Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? (52982 Views)

PHOTO: Iara Oshiomole With Ambode / Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) / Igbo Women Visit Iara Oshiomole In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by 12month: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
the woman dey ask am say "baby girl, u go dey give baba different style o, but shey him go fit handle u?"
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by jimmy2k: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Yorubas and babalowu juju everything juju nawaa
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by spyjulius(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wat.... Can I actually get back my lost phone
How to Locate Your Lost/Stolen Android Phone Using Google Search Www.9jakeek..com
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by spyjulius(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wat.... Can I actually get back my lost phone
How to Locate Your Lost/Stolen Android Phone Using Google Search Www.9jakeek..com
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by symbianDON(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
what is all these threads about people laughing these days nairaland can be 'somehow' sef sometimes......mmttcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww grin
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by pBuhari(f): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
women: how did you marry such an ugly man?
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
I am still thinking, what did this woman tell Iara Oshiomhole that made her to laugh like that?
Ip person lapp na froblem, ip person no lapp na froblem. Nawaa por vis your quesion
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by NobleG1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
I am still thinking, what did this woman tell Iara Oshiomhole that made her to laugh like that?

Stop posting pictures of people's wives, you pervert!
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by dave2meek(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nawa o pesin laugh una go say e laugh
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by Bollinger(m): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

She's saying one useless OP on nairaland, who is jobless will definitely say something about her, and it probably might make front page. so, she might as well do something. And she was right.

1 Like

Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by kenoz(m): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
That's the handiwork of laughing gas..
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by Phiniz(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
ATTENTION PLEASE: PHINIX RECORDS ENUGU IS LOOKING FOR ARTISTE TO SIGN,DO U VE THE TALENT OF SINGING,THEN COME AND JOIN US AT PHINIX RECORDS ENUGU.FOR MORE INFO PLS CALL OR WHATSAPP ON 07035205088 OR 08185075799
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by dalass(f): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Okay this is what happened
Woman: O tin fi bread ko wa lobe je
Lara: Pardon me?
Woman: Okay, I said why you no go for honeymoon abi the honey don finish there fa?
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by okpanachil: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
BarryX:
Like play like play, we no get news to report again ooo

This Apc government brought with it Hollywood paparazzi , is this why they were voted?

You know i keep wondering since when a politician or a PEP s laughter started becoming worthy of news.I recoil with fury each time I see one of this threads and the fact that the Mods even count it worthy enough to grace the front page tells how much the quality of threads ont this forum has fallen.

From wondering why Buhari was laughing so hard,to Aisha laughing,now its Lara. One of this days I hope this guys would not show us a politician making love to his wife and and start wondering why he is doing so.
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by abagnalie: 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
190theclown:
get a life - and keep wondering

You nigerians acting like bush people wen never see foreigner before -

Block-heads

smh
it seems ur crazy
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by bdbest2(m): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wait make I go ask her.

For ur OTG Flash Drive: plz check my Signature.

Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by ametu166(m): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Monimatic:
l
U just wasted FTC. Chai..
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by Menobista(m): 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
Did she marry him for money or love?
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by akigbemaru: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lara Osho in wide smile.
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chai. This woman fine pass mami water!
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by seunadeolu(m): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
WOMAN: IS OSHIOMOHLE MEETING YOUR NEED SEXUALLY? undecided

IARA: grin grin grin, HE HARDLY FULFILL 2 ROUNDS, BUT I GOT NO WORRY, MY BOYFRIEND IS BALANCING THE ODDS FOR ME
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by MasterWayne(m): 1:31am On Jun 16, 2015
Adanma. smiley
Dollyak:
The woman must have asked, "Do you actually love oshiomole?"
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by lawrenceunaa: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2015
because she saw the post of Aisha and mrs osibanjo laughing on nairaland and wants a thread opened about her laughing.

mtcheeeeeerw
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by Maghan37: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2015
190theclown:
get a life - and keep wondering

You nigerians acting like bush people wen never see foreigner before -

Block-heads

smh
Mongoloid, Kettle callin pot black. What are u doin in dis segment if u are not interested in d topic. angry
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by paix(m): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2015
She could be saying " DO YOU STILL TALK ABOUT S3X AT THIS AGE? "
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by gbens2000(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Y did kind nonsense go dey make FP.
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by 2dillu2(m): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
kay29000:
The lady pulled her and said..."Come, this fine girl, what's your name? You must marry my son o! Chai! You fine o" and Iara was like..."Ahhh! Ma, I am married." Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
still a virgin
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by Dollyak(f): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
MasterWayne:
Adanma. smiley
what does adanma mean
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:

what does adanma mean

In short, good/beautiful girl. smiley

I am the one that first asked for your hand in marriage oo.
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by Dollyak(f): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

In short, good/beautiful girl. smiley

I am the one that first asked for your hand in marriage oo.
lol
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:
lol

This is not a joke o, pls 'follow' me back, I am following you. Eurobomber would love to meet ya...
Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by MasterWayne(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Beautiful princess.
Dollyak:

what does adanma mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding / U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed / Inauguration :President Buhari And Jonathan Laughing Together ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.