Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers (34325 Views)

Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) / Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by jomoh: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Its obvious Buhari can't find able hands in APC hence this move. The PDP would be ready to loan him capable hands for the sake of Nigeria.

So people like you are capable?

Lol Ode somborry
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Its obvious Buhari can't find able hands in APC hence this move. The PDP would be ready to loan him capable hands for the sake of Nigeria.
in everything, you still glorify PDP.
Your soul is lost!
Repent for the Kingdom of God is near
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Djbaka(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
I nominate Mogidi(Works Ministry) and Temitemi1(Special Duties Ministry)

and together with you as Petroleum minister, you'd successfully send the country to Oblivion.
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by fanysteve: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
It seems APC does not know the problem of Nigerians,I thought they already have all those technocrats in place during their campaign,does APC want to do TRY YOUR LOCK, pls someone should tell them : Stop Boko haram,Electricity,Unemployment,insecurity etc,I wonder how you will promise someone 100 thousand when u don't even have 1 thousand. Hmmmm, GOD help us
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by buchi4us(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Oyegun doesn't want to swept off balance. They're gearing up for buhari's surprises which would definitely come. He can't please all the power mongers at the APC.
I wish him well
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Djbaka:

and together with you as Petroleum minister, you'd successfully send the country to Oblivion.
I am patriotic
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Starships4u(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tell that to ur paupets..... We look like primary school students?? My friend u don't even know anything about the list so shut the f up!!
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Justicealh3(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
Slowly but Surely we most get to the promise land. CHANGE WE SAY.

Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Starships4u(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tell that to ur paupets..... We look like primary school students?? My friend u don't even know anything about the list so sharrap!!
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Zakkyoz: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

you obviously need brain transplant.
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by front247: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
vickerz:
The poster above me,

you need help !, Gmb is not a fool like Jonathan that will succumb to pressure and hastily chose his cabinet members,

Like i always say "Nigeria is a work in progress"

the guy above me said that Gmb should chose from the outgoing cabinet members,

lol

those same people that sucked the economy dry like Vampires from Otueke !

Gmb needs time

NIGERIA will be great Again

*im still that proud YORUBA BOY*

i love Being a Yoruba Boy !

Do you?
u ar a tribalist monkey
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by anonimi: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by micrep3030(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Buhari hmmmmm well Jonathan did the same agric minister is not a PDP card carrier and many more

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

SUWEGBE
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by abtmaviz(m): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
mathewLonger:
I am pretty sure you aren't more than 24 years old and that you did not have the opportunity of been tutored the need to respect the aged so that your days will be long. Presidency aside, do you know how old Buhari is? Do you feel satisfied insulting a man of over 70 years without provocacions? What a sorry state for kids like you.

Firstly, sorry I have to quote this.. Same stone that were thrown at GEJ is same being used against PMB and u r here ranting huh it never occur to you that GEJ was also an aged person irrespective of the irregularities.

Karma must pay somehow someday. I don't throw stone nt to kill birds buh to kill flies. undecided

Bittersweet

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Marthaodion(f): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Receive sense cos u lack it
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Marthaodion(f): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
kelvz:
oga, tell buhari to be quick about it. . Its taking longer than even Jesus second coming

Don't be sarcastic
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by mathewLonger: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
abtmaviz:

Firstly, sorry I have to quote this.. Same stone that were thrown at GEJ is same being used against PMB and u r here ranting huh it never occur to you that GEJ was also an aged person irrespective of the irregularities.

Karma must pay somehow someday. I don't throw stone nt to kill birds buh to kill flies. undecided

Bittersweet
Please learn. Parma doesn't have to pay through you.
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Abdulhakeem7(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

what were they able to do when Nigeria was in their hands?
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
mathewLonger:
[email][/email] I am pretty sure you aren't more than 24 years old and that you did not have the opportunity of been tutored the need to respect the aged so that your days will ne long. Presidency aside, do you know how old Buhari is? Do you feel satisfied insulting a man of over 70 years without provocacions? What a sorry state for kids like you.
Take sole responsibility for your frustration and repressive life. Your hypocritical nature and lifestyle will continue to affect your thinking faculty. Is jonathan your father's age mate? Or any of your father's generation and genealogy attain his status in life to tag him clueless, President Jonathan inter alia? You can go commit sucide with the BRAINLESS Daura President if you are so pained.
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by martineverest(m): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
I see mike onolemenmen returning
barcanista:
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
martineverest:
I see mike onolemenmen returning
Make him stay for him house. Abi na only him de?

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by mathewLonger: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
JudismphD:
Take sole responsibility for your frustration and repressive life. Your hypocritical nature and lifestyle will continue to affect your thinking faculty. Is jonathan your father's age mate? Or any of your father's generation and genealogy attain his status in life to tag him clueless, President Jonathan inter alia? You can go commit sucide with the BRAINLESS Daura President if you are so pained.
May the Almighty God forgive you.Amen
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by olajide8(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
A wife we are going to be with for the next 4 years (ministers) and you want to quickly strip her naked, to sleep with her (he should announce them)- Nigerians; always laying emphasis on what is not important (speedy announcement) and forgetting what is necessary(checking and getting the most competent, hands)*
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by abtmaviz(m): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
mathewLonger:
Please learn. Parma doesn't have to pay through you.

I wrote karma not Parma.

One thing I hate so much is criticism and taking sides

And if we've got to learn it has to start from You.. Dig that
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by yemmynoni: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

try get sense na @least for once
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Mogidi: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:

Bros na Tourism Minister like Buhari I want grin grin grin
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Phiniz(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
ATTENTION PLEASE: PHINIX RECORDS ENUGU IS LOOKING FOR ARTISTE TO SIGN,DO U VE THE TALENT OF SINGING,THEN COME AND JOIN US AT PHINIX RECORDS ENUGU.FOR MORE INFO PLS CALL OR WHATSUP ON 07035205088 OR 08185075799
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros na Tourism Minister like Buhari I want grin grin grin
Buhari na Foreign Minister na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Reference(m): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
I said that this man just found a vehicle to ascend to power. Another proof he is not a politician and has scant regards for the party. Is this a good or bad thing, time will tell.

In the Parliamentry system ministers must be politicians in the presidential less so. So the battle line is between techocrats and politicians, in the last dispensation, between an Okonjo Iweala and a certain Musuliu Obanikoro for example.

Folks, will you have a technocrat learn the political ropes or you prefer a politician school on the job... Think carefully then debate.
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
mathewLonger:
I am pretty sure you aren't more than 24 years old and that you did not have the opportunity of been tutored the need to respect the aged so that your days will ne long. Presidency aside, do you know how old Buhari is? Do you feel satisfied insulting a man of over 70 years without provocacions? What a sorry state for kids like you.
Same way you respected GEJ who is not your mate right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark / Alex Ekwueme's Last Major Public Outing Was His Induction Into Imo Hall Of Fame / Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.