Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Reasons Superman Is Better Than Jesus Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Superman Is Better Than Jesus Christ. (1319 Views)

Poll: Superman Vs Jesus Christ-who is more better?

Superman: 66% (2 votes)
Jesus Christ: 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Nigerian Christians Love Their Churches And Pastors More Than Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Reasons Superman Is Better Than Jesus Christ. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2009
This article made me want to include a little list of why Superman is better than Jesus. I’ve made a comparative list so that I can definitively prove that the last son of Krypton is superior to the King of Kings"As Claimed" in almost every way.
  1. Superman has saved the planet for destruction numerous times. Jesus has threatened to return and bring upon the end of the earth with him, but so far is a fucking “no-show”.  shocked

2. Jesus performed a few miracles, but Superman can shoot laser beams out of his eyes, he can fly, is indestructible, and can see through everything except lead. In one movie he turned back time. How awesome is that? cheesy

3. Jesus may have died for your sins, but Superman died to protect us from an intergalactic killing machine called Doomsday.

4. When Jesus died, he was resurrected 3 days later and then abruptly left, telling his disciples he’d be back within their lifetimes (an obvious lie). Superman died, was in stasis for a while, and emerged with long glorious 90’s hair. Unlike Jesus, however, Superman stuck around and has been busy keeping the world safe from evil.

5. Although not a God, Superman still risks his life all the time trying to combat super villains. Jesus, on the other hand, is apparently all powerful, and yet refuses to do something as basic as healing even "Yellow Fever"

6. Superman can move mountains. Jesus claims praying to him will accomplish the same feat, but no noticeable effects from prayer have ever been measured. grin

7. Superman is an expert in dozens of languages, and is an accomplished journalist. Jesus never left any writings, or evidence of any of his works. kiss

8. Superman hooked up with the insanely hot, while the only women that showed any interest in Jesus were all prostitutes."Eye Roll"  kiss

9. Jesus said “But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me” (Luke 19:27). Superman, on the other hand, has a strict code of conduct that forbids him to kill anyone.

10. If you fell out of your apartment window and cried for help, Superman would try and save you. Not only will Jesus not even bother to save you; he will send you to hell for all eternity if you don’t believe in him.

Now some people may criticize me for this article, and they might be right: what’s the point in debating which fictional character is better, anyways?
Re: Reasons Superman Is Better Than Jesus Christ. by dgreatrock(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2009
Ogaga what exactly are you? You so pathetic and grossly anti- Christ! Gosh!
Re: Reasons Superman Is Better Than Jesus Christ. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2009
Hey dgreatrock
  how have you been?,yeah -so glad you're now getting my real identity and really so is it!,first and foremost i dont force anybody to follow up with me but would be advisable if every normal human being can be like me.

Anyway,i branch by our Urhoubo thread:Urhoubo Wadoo! and drop some post out there.Thanks for the ADS.,Sincerely"Ogaga Onowighose"-from the C.O.S

Re: Reasons Superman Is Better Than Jesus Christ. by Abuzola(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2009
Bravo, good and intelligent compose. 2 gbaski
Re: Reasons Superman Is Better Than Jesus Christ. by muhsin(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Bravo, good and intelligent compose. 2 gbaski

Please I wanna exclusively talk to Abuzola. Forgive my using other language than English. Thanks

Kiyaye

Ka rage shi harkar sa.

In kunne ya ji. . .
Re: Reasons Superman Is Better Than Jesus Christ. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2009
@ Abuzola true talk jare. . grin Jesus christ stories are too many and non of them can be clearly verify if not from the bible and word's of mouth's will start working ,testifying the unjust stories,many have called me a terror to christianity but i dont i hate it when been told a story from the bible every human being have free will to read,and another person's will come say to you what you had already understand?.Disgusting!.
If christianity wont stop calling jesus christ God i will be more than a terror to them all,a God nailed to the Cross because he was stubborn in a whole society,and afterall i Cry out saying:"My God. .!,My God!!,why had thou fosaken me?"-and was not able to save himself not talking about the God he even call upon.Did he come down and save him?.

Think about it people
Re: Reasons Superman Is Better Than Jesus Christ. by Abuzola(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2009
@ogaga: no mind them jare. Even idol worshipper never claim their god died once or cry or was beaten severely.

@muhsin. Nasan burhn wannan dan shaidanin, amma inayi ina kula. Shin akwai wani abinda zaka fada min wanda ban sani ba ? Ramadan kareem
Re: Reasons Superman Is Better Than Jesus Christ. by Maykelly(f): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[i]Hey dgreatrock

Furstrated demond angry
Re: Reasons Superman Is Better Than Jesus Christ. by muhsin(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2009
Abuzola:

@muhsin. Nasan burhn wannan dan shaidanin, amma inayi ina kula.  Shin akwai wani abinda zaka fada min wanda ban sani ba ? Ramadan kareem

Goya masa baya na nufin yarda da abun da yake fada. Kuma ka tuna Isa annabin Allah ne.

Karin bayani: don wasu--Kiristoci, bai kamata ka wuce gona da iri be.

Allah ya ganar damu, amin. Nagode.
Re: Reasons Superman Is Better Than Jesus Christ. by Tudor6(f): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2009
What are these boko harams yarning?
Haven't you heard of email?
Re: Reasons Superman Is Better Than Jesus Christ. by UyiIredia(m): 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2009
guy u dey vex 4 Jesus no be small >>>>  undecided undecided
ma belief >>> Jesus is 4 real & not a fictional character
i believe in a loving God who cares 4 us despite our miseries

stop livin a dream >>> u talk as if ole suppy's d real deal
dunno what else i can say to a guy with ur attitude  undecided undecided
Re: Reasons Superman Is Better Than Jesus Christ. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2009
Maykelly

I have alway's known your backside. . . grin  grin Your Guy"Man" Ogaga is on an X_Project and seeking for Co-operative member's ,ready to dedicate themself's fully to the"Left hand path"LHP services.,you always call me name's .Fustraction is for those that dont know's what it take's in Life,but as for me the point's i was ,and i am now-my Level is too far from Fustractioniac  smiley  smiley.

Remember. . .you can also be a "WORLD CHANGER" like me.
Re: Reasons Superman Is Better Than Jesus Christ. by Abuzola(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2009
@muhsin- Jesus of the christian is not the same with that of Islam. The Bible clearly stated that jesus was son of God and at the same time God- this is what many christian translate the bible. Jesus of the Bible was crucified. So we are talking of two entirely different jesus. Ogaga view on jesus is jesus isn't christ talk of Almighty and thats my stance as well

(1)

As A Concerned Christian / Which Don Moen's Track Inspire You The Most? He Never Sleeps / Iranian Pastor Freed From Apostasy Death Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.