Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Naira Fluctuations Crash PC Import In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Fluctuations Crash PC Import In Nigeria (748 Views)

I’ll ‘walk’ If Nigeria Continues Oil Import In 2019, Kachikwu Vows / Nigeria Spends N596bn On Fuel Import In Six Months / Nigeria Spends N596bn On Fuel Import In Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Fluctuations Crash PC Import In Nigeria by christopher123(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
PC market declines by 9.6% within the MEA – IDC Q1 2015 Report

PC MarketUnstable naira is cutting down on PC import but market is still not showing positive signs for local PC assembly companies such as Omatek, Zinox and Brian Systems.

In its new report, the International Data Corporation (IDC) has revealed that PC importation to Nigeria and other markets within the Middle East and Africa (MEA) is shrinking potentially cutting down vendors’ earning and growth projections.

The IDC report for Q1 of 2015 blamed falling value of the local currencies.

In the last 10 months, the Nigerian naira has lost nearly 40% of its value against major currencies such as the US dollar and the British pound. This has forced consumers to look inward and has impacted negatively on the PC import market for major international vendors such as HP and Lenovo.

http://itedgenews.com/wp/2015/06/15/naira-fluctuations-crash-pc-import-in-nigeria/#
Re: Naira Fluctuations Crash PC Import In Nigeria by Dollyak(f): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Expected. I won't say anything, too angry to gather my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Naira Fluctuations Crash PC Import In Nigeria by freezone4real(f): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
Businesses collapsing

1 Like

Re: Naira Fluctuations Crash PC Import In Nigeria by kodded(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Can't wait for baba to make $1 = N1

2 Likes

Re: Naira Fluctuations Crash PC Import In Nigeria by freshdude99(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dollyak:
Expected. I won't say anything, too angry to gather my thoughts.
Take a deep breath and let it pass... Trust me, if u take Wat u read and see on NL to heart, u will surely develop pressure issue! I had to stop at some point bcz it was getting the better of me at a time. The most annoying part of it is that one can't get to meet some of these people posting these trash here. Since we aren't compelled to buy into their opinions, then it's as good as an ass hole and we all has got one smiley

2 Likes

Re: Naira Fluctuations Crash PC Import In Nigeria by yang(m): 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
I said this. . . check my post, First Baba Dullard will proceed to put the country on auto-pilot and then when he comes back, he will put everything in reverse gear. As it stands now, his wife is the substantive president of the country while he is travelling all over. Don't be fooled, the slowpoke has no idea of who to appoint, his wife is preparing the cabinet list. Croyez moi

1 Like

Re: Naira Fluctuations Crash PC Import In Nigeria by Dollyak(f): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
freshdude99:

Take a deep breath and let it pass... Trust me, if u take Wat u read and see on NL to heart, u will surely develop pressure issue! I had to stop at some point bcz it was getting the better of me at a time. The most annoying part of it is that one can't get to meet some of these people posting these trash here. Since we aren't compelled to buy into their opinions, then it's as good as an ass hole and we all has got one smiley
I feel better now after relaxing. Thanks kiss.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I 've Not Received A Penny-Aregbesola / Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari / Stowaway: South African Man Dies Falling From SA Flight In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.