Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

I 've Not Received A Penny-Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I 've Not Received A Penny-Aregbesola (748 Views)

I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia / I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola / Simon Lalong: I Have Not Received Any Salary As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I 've Not Received A Penny-Aregbesola by Hammefeez: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
At the Osun 6th assembly innauguration while addresing the elected members of the house Aregbesola said:

"I know what it means to work and not earn the expected payment"...........
"If there is anyway i could end your pain, i would do it before it could even got to this harsh.............. I share your pain"
He explained further on how the Nigeria epileptic economy is affecting state like Osun and host of others. After this He said something that made few of member of the house left their mouth agape, He said:

"Most of you don't even know that since I assumed on as governor, I have not received a penny as salary, the records are there! But, that is not an issue, I chose not to be paid"

"I want to appeal to you, bear with us,
very very soon the agony will go"
Re: I 've Not Received A Penny-Aregbesola by temitemi1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Aregbe, should shut his mouth jarey!
Re: I 've Not Received A Penny-Aregbesola by tiptopy03(m): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin Story for the gods gringringringringrin
Re: I 've Not Received A Penny-Aregbesola by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Abii
Re: I 've Not Received A Penny-Aregbesola by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
If i believe this news....then i'm s.tupid
Re: I 've Not Received A Penny-Aregbesola by Blackfire(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
There is a terrorist group named 'SALARY HARAM' destroying lives of workers in osun state for the past 8 months, and is been lead by a man called PROPHET areGBESE(king of debtors) and his son KABIRU OSUN.
Help... Help... Hel..hel..he...h...h....
Re: I 've Not Received A Penny-Aregbesola by Hammefeez: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
You can consult people naaa if you think He's lying, i dnt think He 'll tell such lie on the floor of the house, if you understand these people know everything and can find anything about him if they care to know
Moreover, He mentioned Salary only!

FP: please
Re: I 've Not Received A Penny-Aregbesola by deji68: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Aregbe and iregbe (rubbish) ....your goverment house is runnig on a 17billion Budget ..and u say u dont collect salary mtchww cool cool
Re: I 've Not Received A Penny-Aregbesola by leftyansh: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
source?

I'm very sure he is not owing the house members

IRANU
Re: I 've Not Received A Penny-Aregbesola by Dollyak(f): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Source? Anyways, it still won't matter.
Re: I 've Not Received A Penny-Aregbesola by ElFenomeno1: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
I don't think some donuts and brainless twerps on this thread understand the issues around the salary mess.......
Some people think the money is there or can just be drawn and applied from the trees.....

Regardless of the daft thinking by some many people commenting on the issue, I expect Aregbesola to have done a bit more to arrest and manage the situation better!
Re: I 've Not Received A Penny-Aregbesola by tiptopy03(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Aregbesola is a serial liar

It amazes me when people call and send text messages concerning how genuine the cheapest mtn data package is. It means only few people are still enjoying the package. You can do good by sharing the news with a friend of yours that had not embrace the largesse. For the doubting Thomases, it is real, legal and not a scam. For more about this package contact 08067867807, 09036775661.

(1) (Reply)

Stowaway: South African Man Dies Falling From SA Flight In London / NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions / Tribunal Sacks Edo APC Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.