Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... (2113 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him / Reactions Over Rats In President Buhari's Office / Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by mymadam(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2015
News Just In: A diplomatic source has confirmed that Sudanese President Omar al Bashir has just left the country for Khartoum...

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-africa-33118882
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by drtwist(m): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2015
let book space so as not to wait for nothing
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2015
l thought zuma was a block head
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by geesampower(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2015
Hmmm....
Knew they won't hand him over to ICC. Though that man really should answer for the genocide in his country... Bloody murderer.

1 Like

Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by engrfcuksmtin(m): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
K
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by Dollyak(f): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
I think the escape was pretty much expected. Let's face it, South Africa bit more than she could chew so it kind of makes sense to let him go to avoid any diplomatic tensions.

1 Like

Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by elohorayodele: 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
he no go step outside sudan again lai lai grin
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by zicoraads: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
I don't think the South Africans planned on detaining him. This was just an opportunity for them to tell the West to go fvck themselves.

The South Africans are still mad that they are being accused of giving bribes for the 2010 World Cup. The West should go Bleep themselves. The selective justice of the ICC is just too annoying. On the other hand we have Israel and America committing series of crimes in other countries, but they are never touched.

What is sauce for the goose, should also be sauce for the gander!

1 Like

Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
If nobody reacts, the Kenyan President would. He has a running battle with the ICC just like the Sudanese President.
Modified:
Kenyatta was cleared by the ICC.
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by bettercreature(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
zicoraads:
I don't think the South Africans planned on detaining him. This was just an opportunity for them to tell the West to go fvck themselves.
You got it,south africans are not happy with the west because of Gaddaffi issue and Isreal occupation
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by bettercreature(m): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If nobody reacts, the Kenyan President would. He has a running battle with the ICC just like the Sudanese President.
You are not updated,he voluntary went to ICC and they decleared him a free man
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by zicoraads: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lalasticlala wink
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
bettercreature:
You are not updated,he voluntary went to ICC and they decleared him a free man
Link?
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by bettercreature(m): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Link?
You are very funny,check it on google Kenyatta is an HERO,he shamed the whole of netherland and shook the world,they had no single evidence against him

1 Like

Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by zicoraads: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Link?
Google it...the ICC dropped the charges against him.
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
bettercreature:
You are very funny,check it on google Kenyatta is an HERO
So he is a hero? How?
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by MizMyColi(f): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
zicoraads:
Google it...the ICC dropped the charges against him.

I blame Buhari embarassedembarassed

grin
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by bettercreature(m): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

So he is a hero? How?
Because he handed over the power to his vice and ordered pilot to fly him to the Hague
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by zicoraads: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

I blame Buhari embarassedembarassed

grin
I blame the Senate President, Senator Bukola Saraki grin
And the Speaker, Hon Dogara cheesy
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
bettercreature:
Because he handed over the power to his vice and ordered pilot to fly him to the Hague
Rubbish! No wonder you call Jonathan a hero.
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by omoharry(f): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hahaha...GOOD ONE South Africa. Dont mind this Oyibo people, Na only Africa leaders this yeye western countries sabi persecute.Let them start with American Former president George .W Bush for his war crime against the people of Iraq then we can start cooperating.Bunch of Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by wordcat(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
ICC fit try that rubbish on Netayanhu?
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by bettercreature(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish! No wonder you call Jonathan a hero.
Give me example of one criminal who voluntarily put his own arse on plane Beside you might be dead by now if Jonathan insisted he didnt loose the election,I am a PMB support but that doesnt stop me from saying the truth
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by MizMyColi(f): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
cheesy
zicoraads:
I blame the Senate President, Senator Bukola Saraki grin
And the Speaker, Hon Dogara cheesy
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by PRYCE(m): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
We knew that'll happen did we not?
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by amanze15(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chai
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
bettercreature:
Give me example of one criminal who voluntarily put his own arse on plane Beside you might be dead by now if Jonathan insisted he didnt loose the election,I am a PMB support but that doesnt stop me from saying the truth
Jonathan lost. He had no option but to concede defeat.
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by bettercreature(m): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Jonathan lost. He had no option but to concede defeat.
He had an option to cling to power and kill thousands like gbagbo or lead new Biafra war,you dont know anything
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by richidinho(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Better
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by grandlexuz(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
To think the request for his arrest was launched by a South African rights group makes me laugh. Africans were murdered and vandalised a few weeks ago and none of these SA right groups have called for the prosecution of those involved.. Bunch of clowns looking for relevance.."SA get liver for hold Bashir? Dem want Africa War 1" Bashir is a sitting president and was in SA on diplomatic passport with full diplomatic immunity. Besides he was there on the invitation of AU and not the South African government. At such the SA courts have no jurisdiction over him. ICC and its hypocrisy. America has committed more war crimes than any country on the globe; yet the ICC is totally blind to that regard. America is not a signatory to the ICC, yet has the power to refer other nations through the security council.. What a world!
Re: News Just In: President Omar Al-bashir Took Off A Few Minutes Ago From SA... by grandlexuz(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
omoharry:
Hahaha...GOOD ONE South Africa. Dont mind this Oyibo people, Na only Africa leaders this yeye western countries sabi persecute.Let them start with American Former president George .W Bush for his war crime against the people of Iraq then we can start cooperating.Bunch of Hypocrite.

True talk my sister! Hypocrisy at its worse!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Abandon Inherited Economic Policies, Says Buhari / Shiites:Nigerian Soldiers Desecrate Graves Of Martyrs & Burn Their Bodies(photos / Aso Rock Chapel Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.