Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! (3491 Views)

Ex President Jonathan Summons His Ministers, Seeking Ways To Evade Probe / Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
imhotep:

You are also ensla you appear on Nairaland perpetually whining as, who are always ahead of you. grin grin
How can i possibly be a slave to my own? grin grin grin Igbos ahead in what way? grin grin Lmaooo! Time to kill u once and for all. igbos are known worldwide for criminal offences, ur kind ran away from ur ravaged, soil erosion, juju land to open ten naira biscuit shops, selling pirated cds, okrika cloths, small mama pot restaurants were they sell human meats and not to forget the ashawo business. grin grin If that is what u are referring to then u are absolutely right. grin grin grin u are mad u warthog faced buffoon for daring to argue with ur master? U are my slave, u flat head. grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
obailala:
The reports clearly stated that the cabinet was dissolved on the 30th of May.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201107020008.html
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/anyim-appointed-sgf-as-jonathan-dissolves-cabinet/92324/
https://www.nairaland.com/679565/jonathan-dissolves-cabinet

Also Monday, Jonathan formally dissolved his cabinet, saying their letters showed that their appointments ended on May 29, 2011, [size=13pt]even though he had asked them to continue till the next cabinet is formed.[/size]
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/anyim-appointed-sgf-as-jonathan-dissolves-cabinet/92324/
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
adamskutty:
Igbos ahead in what way?
In every way.

adamskutty:

Time to kill u once and for all.
Daftness will never allow you to think beyond genocide.

adamskutty:

igbos are known worldwide for criminal offences, ur kind ran away from ur ravaged, soil erosion, juju land to open ten naira biscuit shops, selling pirated cds, okrika cloths, small mama pot restaurants were they sell human meats and not to forget the ashawo business. grin grin If that is what u are referring to then u are absolutely right. grin grin grin u are mad u warthog faced buffoon for daring to argue with ur master? U are my slave, u flat head. grin
^ See as you dey display your frustration in the public of "Igwe Mmadu".
Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo
. . .
Please go and get a life.
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by coolitempa(f): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
anonimi:

E be like sey comprehension be una problem. No wonder una dey follow the Daura President go West Germany to see President Michelle grin

Painter whey........im crayon don dry.....since clueless joe enter otuoke...... cheesy
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
imhotep:

In e

"Igwe primitive cave monkey".
Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igb
sounds more like weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed, marijauna, marijauna, marijauna. Loudmouthed, pugnicious, pegnicious, stroppy, bellergerant basenji, injudiciously showing me how "igbo" has crippled his coconut brain, ar0used garruloused punk, u must be a product of one of the so many baby factories in the slum called aba. grin grin grin grin grin grin Now u go get a life u son of a renowed umbrella repairer in ajegunle. grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
adamskutty:
sounds more like weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed, marijauna, marijauna, marijauna. Loudmouthed, pugnicious, pegnicious, stroppy, bellergerant basenji, injudiciously showing me how "igbo" has crippled his coconut brain, ar0used garruloused punk, u must be a roduct of one of the so many baby factories in the slum called aba. grin grin grin grin grin grin Now u go get a life u son of a renowed umbrella repairer in ajegunle. grin grin grin grin
Go and complete your education.
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
imhotep:

Go and c
hehehe! That is what i am doing, i haven't finished yet. grin Let us sing it one more time, bloke! Igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo.

Weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed. grin
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
adamskutty:
stfu u cretin, see who is calling yoruba a slave? grin grin The yorubas are respected worldwide and they got rich history, (i've lot of respect for them as well) unlike u drug addicted, drug lord and baby factory kind. grin grin grin Ur kind are slaves, right from ancient time, ur kind had no kings, no rulers. Ur kind walked n@ked and lived in caves, feed on monkeys and insects. grin grin grin grin grin Just because little civilization was brought to y'all monkeys, u now have the audacity to challenge ur lords, u wanna rule? grin grin Fvctard! U are below me, u deserved to be ruled, how can u possibly rule me when u lot can't even rule yourselves? grin The creator didn't bestowed any leadership qualities in monkeys. grin grin

Rants from a kogi dunce
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
anonimi:

E be like sey comprehensgrin
slave of an otuoke, snort nosed, pot bellied, ijaw dwarf called Jonathan, the clueless, illiterate ever to rule nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin For all i know, PMB is ur president and u are a nobody, ur mama can kill u on orders from PMB. grin
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Rants from a kogi dunce
I have told u several times to refer to me as ur master, friday! I will have to tie u to a truck and drag ur body across the cactus filled wasteland of ur zoo if u should continue with this Biafra attitude of urs. Show some respect! grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
adamskutty:
I have told u several times to refer to me as ur master, friday! I will have to tie u to a truck and drag ur body across the cactus filled wasteland of ur zoo if u should continue with this Biafra attitude of urs. Show some respect! grin grin grin

This fool and your obsession with Ibos. When will you realize you have been engaging with a warfi warrior?

Ugly kogi fool suffering from ancestral curse.

If I catch you I go splint your ligaments with my pump.
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

This fool and your o
obsses with ur cursed, ugly, burnt skin kind with snort nosed and disfigured face? Are u mad? u bruised beast, the agitated blue old buffoon, u soulless, septic, psycopathic clodhopper. grin grin grin grin Niggeeeer i should push grenades into ur swollen shovel mouth for daring to spit out this thrash about ur superior. grin grin grin Actually ur kind are very much obssess with me, more than 20 igbo she.males have one way all the other stalked me, even mailed me. I only flirt when i am in the mood to flirt even though i know i'm putting my life in danger by doing so. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As a monkey, u should be more concern with how to get the next banana to feed. It is if i catch u, i will cut every limb of urs and render u handicapped. I spit on u ugly slave! grin grin grin JEEEEEEEZ!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
U
adamskutty:
obsses with ur cursed, ugly, burnt skin kind with snort nosed and disfigured face? Are u mad, u bruised beast, the agitated blue old buffoon, u soulless, septic, psycopathic clodhopper. grin grin grin grin Niggeeeer i should push grenades into ur swollen shovel mouth for daring to spit out this thrash about ur superior. grin grin grin Actually ur kind are very much obssess with me, more than 20 igbo she.males have one way all the other stalked me, even mailed me. I only flirt when i am in the mood to flirt even thoigh i know i'm utting my life in danger by doing so. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As a monkey, u should be more concern with how to get the next bannana to feed. It is if i catch u, i will cut every limb of urs and render u handicapped. I spit on u ugly slave! grin grin grin JEEEEEEEZ!

U still remain an enslaved kogi dunce.

Am sure you are a muslim filth whose coward ancestors bowed to Uthman's sword.

Useless fool posting from the second most useless state in Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
U

U still remain an enslaved kogi dunce.

Am sure you are a muslim filth whose coward ancestors bowed to Uthman's sword.

Useless fool posting from the second most useless state in Nigeria.
Actually my ancestors are fulanis, and my great grand father was among those who spread islam to kogi state, actually our town, which was given to us by the native and made up of 5 families of fulani ancestry is a great center for arabic learning. Meeehn! I got rich history, do u even have any history about from been cave dwellers? grin Ur first post is irrelevant, u slave. Ur kind were sold like rice and beans to ur european lord my slave. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kogi useless? Lmfaoo! Ur kind keep on flocking in here to set up 10 naira biscuit container shops, selling pirated cds in wheelbarrows, okrika shirts e.t.c. No Biafra village can be compared to kogi, u cretin. grin grin They go home every christmas and return from juju land asap! grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
adamskutty:
Actually my ancestors are fulanis, and my great grand father was among those who spread islam to kogi state, actually our town, which was given to us by the native and made up of 5 families of fulani ancestry is a great center for arabic learning. Meeehn! I got rich history, do u even have any history about from been cave dwellers? grin Ur first post is irrelevant, u slave. Ur kind were sold like rice and beans to ur european lord my slave. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kogi useless? Lmfaoo! Ur kind keep on flocking in here to set up 10 naira biscuit container shops, selling pirated cds in wheelbarrows, okrika shirts e.t.c. No Biafra village can be compared to kogi, u cretin. grin grin They go home every christmas and return from juju land asap! grin

I am part German.

Case closed.

Your granny was a Chibok girl.

Boko bastard.
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

I am part German.

Boko bastard.
heheh! The mad foool is getting emotional. grin grin grin grin grin Biafra beast pls do not deny ur roots, u are a Biafra cannibal, i know ur kind mate with anyone that dont look like ur burnt skin kind in order to produce finer breeds of children, so stop hallucinating.

Chibok na name of town nau, massob baaastard! grin grin grin

BOKO=WESTERN , more like western bastard, it will fit u better. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
adamskutty:

First generation boko bastard.

Your Fulani criminal and Islam heritage makes me want to crusade.

Ediot u know see better people or heritage to spew here nah Fulani and jihad.

You are no different than the Boko bastards that litter the NE.

No worry I will do what your r@ped grannies no fit do.

I will end this bastard lineage.

Kogi fool claiming Fulani as if nah better thing
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
adamskutty:
heheh! The mad foool is getting emotional. grin grin grin grin grin Biafra beast pls do not deny ur roots, u are a Biafra cannibal, i know ur kind mate with anyone that dont look like ur burnt skin kind in order to produce finer breeds of children, so stop hallucinating.

You no claim German nah diseased fulani you dey use pose here.

I always knew you were a product of forced entry.

No wonder you lack manners.

Bastard product of Fulani Islamic criminality from the second most worst state after osun.

Abeg do the needful and join the suicide brigade.

BASTARD MOSLEM FILTH
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2015
adamskutty:

U no gree talk again?

Bastard product of a clapped out TB infected Fulani criminal.
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 16, 2015
adamskutty:

Fulani r@pe product I am still waiting for your response.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 12:17am On Jun 16, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

irst genard.

d

Trash!

claiming? Ape with an IQ equivalent to a dot, have u ever heard of northern igalas? Lmfaoo! grin grin grin grin read carefully u warthog faced buffoon that came to be as a result of fermented, watery, expired, brownish sper.m of a monkey that was deposited into ur mama's pucci with serial no. 419 grin grin grin , I got rich history and culture, i am not like ur kind that grew up in bushes, walked naked, the women left their ugly monkey b.reast exposed, hehehe! Like king jaja of opobo sheboon wives. grin grin , U are a primitive, cave dwelling monkey who had been taught how to behave like humans, pls permit me to refer to u as a typing monkey. grin grin grin grin Boko baastards are kanuris nau but they are way better than the baby factories, drug lords, fake drug producers, 419ners and most especially the cannibals in ur zoo. Eater of human, which part of me do u love most, my head, ear or eyes? grin grin grin grin I spit on u lowlife mofo, Biafra dey deny "it" root, half german indeed! grin grin grin Monkey entertain me abeg, if only ur ancestors had not mated with orangutans we won't have ur kind living with we, pure, finer breeds. grin grin grin U ain't human, get that into ur skull, typing monkey. grin grin grin

Crack da ribs!
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by elder05(m): 12:19am On Jun 16, 2015
obailala:
While going through archives, I just bumped into some old threads revealing that ex-President Jonathan actually appointed his ministers in July 2011, 6 weeks after his inauguration on the 29th May, 2011. Jonathan promised to 'hit the ground running' at his inauguration but for expedient reasons best known to the president, the appointment of ministers was delayed for 6 long weeks. Now this was a man who was already an incumbent and his party the PDP already held sway for 12 years prior to his inauguration with no need for the bureaucratic party to party handover processes.

https://www.nairaland.com/711303/jonathan-assigns-portfolio-31-ministers
http://www.modernghana.com/news/337764/1/nigerian-president-swears-in-first-ministers.html

Buhari's reign is just 2 weeks old, yet....

Barcanista and co, your inputs are kindly needed here, thanks.

cc: barcanista, temitemi, Dearpreye, ShowYourCertificate, Ezenwammadu, mogidi, SeverusSnape, Anonimi, Tomakint, Firefire, omenka, Obiagelli, Egift, CramJones, Gbawe, NgeneUkwenu, Mynd44, Caseless, Aresa

so because GEJ wasted six weeks so PMB should do the same?? PMB made us to believe that he has a plan which will hit the ground running. That's the change Nigerians voted for. But from the look of things I think its back to the same old business as usual. Na only God go help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 16, 2015
adamskutty:
claiming? Ape with an IQ equivalent to a dot, have u ever heard of northern igalas? Lmfaoo! grin grin grin grin read carefully u warthog faced buffoon that came to be as a result of fermented, watery, expired, brownish sper.m of a monkey that was deposited into ur mama's pucci with serial no. 419 grin grin grin , I got rich history and culture, i am not like ur kind that grew up in bushes, walked naked, the women left their ugly monkey b.reast exposed, hehehe! Like king jaja of opobo sheboon wives. grin grin , U are a primitive, cave dwelling monkey who had been taught how to behave like humans, pls permit me to refer to u as a typing monkey. grin grin grin grin Boko baastards are kanuris nau but they are way better than the baby factories, drug lords, fake drug producers, 419ners and most especially the cannibals in ur zoo. Eater of human, which part of me do u love most, my head, ear or eyes? grin grin grin grin I spit on u lowlife mofo, Biafra dey deny "it" root, half german indeed! grin grin grin Monkey entertain me abeg, if only ur ancestors had not mated with orangutans we won't have ur kind living with we, pure, finer breeds. grin grin grin U ain't human, get that into ur skull, typing monkey. grin grin grin

Crack da ribs!

You are still a descendant of Fulani jihad r@pe and bastards.

Go and join the Boko Suicide Brigade.

Bastard
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 12:25am On Jun 16, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

I am still waiting for your response.

shut ur festering gob, u product of an orangutan, i am forever ready to maul out that monkey mentality in ur brain, u slugslimed sack of rat guts in cat's vomit, u bum bailey poofter, u as an afterbirth from a behemain buttfvck from an orangutan to ur mama deserved to locked up in a cage. grin grin grin grin grin I haven't even started and my Biafra slave, an unimportant, irrelevant, equivalent to the leeches of this word is already screaming and dislaying madness like someone under the influence of alomo bitters. grin grin grin grin grin grin Igbo baaaastard it looks to me like the best part of u ran down the crack of ur mama's azz and ended up as a brain stain on the mattress. grin grin grin grin ABEG! Entertain ur mister! grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 16, 2015
adamskutty:
shut ur festering gob, u product of an orangutan, i am forever ready to maul out that monkey mentality in ur brain, u slugslimed sack of rat guts in cat's vomit, u bum bailey poofter, u as an afterbirth from a behemain buttfvck from an orangutan to ur mama deserved to locked up in a cage. grin grin grin grin grin I haven't even started and my Biafra slave, an unimportant, irrelevant, equivalent to the leeches of this word is already screaming and dislaying madness like someone under the influence of alomo bitters. grin grin grin grin grin grin Igbo baaaastard it looks to me like the best part of u ran down the crack of ur mama's azz and ended up as a brain stain on the mattress. grin grin grin grin ABEG! Entertain ur mister! grin grin

Lol I don't read rants from boko bastards.

Nigga

1 Like

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 12:35am On Jun 16, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You are still a drds.

Go and joe Brigade.

Bastard
boiled brain clot pole pounce, how can someone be a r@ed roduct when the great-grandparents are both fulanis? This slave niggeer is mad, i should cage u up and teach u how to interact with humans, u miserable measles infested swine with small red boils that covers ur whole body down to ur patched, streched anus that is constantly been bombarded by ur orangutan dad. grin grin grin grin Niggeeer, ur brain will be put to better use in a rat rather than squandered like it is in urs, see baby factory roduct even get mouth to brag? grin grin grin HHEHHEHEHEHEH! Wonders shall never end here on NL, u are red necked, mushie eating, fowl anus explorer. May ur spouse be blessed with many baaastards! Say amen to that moda'fvcker! grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 12:41am On Jun 16, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Lol I don'ad rants from

Nigga
see Biafra fool contradicting himself, hell yeah! U are right, that is why u have been reading ur mister's comment, abeg! Shout boko bastard again, heheheh! Ur sister born for one ba? grin grin It is very much possible, given the fact that ur sheboon kind, open their legs for anyone, anything be it goats, not surprising at all, since u urself is a product of an intercourse btn an orangutan and ur mama. grin grin grin grin
Permit me to name ur future sisters boko bastard child, abu lahab. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 12:50am On Jun 16, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

U no ee talk agproduct of a clapped out TB infected Fulani
I need to be entertained u slave from aba, the dirtiest zoo in the whole of africa, with the largest slum in the world. grin grin grin Ain't u ashamed of being a Biafra especially from a poverty stickern state like aba? grin aba na state self? grin grin ur mister needs to be entertained, it gives me great joy seeing someone to entertain me. grin grin grin U think i ever quit? grin grin U don't know me, my best shot is always during daytime, the mauling must continue. grin grin grin Useless miserable drug addicted bastard, see the way zulus the slaughter ur brothers for S.A , even ghanaians dey deport una like flies, kenya, sudan, bostwana. grin grin grin ur kind are sh!!!.t. grin grin grin y'all lifes are sh!!!T. Bend down low u subhuman, mor.nic mongrel, piece of trash, lick and suck the holy cum of my dog's v@ginal discharge. grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2015

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2015
obailala:
While going through archives, I just bumped into some old threads revealing that ex-President Jonathan actually appointed his ministers in July 2011, 6 weeks after his inauguration on the 29th May, 2011. Jonathan promised to 'hit the ground running' at his inauguration but for expedient reasons best known to the president, the appointment of ministers was delayed for 6 long weeks. Now this was a man who was already an incumbent and his party the PDP already held sway for 12 years prior to his inauguration with no need for the bureaucratic party to party handover processes.

http://www.modernghana.com/news/337764/1/nigerian-president-swears-in-first-ministers.html

cc: barcanista, temitemi, Dearpreye, ShowYourCertificate, Ezenwammadu, mogidi, SeverusSnape, Anonimi, Tomakint, Firefire, omenka, Obiagelli, Egift, CramJones, Gbawe, NgeneUkwenu, Mynd44, Caseless, Aresa

Wen GEJ took over power in 2010 after yaradua died, he chose his own ministers and worked with them till he won elections in 2011...

He still worked with them for 6 weeks before he got out his new ministerial list. (Jonathan appointed/retained several people like CSO n SGF, etc until he was ready to completely form his government)

This is not same with buhari, 6 weeks on, no ministers, No SGF n no direction.

I have a feeling buhari us trying to run Nigeria as a lone military president.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2015
obailala:

don't spread falsehood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

I am part German.

Case closed.

Your granny was a Chibok girl.

Boko bastard.
Uh, brother, you can't claim to be "part German" if you don't have a single drop of white blood flowing in your veins. Documents allowing you to stay in Germany indefinitely does not automatically give you a claim to German lineage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo / Top 10 Most Expensive Presidential Cars In The World 2017 / Why Is Lagos Such A Mess?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.