Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Share Your Testimony in Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimony in Life. (1303 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / An Hilarious Testimony In The Church / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Testimony in Life. by debola(f): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2005
pls can all of you share you testimony so that i can believe in miracles...... any..........thing you feel it was not by your might but the power of GOD..... smiley cool anything that happened in a miraculous way to you....
Re: Share Your Testimony in Life. by debola(f): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2005
I will share one about my brother he did a brain tumor operation the year 2001 and was in the hospital for 9 months the doctor said he often does this kind of operation, that is either the person dies or the person is blind or is an slowpoke or the person runs mad.. so my parent had to sign they did so, because my brother was seeing double so we just had to go for the operation it cost 1.5 million first payment he did the operation he survived and nothing happened to him he survived only that the stuff had affected his sight because the tumor was pressing on the optic nerves so they had to open up his skull and remove the tumor and fix it back it was a had time for me and my family because he was the first he..
He survived but he cant see well now atleats non of the above listed by the doctor happened to him his very alright only that he cant see well but he See's he goes around alone.....this same person is a bornagain he was coming from church 2004 December SHILOH winners period he had an accident fatal one.... you know he cant see well so as he drop from the bus of winners trying to cross he did not know a car was coming and the car hit him real hard we thought he was dead but he was not even..
His head was not affected...but he had cervical fracture and the doctor said that people that has this type of problem with there cervical often dont walk again but my brother had a cervical problem but he can walk his very alright now....GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY is with him always........it a miracle...is always with his own his mercyfull....THANKS TO GOD
Re: Share Your Testimony in Life. by layi(m): 1:25am On Oct 19, 2005
I am happy u started this thread. Miracles are part of lives..we can't be too civil to ignore them.
I've been supernaturally healed of scurvy (mouth disease characterised by unneccesary bleeding and swelling of gums). It happened in church (christ embassy healing service). i knew i was going to be healed then and during prayers i felt a HOT ball leave my mouth. I felt my gum. The swelling was gone. Instantly. It was a miracle.
I've also had divine intervention in some instances. I was walking home from school in 1992. Along a lonely part.i got so weak..i didnt know when i moved unto the road. A car was coming from behind at top speed (about 140km/hr)...i just felt someone pull me off immediately..and d car missed me by d whsikers. But really there was no soul around me then. It was GOD...an unseen hand.
I went visiting someone around Mile 3/Diobu in portHarcourt (during my days at UNIPORT). I stayed up late and was goin back to school around 9.30pm. I got to corner...never knew it was an hideout. I was surounded by 8 fierce looking guyz. They were bent on strippin me naked. But out of d blues 3 hefty men appeared (each between 6'5 - 7ft tall) freed me from their claws...told me to run. As i looked up to thank them...there were no more.  Dissapeared.

Lots of testimonies to tell but i still believe a lot of people wont apprecaite it until they experience divinity first hand.
I''ll never stop tellin of the Lord's goodness anyway.
I pray God meets us all at the point of our needs
Re: Share Your Testimony in Life. by debola(f): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2005
It just a miracle GOD is with his own and i think you are blessed and you have a purpose on earth..... i want a big miracle from GOD i asked this on behalf of what he as done for you.....cos now i belive.....HIS REAL... cheesy smiley grin
Re: Share Your Testimony in Life. by Nestle(f): 1:43pm On May 19, 2007
My life is a miracle. I did't know if u understand me b/u u are expecting me say something great. But i want u to know that there is no miracle greater than i being alive 2day. See, it not easy 4 u 2 sleep (not knowing where u are) and wake up . IT IS NOT A MIRACLE smiley

(1) (Reply)

Which Religion Is Good? -doubt Everything Find Your Own Light / Are Hurricanes Signs Of End Times? / Okija Juju's Summary On Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.