Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Sit For Another Waec/gce? No Way. Not Me! Will U? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sit For Another Waec/gce? No Way. Not Me! Will U? (1296 Views)

How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 / 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam / Going To Sit For Futo Post Ume 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit For Another Waec/gce? No Way. Not Me! Will U? by more2(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2006
Have you been trying to get your 5 credit, for a long time, through GCE/WAEC? and you haven't been successfull? your mates have all been in the uni. climbing levels and you are there at home thinking of getting another gce form? or sitting for another Waec? sorry!! its not your making. But Alas!!!!!, you have a friend who can help, contact me on more2giveya@yahoo.com and we will talk about it, i will tell you what to do and how to do it with out sitting for another exam ok? it's simeply simple and save and easy,
Be Happy becouse am here, your good friend.
More, 4 uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cheesy
Re: Sit For Another Waec/gce? No Way. Not Me! Will U? by more2(m): 12:01am On Sep 21, 2006
due to the bad eggs in our mist we tend to over what will benefit us and relieve us from our sorry sad situation, ya all might think this is a trick, but its not, its for reall, try and see, what i will let u in to,
Re: Sit For Another Waec/gce? No Way. Not Me! Will U? by Terry1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2006
Hi more2,

can you break this down to us? some of us are interested.

thanks
Re: Sit For Another Waec/gce? No Way. Not Me! Will U? by Oracle(m): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2006
More2, you make it sound like you'll use spiritual powers tongue
Re: Sit For Another Waec/gce? No Way. Not Me! Will U? by more2(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2006
for the sake of Terry and Oracle let me break it down. am not gonna use any supernatural powers to influence it. but to be more open, just have in mined that i have the right contacts that i will call up to help you for a fee, ok?, hope you understand this.
And also terry for those of you who you say are interested should contact me, i was expecting your reply, let me know if you are in or out.

for more infor halla at me .

peace.
Re: Sit For Another Waec/gce? No Way. Not Me! Will U? by chyk91(m): 2:00am On Jan 04, 2009
d only way to pass is to read and make sure u understand what u are reading,
@ poster, pls stop tryin to promote cheating and all em stuff here.
Re: Sit For Another Waec/gce? No Way. Not Me! Will U? by chase4(m): 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2009
This post was made since sept 2006, is there anyone here who can stste that he/she has benefited from this guy ? sad angry
Re: Sit For Another Waec/gce? No Way. Not Me! Will U? by chyk91(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2009
i wonder oh, guys what av u benefitted from this [/s]crook[s]/guy.
Re: Sit For Another Waec/gce? No Way. Not Me! Will U? by Dclique(m): 3:49am On Jan 05, 2009
its God that helps evryone,
Even if u giv em a solution,there is no assurance it wudnt still b a waste of time.
Jst write ina good centre n do ya thng wisely, lool
Re: Sit For Another Waec/gce? No Way. Not Me! Will U? by chyk91(m): 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2009
abi oh.

(1) (Reply)

Ican: How Is Your Result? / Building Service ? / Lasu Pt Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.