Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Reasons Why I/we Love Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reasons Why I/we Love Nairaland. (591 Views)

I Love Nairaland / Why I Love Nairaland / We Love Our Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I/we Love Nairaland. by eyeon(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Some kinda funny-to-me-or-us reasons why I or WE love nairaland...
1. FREEDOM TO READ: In this case, I imagine a thread tittled 'GIRLS ONLY NEED TO KNOW THIS.' And in this thread, you find out that %90 of the comments were made by guys.
2. FREEDOM TO COMMENT WHAT AND ON WHAT YOU LIKE: Talking about comments like;
You get Nokia 3310 charger?
Person on gen for here?
Abeg I wan buy Zoom recharge card.
I wan spread my pants abeg... In a thread about 'HOW TO TRAVEL FROM ABA TO CHINA WITH LEGEDEZ BENZ' Funny.
3. FREEDOM OF MULTI-REGISTRATION: Some niggas here has registered in here over 10, if not upto 20 times. Because of their punishments for mis-using NUMBER 2 and 6. You may know some of such persons.
4. THE FREEDOM TO BE BANNED: Some tend to use this freedom whenever they are tired of their account, like they had a thought of coming again with a different name.
5. FREEDOM OF COUNTERING: This occurs often. Like when a girl posts about the weaknesses of guys and it pained one nigga saperately. You'll see the nigga's counter attack in the next 50 minutes... This is fun shaa.
6. FREEDOM OF BEEFING: Yeah. Niggas throwing blood-sucking, heart-breaking insults on other niggas here and there... Counter attack is allowed here though.
7. FREEDOM OF HEARING AND BEING HEARD: Yeah, we, hearing what our president, senators, governors,etc of course has us in a raw form and of course, telling them what we have in mind too in raw forms. This is fun too.
8. PICTURES SPEAK LOUDER THAN COMMENTS: Here, people or someone uses a picture with write-ups on it to insult you politely in a comment form; in your thread and you'ld rather they gave you a thousand words than those pictures. Ouch... E dey pain eeh.
9. NIGGAS CONVEY WHAT THEY WANNA: Here a nigga that doesn't wanna use the words like IDI.OT, mess, MOTHERFU.CKER, etc in there raw forms, device means to do so. And making it a look alike with the raw form.
10. YOU CAN ADD YOURS:
Cc. Lalasticlala
Cc. Mods
Re: Reasons Why I/we Love Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Freedom to say,,,,Nonsense
Re: Reasons Why I/we Love Nairaland. by NowLetUsBegin: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hope you know No. 9 is against the house rules Another nonsensical FP seeking post!!!

And yes #DareArtAlade's New Singles

DARE ART ALADE'S #PrayForMe:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24136

Dare Art Alade ft Olamide #AsikoLaiye:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24135

Now Enjoy!!

Re: Reasons Why I/we Love Nairaland. by may01(f): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Freedom to yawn when you see posts like this tongue
Re: Reasons Why I/we Love Nairaland. by eyeon(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
may01:
Freedom to yawn when you see posts like this tongue
Yes my dear, yawning and urinating. Lol.
Re: Reasons Why I/we Love Nairaland. by eyeon(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
NowLetUsBegin:
Hope you know No. 9 is against the house rules Another nonsensical FP seeking post!!!

And yes #DareArtAlade's New Singles

DARE ART ALADE'S #PrayForMe:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24136

Dare Art Alade ft Olamide #AsikoLaiye:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24135

Now Enjoy!!
Really?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Recover My Gold Iphone 6 Plus Stolen From My Car / Can The Guys In The House Remember This Back Then??? / How Many Of You Know This? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.