Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Introducing Owu Crown Hotel Ibadan (4star) - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Introducing Owu Crown Hotel Ibadan (4star) (1837 Views)

Introducing Www.gomaysplazahotels.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Owu Crown Hotel Ibadan (4star) by PentaSol(m): 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Owu Crown Hotel Ibadan is the only international hotel operating in Ibadan and is designed to extend signature warm hospitality combined with the local Nigerian Flavour.
The hotel facilities includes 80 rooms, suites and apartments, an all-day dining room with its own private dining area, suitable for family gatherings or business functions in addition to a lobby bar and pool bar. The rooms are fully air conditioned, with WIFI internet access, Cable TV etc. The hotel’s facility includes swimming pool, gym, meeting rooms, business centre, and restaurant, private dining and lounge bar.
The hotel also boasts meeting and conference facilities which can accommodate up to 500 guests, in addition to two board rooms; the Owu Crown, which can accommodate up to 80 guests and the Elite, which can accommodate up to 25 guests. Leisure options include swimming pool, gym and shopping arcade.
The hotel also offers leisure programs to the local attraction of Ibadan upon request.

Bookings & Reservations
02-2022500
reservations@owucrownhotel.com
www.owucrownhotel.com
facebook.com/owucrownhotel
twitter.com/owucrownhotel

Re: Introducing Owu Crown Hotel Ibadan (4star) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
pentasol am sooory to bother u but i saw adverts on owu crown hotel looking for staff in lagos and i want to know if its scam or its real...cos i know owu crown hotel is located in ibadan
Re: Introducing Owu Crown Hotel Ibadan (4star) by Lexusgs430: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
N150, 000 a night? Would I be sleeping with Spiritual Angels, Devlish Demons or all the Olosho's on ring road for that price?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Good Hotel In Ilorin Or Jos: / Bus Shuttle And Hire Services Available. / Lagos To London For Only ₦166,599 (return)! - Book At Flightscanner.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.