Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

GF - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / GF (599 Views)

my Ghanaian gf broke me hearth so I don't want them to qualify / Ex-Barcelona & Juventus Star, Dani Alves and his GF just got married (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather Ex-gf Chills With Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GF by bolajioginni: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Th
Re: GF by successinlife: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
One basic truth is that no team wins all the time.France owon the U20 cup in 2013 but they are no where to be found in 2015,french U17 won the under 17 cup in 2001 with Nigeria as the runners up.Spain won the world cup in 2010 but they were disgraced in 2014.

Now coming to either the team failed or not,I will not take the performance of the boys as a failure but rather bale our coaches or technical team as a joke.There is a wide gap between U17,U18,U19,U20,U21,U22,U23 and the senior team but in Nigeria we think once a player is good in U17 he should be invited or play in the senior national team,it isn't so,very very exceptional players get this type of what i call automatic promotions, please don't get me wrong,someone can be 14 years of age and be ready to play the senior national team but not all.

Our problem in the ongoing U20 world cup is our coach basket mouth and his lack of techical acumen,a football match is not won in the press conference room and respect should be given to all the teams that qualified irrespectives of how the teams qualified because a little reshape and self belief can turn mediocre team to a world champion,Senegal and Mali is a case study,many wrote off these teams ,about 5% would stake on these teams getting to the semi finals,yes i can bet one of the two will play in the finals.Quote me after the semi final games.

What we ought to have done,we should have reduce stress by saying this boys are still young,they are cadet champions,they need to grow to be the world champion at the U20,we decide to keep them together so that they can carry on to form our future national team,these are technical words i expect from our coaching crews.

The buld of the boys should still be kept together,if we use them to prosecute the U23 now we would fail,some meets up the criteria but not all.
We should play alot of friendlies with these boys and eject and inject few more players,sorry i did use basically a one sided example of french teams,it is because i know more on how it works in europe and especially france.

The boys are good no doubt about that but the bar and level is too high for the team,i mean their coach and the players.God bless Nigeria.
Re: GF by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 16, 2015
pfftt. Rubbish is rubbish! Those orangutan coaches shuld be relieved of their duties immediately if the nff r serious about youth development

mtcheeww

(1) (Reply)

Why Chelsea Are Not Active In This Transfer Window! / Revealed: Coach Oliseh’s Possible First Eagles XI / Five Early Season Worries For Chelsea After City Slump.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.