Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,892 members, 7,863,050 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders (2036 Views)

Nigeria’s Judiciary Harbours “corrupt Elements” – Justice Salami / Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) / Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders by hassan85(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
how smart are you? Did anybody stop the government from fighting BH or what? How can people go to court to stop vandalism when vandalism is a criminal offence in the first place? Did we protest that no vandals be prosecuted? Do you have an idea the economic effect on Nigeria should the youth resort to arm struggle and violence? Everyday I pray for an end to BH. I criticise government so as to see it bring the menace to end. We should be more about justice and humanity. This is not a PDP/APC subject. I wonder your rationale in trying to politicise it.
Ahhhhhhhh! NAIRALAND a new Barcanista has been created today. Walahi this the best ever comment i see 4m u. So u have this Nationalistic inteligence and u were al Jonathan this Jonathan that. That hes a saint. I waited 4 a day like ds. When u see white u cal it white not u caling white black. Am so proud of myself now for bring u to be at peace with ur life. Not being sentimental like u use to be. In al ur post u neva criticised jona FG for mishandling BH or chibok girls. Thanks u gradualy coming back to nationalistic sanity.
Re: How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders by francizy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Get a husband dear
Datz wad u nid
Not misbehaving on NL

Lalasticlala and ishilove take note, I no insult am

cry cry grin grin

barcanista:
bro pls ignore the old woman that wouldn't respect her age and gender.

grin grin cry cry
Re: How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Get a husband dear

Datz wad u nid
Not misbehaving on NL

Lalasticlala and ishilove take note, I no insult am
I have one,I don't need another. Is Polyandry a custom among the females in your family?

So sad if it is.

1 Like

Re: How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders by delishpot: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
Nothing do you bros. Just that your first comment was not so it.This fight for justice is for the common man

My Brother, I dey vex. I vex well well for our chiefs. Yes Shell dey f...up but our chiefs and NDelta millitants nor be am sef. If say those chiefs open mind and dey fight for the real good of all, I go join do the Aluta with loud speakers.
Come my Brother, do you know that local chiefs/ lords when they want compensation organise boys to burst pipelines? They do it and then tax shell. I know this from an insider. He does the runs. BTW I am Ijaw too.
This guy told me this thing cold catch me. When shell pays the compensation, the chiefs and their boys start fighting over sharing formula. Live o. It even leads to death sometimes. Now the ordinary Ijaw man is losing from all angles. His land is polluted his chiefs steal what would have compensated him for his loss.
My brother, who no go no know. Wetin you nor sabi pass you.

NB, not saying accidents dont happen and shell doesnt affect the environment o or that shell is not wicked and greedy, when it comes to Niger delta. I am totaly against shell poluting our Niger delta and will fight for them to be held accountable for such. I am also saying our very brothers worsen the wahala for us. We wont know about their evil but when shell doesnt pay compensation, we hear about it.
Re: How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders by NDPVF(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=34795735][/quote]Niger Delta,its time to take our destiney into our hands.
Good one,but i doubt the corrupt Nigerian judiciary wont collect billions from shell and do the "needful".
Thats why i always canvass for resource control/true federalism of outright dessolution.Because under the afore-mentioned situations,not only shell,ExxonMobil,Agip,Elf,etc,will be directly answerable to their host communities/operational bases,with little or no external influence.
Re: How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders by NDPVF(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
[s]
hassan85:
Ijaw community are very corrupt too. Its a fact. We only hear their voice when their is money to spend or when they feel cheated. All the amnesty money what have they been using it for? Agreed Shell is inhumane, how about pipe vandalism is it shells doing again or Ijaw youths? How about illegal refinaries bn operated by ijaw leaders causing enviromental degridation? Lets just be honest with ourselves and help ourselves deal with the realistical issues. Safe journey to suprime court. I hope if they eventualy get d 1.5b, they wil also go to National tv and National Newspaper to tell us what it would be used 4. I hate being a pessimist
[/s]shut it.
Re: How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
hassan85:
Ahhhhhhhh! NAIRALAND a new Barcanista has been created today. Walahi this the best ever comment i see 4m u. So u have this Nationalistic inteligence and u were al Jonathan this Jonathan that. That hes a saint. I waited 4 a day like ds. When u see white u cal it white not u caling white black. Am so proud of myself now for bring u to be at peace with ur life. Not being sentimental like u use to be. In al ur post u neva criticised jona FG for mishandling BH or chibok girls. Thanks u gradualy coming back to nationalistic sanity.
I think you misunderstood me in the past.
Re: How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
What goes around comes around. Where were these people calling for the cleaning up of Ijawland in Bayelsa State when UNEP asked the FG to direct Shell to clean up Ogoniland. You can't have your cake and eat it.

God bless the President.
Re: How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
I can't contest your submission. It will amount to hypocrisy if I do. If government and Shell were sincere, these problems would have been solved by 60%. This is one reason we are calling for the repeal of the Land Use Decree(Act) and resource control. If these IOCs are answerable to us, we will know how to deal with traitors and the criminals amongst us. Beside, some people are into bunkering and blowing up pipeline due to economic and social neglect and ignorance. We aren't justifying criminality (for me I don't) but the IOCs should he held to their responsibility
delishpot:

My Brother, I dey vex. I vex well well for our chiefs. Yes Shell dey f...up but our chiefs and NDelta millitants nor be am sef. If say those chiefs open mind and dey fight for the real good of all, I go join do the Aluta with loud speakers.
Come my Brother, do you know that local chiefs/ lords when they want compensation organise boys to burst pipelines? They do it and then tax shell. I know this from an insider. He does the runs. BTW I am Ijaw too.
This guy told me this thing cold catch me. When shell pays the compensation, the chiefs and their boys start fighting over sharing formula. Live o. It even leads to death sometimes. Now the ordinary Ijaw man is losing from all angles. His land is polluted his chiefs steal what would have compensated him for his loss.
My brother, who no go no know. Wetin you nor sabi pass you.

NB, not saying accidents dont happen and shell doesnt affect the environment o or that shell is not wicked and greedy, when it comes to Niger delta. I am totaly against shell poluting our Niger delta and will fight for them to be held accountable for such. I am also saying our very brothers worsen the wahala for us. We wont know about their evil but when shell doesnt pay compensation, we hear about it.
Re: How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
NDPVF:
Niger Delta,its time to take our destiney into our hands.
Good one,but i doubt the corrupt Nigerian judiciary wont collect billions from shell and do the "needful".
Thats why i always canvass for resource control/true federalism of outright dessolution.Because under the afore-mentioned situations,not only shell,ExxonMobil,Agip,Elf,etc,will be directly answerable to their host communities/operational bases,with little or no external influence.
Correct!

Long time bro...
Re: How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders by delishpot: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
I can't contest your submission. It will amount to hypocrisy if I do. If government and Shell were sincere, these problems would have been solved by 60%. This is one reason we are calling for the repeal of the Land Use Decree(Act) and resource control. If these IOCs are answerable to us, we will know how to deal with traitors and the criminals amongst us. Beside, some people are into bunkering and blowing up pipeline due to economic and social neglect and ignorance. We aren't justifying criminality (for me I don't) but the IOCs should he held to their responsibility

Very true. We have to weed out evil in shell and kick out those cankerworms in Ijaw land claiming to be our brothers but are eating the flesh off our backs when we arent looking.
Re: How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I have one,I don't need another. Is Polyandry a custom among the females in your family?

So sad if it is.
Den behave like a wife
Stop behaving like a **********
U clever dan dis
Re: How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders by NDPVF(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
Correct!

Long time bro...
Been pretty busy bro.God knows,if you be woman,i for don pysche you.Lol.Bless is the woman that will wear your ring.
Just keep giving APC and their foot soldiers sleepless night.just that anytime i want to comment on your posts,the thing don enter 5+pages.Anyway kudos.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders by jamst2(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
they corrupted not only the judiciary,but also all facet of power in the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
NDPVF:
Been pretty busy bro.God knows,if you be woman,i for don pysche you.Lol.Bless is the woman that will wear your ring.
Just keep giving APC and their foot soldiers sleepless night.just that anytime i want to comment on your posts,the thing don enter 5+pages.Anyway kudos.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders by otokx(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . .minion, a month ago an Ijaw man was the ruler of the manor, what was his position on the shell issue? . . . . . . . . . . .a month ago, an ijaw woman was the most powerful woman in the country, what was her position on the shell issue? . . . . . . . . . . . . .the lord of thunder and fire (Asari) is ijaw, what is his position on the shell issue? . . . . . . . . . . . . .goon, Edwin Clark rode the corridors of power like a hailstorm, what was his position on this issue? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .imp, you are ijaw . . . . . . . .how many threads have you opened so far this year that are related to Buhari as against the ones you have opened on this shell issue? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . grin grin

Don't mind them, if they have gone to the supreme court let them wait. Shell this, Shell that, if only you know how much length Shell and other multinationals go to try and improve the lot of the host communities but the indigenes want raw cash for weed and women, or to build mansions and have big cars yet no good road or drinking water in their community.

1 Like

Re: How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders by Chiaka(f): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Shell should do the needful. ......and why are most SW so concerned about how the money will be used...... Shell should do the needful, how the money is spent is not the bone of contention stop distracting the intent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers / Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) / Kano State: Woman Brutally Killed After Blasphemy Against Prophet Mohammed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.