not. He's definitely on the move and right now we do not have his exact location.'

'So how do we get to identify him, sir', a Soldier asked.

'He would most likely not be in your area of operation, so you wouldn't have to worry about him. As I'm sure you are aware, you are to treat any contact as hostile and very dangerous', Mr Daniel replied.

'What if he is in the vicinity of the operation, sir?', another soldier asked. 'If he's really within the vicinity, I believe he should be able to identify himself with you guys', Col. Coker replied.

'Andrew?', Col. Coker called as he looked towards the lead computer analyst.

'Erhm-m, yes', Andrew replied, slightly stuttering. 'The final thermal scan carried out some minutes ago revealed that most of the terrorists are concentrated at the southern part of the area, most likely the major point of entry when we are to invade. However, there are very few contacts around the building were we believe Miss Funmi is held, so there should be little resistance in getting her out.'

Col. Coker spoke up again. 'Gentlemen, the time frame of this operation is ten minutes, from the beginning to the end. There is no time for any lapse. Six of you have been selected for this covert mission...'

He mentioned the names of the men selected for the mission and asked if anyone had objections. No one did. He continued giving instructions and after several minutes, his dismissed them and asked them to make their final preparations....

T.B.C tomorrow guys, ladies. Sorry for the seemingly short update. I suffered some data loss earlier and had retype from scratch. Would continue tomorrow by His grace. Thank you all for your support. It's appreciated. Goodnight ladies, guys...

28 Likes

Re: Accidental Victim by real86(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Thanks for the update + thank God you are back. What ever happened? It took a while.

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
real86:
Thanks for the update + thank God you are back. What ever happened? It took a while.

smiley Thanks bro... Was trying to resolve some personal wahala jor... Hopefully I'll drop updates more often now...
Re: Accidental Victim by oghenekome51(f): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Thanks for d update man! And ur stress will be rewarded with wages/salary someday, keep it up! Dioxidane u shud b in bed by now cos i can see u peeping.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by zimoni(f): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
Till tomorrow Bawse.

You are doing a good job.

Still, I read.

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
Thanks for that short update, it reminds me of my indomie..

Thumb up dioxidane, strike I dey waitew..
Re: Accidental Victim by ademoladeji(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dioxidane don give us SCAM of the month

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by saxwizard(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2015
issokay nice one grin
Re: Accidental Victim by nceedaga(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
He took a peep and saw someone walking
towards him without caution. He quickly took an
aim, then he stopped. He was stunned.
Walking towards him was Damien, grinning
wildly with his rifle slung above his shoulder.
'You can come out now, dunce', he called out
with a grin. 'I guess now we are even', he said
to Mustapha
i tell una say damien no get sense...... oga dioxidane sorry abt ur dats loss.... buh i believe ur bck beta n strnger.
Re: Accidental Victim by whao: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
nceedaga:

He took a peep and saw someone walking
towards him without caution. He quickly took an
aim, then he stopped. He was stunned.
Walking towards him was Damien, grinning
wildly with his rifle slung above his shoulder.
'You can come out now, dunce', he called out
with a grin. 'I guess now we are even', he said
to Mustapha
i tell una say damien no get sense...... oga dioxidane sorry abt ur dats loss.... buh i believe ur bck beta n strnger.

U try sha! Maybe u can continue, let's get ur part of the story and compare with Dioxidane's next update.
Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 22, 2015
Update o.
Re: Accidental Victim by yetundegold(f): 1:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Dioxidane.....thanks.....#winks#
Re: Accidental Victim by nceedaga(m): 7:23am On Aug 22, 2015
whao:

U try sha! Maybe u can continue, let's get ur part of the story and compare with Dioxidane's next update.
what r u tlkin did i say dioxidanes story z nt gud...
Re: Accidental Victim by Etumgbe(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2015
U are a bastarrd[quote author=YoungestMuller post=37203597]

[color=purple]U sabi read @ all
Was he criticizing dioxidane
Re: Accidental Victim by Carinaflo(f): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2015
Welcome back Dioxidane
Re: Accidental Victim by InfinityEstates: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nice one Dioxidane...

emmyfresh200 YoungestMuller, later you guys would say you are sensible, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by crazo(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
emmyfresh200:
[color=#000099][/color]
abeg wah specie of dumb are u and youngest muller
I need to know the color of ur problemS
Re: Accidental Victim by Dalyjay(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Oya ooooo, i dey wait dalyjay n d building
Re: Accidental Victim by YoungestMuller(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
crazo:
abeg wah specie of dumb are u and youngest muller
I need to know the color of ur problemS
na purple colour
Re: Accidental Victim by YoungestMuller(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Dalyjay:
Oya ooooo, i dey wait dalyjay n d building
so make we run
Re: Accidental Victim by YoungestMuller(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
Etumgbe:
U are a bastarrd
ordinary quoting u no sabi, now tell me who dah real bastard is

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (43) (Reply)

Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics / Choices: Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.