Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

How 153 Died In Dana Air Http:///1gbbqy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How 153 Died In Dana Air Http:///1gbbqy (594 Views)

Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi / 50 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2016 / Father Pays Tribute To Late Daughter Who Died In Dana Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How 153 Died In Dana Air Http:///1gbbqy by ayoshyne(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2015
53 died in Dana Air crash because Of Patience Jonathan’s Flight

POSTED ON MAY 29, 2015 BY ALEX ZANTA
If you remember, a Lagos-bound Dana Airline from Abuja to lagos, crashed into a two storey building at Ishaga, at the outskirts of Lagos, killing all 153 passengers.

The lagos bound aircraft was just a few minutes to its destination on the same day the wife of former president jonathan was in lagos. usually, when a president’s plane is about to take off or land in Nigeria, all other planes are grounded or not allowed to land which is barbaric. i mean why should one man hold so many people to ransom?

on the said day the dana airline plane crashed, jonathan’s wife was suppose to travel and as such all the landing planes were told to stay afloat until her plane took off. Unfortunately, the ill fated dana airline carrying 153 bright futured Nigeria was about to land and communicated with the control tower which told the pilot to stay afloat as the first lady’s plane was about to take off and of which at this particular time, the first lady was still in victoria island.

The pilot communicated back to the tower that his plane was short of fuel and needed to make an emergency land but the ambitious control tower officer refused him landing despite knowing it was a commercial flight with low fuel. the pilot decided to finally disobey the control tower and tried to land the plane irrespective of the control tower and unfortunately, his fuel finished before he could get to the airport and it crashed in ishaga.

one 153 lives of passengers on board and others in ishere plus properties were lost just for one person! it will also interest you to know that the first lady eventually decided not to travel that day till the next day so those lives where lost for nothing!

there is no law that states that a plane cannot land when a president or first lady is about to take land. these lives were lost and nobody is talking about this. now by law when an airlines licence is seized, it shouldn’t be released within 3yrs of it being seized but due to cover up, the dana airline license was released within a year.
Re: How 153 Died In Dana Air Http:///1gbbqy by ayoshyne(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2015
(Http:///1G8BBQy)
Re: How 153 Died In Dana Air Http:///1gbbqy by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 15, 2015
What a bad day , as many watch the plane descending low until it hit the building and an order was given not to rescue the victims as many people were there to rescue the victims even before the plane caught fire and policemen were resisting pple from rescuing the victims and some young kids lost their parents in the Fire but BRF took the kids and kept them in government house..

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why I/we Love Nairaland. / I Need Help On How To Recover My Gold Iphone 6 Plus Stolen From My Car / I Think Nairalanders Can Support BRUNO IWUOHA..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.