Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,791 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers (34332 Views)

Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) / Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Mogidi: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari na Foreign Minister na

grin grin
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

e be like Most of this newly sworn in Governors no know wetin them find go government house o`

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Good!
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Its obvious Buhari can't find able hands in APC hence this move. The PDP would be ready to loan him capable hands for the sake of Nigeria.

It's a that not all pdp guys are theives.
There are cap Nigerians who are not politicians.
Unlike pdp that Limited her ministers within the party,apc is all the way going out of it's party to fish for capable Nigerians
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Mogidi: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

e be like Most of this newly sworn in Governors no know wetin them find go government house o`

Most of them would end up being "one term" governors.
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Most of them would end up being "one term" governors.
Many of them just dey fall hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by gbrown(m): 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Its obvious Buhari can't find able hands in APC hence this move. The PDP would be ready to loan him capable hands for the sake of Nigeria.
are you for réal? So the pdp should loan buhari the frog eyed diezani Allison madueke to further complete her destruction of the petroleum industry? This is senile
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Oluwaseun1975(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=vickerz post=34802114]The poster above me,

you need help !, Gmb is not a fool like Jonathan that will succumb to pressure and hastily chose his cabinet members,

Like i always say "Nigeria is a work in progress"

the guy above me said that Gmb should chose from the outgoing cabinet members,

lol

those same people that sucked the economy dry like Vampires from Otueke !

Gmb needs time

NIGERIA will be great Again

*im still that proud YORUBA BOY*

i love Being a Yoruba Boy !

Do you?

Likewise am proud to be a yoruba man anytime any day
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by amaraudo: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
vickerz:
The poster above me,

you need help !, Gmb is not a fool like Jonathan that will succumb to pressure and hastily chose his cabinet members,

Like i always say "Nigeria is a work in progress"

the guy above me said that Gmb should chose from the outgoing cabinet members,

lol

those same people that sucked the economy dry like Vampires from Otueke !

Gmb needs time

NIGERIA will be great Again

*im still that proud YORUBA BOY*

i love Being a Yoruba Boy !

Do you?

You call a former president a fool...people like do not get to any level of responsibility till they pass out.......be very careful with what you say.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by bdbest2(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
If they are capable hands else where, den he shld go for them. It doesn't matta where they are frm, so long they sing thesame song, then its okay.

Meanwhile, For ur OTG Flash Drive: plz check my Signature.

Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by temitemi1(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
I nominate Barcanista(Defence Ministry)
barcanista:
I nominate Mogidi(Works Ministry) and Temitemi1(Special Duties Ministry)
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by temitemi1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Baba, those guys no know sey government mata no be moimoi mata grin grin
barcanista:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
temitemi1:
grin grin grin
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Mogidi: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
temitemi1:

The guy like women no be small, minister for women would be most appropriate.

Below is a pic of when barcanista last held the post in Rivers state.
grin grin grin

Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Baba, those guys no know sey government mata no be moimoi mata grin grin
Dem just de tell us story everyday
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Forwetinnah: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tony Blair , Obama and President Mitchell of Western Germany can be part of his cabinet for all I care...im still waiting for him to equate N1 to $1, I've got serious things to do with money
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

The guy like women no be small, minister for women would be most appropriate.

Below is a pic of when barcanista last held the post in Rivers state.
grin grin grin
Bros, na your footstep wey we de follow na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Forwetinnah: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
amaraudo:

You call a former president a fool...people like do not get to any level of responsibility till they pass out.......be very careful with what you say.

You're being civilised with and uncivilized heeediot. .i would have abused his existence of i had quoted him
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by livingday: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Which capable hands? Did you say PDP?

With N63 billion debt, unpaid salaries, untsoppable Boko Haram, black-outs and no fuel under PDP and clueless GEJ?

You must be a joker!
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by eliwa47(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
I said it and i will stand by it. buhari is not a dullard or clueless unlike some people, Nigeria shall rise again.
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by zubbym2(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
my guy,it is obvious u exbit tribal sentiment but let pmb lay hand on capable PDp
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by berrystunn(m): 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
Abayhormy:
Up buhari

where is buhari?
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by princefaculty(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
I now have a clue on why PMB is cool with the emergence of Te new leadership of the 8th assembly.
Ride on Baba, you've got the masses backing
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by bayulll01(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

If he refuse to pic any pdp u people will rant,he want to pick now u are whiningg like a rapid dog,are you tanoid synonymous to stupidityy
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Etruth: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
And I nominate Barcanista as Minister of Defence. I believe, with you in charge, we all shall be adequately protected.
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
Etruth:
And I nominate Barcanista as Minister of Defence. I believe, with you in charge, we all shall be adequately protected.
Like play like play PMB go give me the post o. cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by jantofubu(m): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
pdp and god fatherism... Lol
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
jantofubu:
pdp and god fatherism... Lol
grin grin grin
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 16, 2015
mathewLonger:
I am pretty sure you aren't more than 24 years old and that you did not have the opportunity of been tutored the need to respect the aged so that your days will ne long. Presidency aside, do you know how old Buhari is? Do you feel satisfied insulting a man of over 70 years without provocacions? What a sorry state for kids like you.
Inasmuch you are right, in goverance or wen u become a leader, you bound to receive all manner of insults and as a matter of fact you become a servant to your followers who voted for you. In leadership there isn't anything about age here even though we tend to spice it with being african. President Obama and other topic leaders receive all form of abuses from the internet even down to those that are far junior to him. That is the power of the media as we have freedom of information to express our ideas,thoughts on different platform. For example cram jones was always abusing the former president on this forum and laTter he posted an article warning nairalander to desist from the act but the result is in this link ( https://www.nairaland.com/2362429/warning-all-nigerians-insults-pmb/5). Secondly age doesn't really shows maturity in this forum because 80% of nairalander are hidding their real age. Age isn't about facial expression but the ability to think and reason. So we all use the media to express our thought here including u.
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by freshdude99(m): 12:43am On Jun 16, 2015
mathewLonger:
I am pretty sure you aren't more than 24 years old and that you did not have the opportunity of been tutored the need to respect the aged so that your days will ne long. Presidency aside, do you know how old Buhari is? Do you feel satisfied insulting a man of over 70 years without provocacions? What a sorry state for kids like you.
who are u preaching to? Save ur gospel pls.... where were u when the clueless and drunkard campaign against our past president was ongoing? You know Wat I think, people like u are eternal hausa fulani slaves cry
just imagine the sermons at this early stage, better quit crying out loud bcz u ain't seen nothing yet. If respect for the office of the president or his person should be on focus and sacrosanct, then Gej deserves such respect 101%
Re: Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers by tola9ja: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2015
Mogidi:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today / Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers / Man Removes Flood Water From His Car In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.