Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

“I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari (45214 Views)

7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon / The Need For Ministers Despite Existing Career Permanent Secretaries / I Dont Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by dwayni: 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
The same reason why you were anxious about becoming a president modasucka

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by popson1st: 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
omenka:
That dull mad man is your president and will be for at least 4years. If the mad man dares to visit your household, your governor would also be there to receive him. You house will be given a facelift and possibly have new furnitures installed. At the end, you'd definitely share a testimony in church
(that is if you have what it takes to address a crowd).

Now tell us, who seems "madder"- you honouring the mad man or the mad man himself?? cheesy

What a hard tackle..
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by discusant: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Four years from now, Buhari shall say he does not know why people expect him to do miracles - over Nigeria.

The country was ruined by past military leaders.

But Buhari's intervention with sacking an elected government in 1983 set the stage for Nigeria's downward turn.

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by djkirkoo2(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
omenka:
That dull mad man is your president and will be for at least 4years. If the mad man dares to visit your household, your governor would also be there to receive him. You house will be given a facelift and possibly have new furnitures installed. At the end, you'd definitely share a testimony in church

Now tell us, who seems "madder"- you honouring the mad man or the mad man himself?? cheesy
U no talk all diz in d time of GEJ o. Na now una don knw how e dey pain, d tym wey una dey call GEJ clueless & his wife illiterate ur sense no let u knw say him go fit change ur poor family background to a rich family background wit d twinkle of an eye. Yeye dey smell. Rubbish APC fools.

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by discusant: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
For the last 12 years, Buhari had sought to preside over Nigeria, if he had good programmes to revamp Nigeria, he should have had on his mind the names of Nigerians he wished to use for the job.

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Emekamex(m): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ok Buhari, we will be expecting the list by december 2019

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by PointB: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
PStacks:

Yet another Mad Man..

TANoids littered all over the place.

Can't you people just get a life please?

You, stu/pid, sir, are on a long thing. I think you are the one who needs a life; a job! But first get your tongue off the butt of our semi-literate President - the prominent Duara dullard. wink

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Image123(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ferdinandu:
Mr Man if you have to be in our shoes you have to be anxious to Know how the Person you appointed to turn around your ailing company will go about turning it around. Start work joor. You said you know the problems and how to fix it before we elected you. Our patience is limited.

He explained already. Whatever you're going to fix needs money. It's not just to know the problems and how to fix it. He should know the state of our economy, debts reserves and liabilities. Then the state of what is the major source of income (petroleum). It is after that he can adjust plans and priorities and fix ministers. That's proper planning and accountability.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by mentorandfriend(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Go check ma records for "west germany"
grinBadt guy

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
omenka:

Epic reality check of fat head. thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by mentorandfriend(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Go check ma records for "west germany"
grinBadt guy

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Iman24: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES @ ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS, ABUJA AND BENIN. CALL 07050606836

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by leo2020: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Too many unintelligent kids on this site. they can barely differentiate btw left & right..wat was the result of past presidents who had chosen wuruwuru ministers a day after their inauguration?..if u fail to plan, then u will plan to fail..Now that nairaland.com has been reduced to a platform to insult and nickname the President, then i just hope this site doesnt get reported and shutdown indefinitely!!!. Seun Osewa and whoever is involve should be seriously mindful of this urgly development.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Image123(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
discusant:
Four years from now, Buhari shall say he does not know why people expect him to do miracles - over Nigeria.

The country was ruined by past military leaders.

But Buhari's intervention with sacking an elected government in 1983 set the stage for Nigeria's downward turn.

Oh, Nigeria was progressing before December 1983?
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by kingbus: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
Image123:

He explained already. Whatever you're going to fix needs money. It's not just to know the problems and how to fix it. He should know the state of our economy, debts reserves and liabilities. Then the state of what is the major source of income (petroleum). It is after that he can adjust plans and priorities and fix ministers. That's proper planning and accountability.
so he didn't know all these before he started campaigning and saying gej wasn't doing the job well?? So apc and buhari were not even prepared at all but yet they kept making promises of making 1 dollar equal to 1 naira Splendid ! Fantastic!! So it is now buhari is just studying the problem with nigeria?? Honestly u guys are doing a wor wor and shoddy job defending buhari.

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by vislabraye(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
ifihearam:
It really baffles me how some people here think...you took the pleasure and delight to rain insults on GEJ at every slightest provocation or opportunity,now that the table has turned and your so called "preferred candidate' is t the receiving end you now bringing morals into politics...i remeber vividly how buhari was the first to condemn every move made by his predecessor,guess he has to reap what he sowed and he laid this precedent for us. So our dear APC e-rats we aint started yet because i for one WILL NEVER see anything good in this administration.

That's called hypocrisy. I'm just amazed how Apc goons insulted and abused Gej left, right and center but if you criticise Gmb even if you mean well, you hear them abuse you.
Someone said something against Buhari and then one of his supporters replied that person , "what has ur father done to Help Nigeria?" But I doubt it if this same e rat's father can achieve what Gej has done.

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by kingbus: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
leo2020:
Too many unintelligent kids on this site. they can barely differentiate btw left & right..wat was the result of past presidents who had chosen wuruwuru ministers a day after their inauguration?..if u fail to plan, then u will plan to fail..Now that nairaland.com has been reduced to a platform to insult and nickname the President, then i just hope this site doesnt get reported and shutdown indefinitely!!!. Seun Osewa and whoever is involve should be seriously mindful of this urgly development.
now u are threatening to shut down nairaland just because buhari was called a mere dullard!!!! Don't worry the worst is yet to come . We are just about to begin, we haven't even started yet .

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Image123(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
discusant:
For the last 12 years, Buhari had sought to preside over Nigeria, if he had good programmes to revamp Nigeria, he should have had on his mind the names of Nigerians he wished to use for the job.

Of course he would have names in mind, who doesn't? However, things are more complex than that. He's trying to carry everyone along as it were. He'll need the best blend, avoiding sentimental criticism of how many north or east did he appoint. How many women. Who is Christian or Muslim etc. Those are peculiarities that determine perception here in Nigeria. The state of the economy and petroleum sector would also determine focus and priority. What you'll do with with $1million is not likely to be what you'll do with $1billion personally not to mention nationally. Also, it would influence how you'd position your ministers. Like should I make Fasola head power or works, or should he still be on the'bench' or handle Justice till December when I shake up non performing minister cabinet. ETC.

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by vislabraye(m): 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
leo2020:

It's not today NL has been insulting presidents. Gej was insulted but he didn't threaten anybody.
Nothing will happen to NL. Buhari has no power to shut it down.
Though I don't support insults, Buhari should learn to live with it for the next 4 years.
As for the topic, let Buhari take as much time before appointing his ministers.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Oiselenjakhian(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Abugab(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
teebabsman:
This man is not fit

What is not fit here?
Someone just gave a rational and logical reason for not appointing ministers yet and you still went on with criticism.
Didn't you bread the text?
We are talking national interest here and not some personal stuff where it is business as usual.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by mdbissalla(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
teebabsman:
This man is not fit

i wounder how somebody will come here and say "this man is not fit" then you should go and do the job or call your grandpa to do it
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
docadams:

Is that an insult? The guy just stated what everybody knows. It's no secret. GEJ drinks, sometimes to a state of stupor.

PStacks:

You Must understand that Jonathan's own is not an insult but the obvious. "Chief Clueless"

However Buhari's own is outright beef and unwarranted aggression.

Lol, people who insult President Buhari are merely stating facts and their subjective opinions too cheesy.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by luckydube007: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Our ears are still on ground
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Eneze1(f): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
omenka:

Epic response......I love you for this

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
leo2020:

Hehehehe...

Except you're stuck in West Germany, we're now in a DEMOCRACY. And no longer run things by fiat around here tongue.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by ibietela2(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
[s]
Realisticman:
But old people don suffer for some part of this country ooo... See as some people dey insult Buhari just because dey no dey respect their own old people. Mr. President, take your time to do the right thing. It is not how soon but how well.
[/s]

TRASH, when you were insulting Gej
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by pretydiva(f): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari is a Dullard
ur indirectly insulting ur father

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by peeta89(m): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Buhari don't mind them joor...Afterall if you don't have ministers nobody will talk Kus we r in change era...But Baba try and get your ministers asap so you will hit the ground running we don't want you to crawl again.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Image123(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
kingbus:
so he didn't know all these before he started campaigning and saying gej wasn't doing the job well?? So apc and buhari were not even prepared at all but yet they kept making promises of making 1 dollar equal to 1 naira Splendid ! Fantastic!! So it is now buhari is just studying the problem with nigeria?? Honestly u guys are doing a wor wor and shoddy job defending buhari.

Seems you're suffering from intellectual laziness for you to be making reference to rubbish about 1dollarequal 1naira. Knowing a problem is not the same as solving it. No serious person would take major decisions and plans based on rumour mongering.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by j1mmy: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Buhari is stalling because he wants to do what he did in 1984, fill most ministerial posts with mallams.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by airex(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
omenka:

Furniture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military / Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) / Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.