Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,689 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ (1451 Views)

¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ / Slaughter House!!! Geoxpress Vs Kinglahkay / The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by classyalabolas: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
the holocaust tourney[WAME][week of main event][first round]

Ksslib vs Kinglahkay

voting criteria

•opener - 1 point

•rhymes - 3 points

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points

•punchlines - 4 points

•personals - 2 points

•flow - 1 point

•wordplays - 2 points

•closer - 1 point

rules & regulations✘

•bar limit:-10 bars[10 quatrains]

•deadline:- 15th June 2015 [8pm]

•verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date

•no biting[stealing/plagiarizing], no stretching, feeding & no recycling of lines

•no smearing comments about any bar or biting accusations without proof

•the rest of the rules can be found on this thread:-

www.nairaland.com/2375473/holocaust-tourney-preliminary-stage-wome-week

•good-luck ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by teddybiyasi(f): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
saving this spot to read bars
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by kinglahkay(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Bbitch......

Checks

Waiting for ksslib
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by classyalabolas: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
kinglahkay:
Bbitch......

Checks

Waiting for ksslib

what are you checking for?
can't you see you've missed the deadline?
post your verse immediately. if ksslib doesn't post by 9,then he's out. .I repeat- post your verse now ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by dj5naira(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
Obey.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by kinglahkay(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
my bars are lively .I spit something fun../.. I wanna expose ksslib with this bar.. nothing more.../..I read some of his bitten bars, I'll let that slide ain't here to cause confusion../
but the mega bite he did against mikuz... shows the reason why ksslib never run out of subscription.../..

I'll beat this lad... for being this wack..../...it's obvious lahkay don't spar with weak gay..../..cause in rap... I get props from 9ja to India.../...
even in the land of slavery the masters feel this nigga.../..but they all hate kss cause none likes lib-bar

...don't wine me ....I'm hot tell this bbitch to ffuck off..../
he came with his squad..?.. bet this 2 Burners will make his squad run.../...lure him into my abode ..my goons will quickly shut door.../...few secs more his head will be hitting the ceiling when two jabs hit this boy jaw.../.. then he'll share octavio fate as the fans get his head chopped off...

on this rapping stage..../...chics die for my look & the bars this maverick says..../...but ksslib can't put is look to display.. knowingly he's a wacky ape.../..with a look that chase golum away.. cause it's 10times scarier than Limerick face...

it's hilarious seeing ksslib claim gangster..../..he has a shot to kill me & he was lame to take that chance.../...so I'll be quick to let my tiger to chase that khat..../..
leaving him on the run like the guy in danger dash...

I can split this kid in ratio ...../...or burn him alive in a black canoe..../....seriously lib is getting killed even the gods can't say no......
cause like harry glicken his doom when I erupt like mount unzen volcano

I scripted this bars to my own satisfaction.../....kinglahkay quickly burst in action.../...soon as I see the audience reaction.../.. this dual will show that I love maths with passion..../....cause in this bout lib skull will be left with big fraction....

ksslib better take a rest ....or fake his death..../...before I spray the tech..../... for trying to test this nerd..../..
so if this imp thinks he can stand on a feet.... is because I'm here to break a leg..../

I'm pissed don't tell me sorry...!!
this bout is very funny...../...& the organiser is a lil dummy...../....ksslib winning me...? plsss shut it..../...cause how can an omo mummy.....
go bars to bars with an ex-convict

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by classyalabolas: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
thread closes by 9pm ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by sinizia: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ksslib you no try o. Why the no-show? You killing the vibe bro. undecided
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
oboy, boiz are not smiling... Na kinglakay be dis?...
kslib tho..
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by classyalabolas: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
Battle thread closed

Kinglahkay proceeds to the next round✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by obainojazz(m): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
oboy, boiz are not smiling... Na kinglakay be dis?...

kslib tho..
menn...as in ehn
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by danbrowndmf(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
See bars na "grin" boys are not smilling o.cheesy

Your opener was cool.. Mr Lahkay that ur mega bite and subscription bar was on point
May if ksslib was here it would have been another talk though...
See oshofree win na.cheesy abeg mak my partner sef know follow show up o.cheesy
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by dj5naira(m): 2:41am On Jun 16, 2015
kinglahkay:

ksslib better take a rest ....or fake his death..../
kinglahkay:
this bout is very funny...../...& the organiser is a lil dummy...../
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 16, 2015
Congratulations, kinglahkay! cheesy
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by kr0ne(m): 6:33am On Jun 16, 2015
Where's Jayeff? His odds ain't working as predicted. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by gottoboy(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2015
kr0ne:
Where's Jayeff? His odds ain't working as predicted. grin
The No show tho
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2015
dj5naira:

Lol..
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by coogar: 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2015

I read some of his bitten bars, I'll let that slide ain't here to cause confusion../but the mega bite he did against mikuz... shows the reason why ksslib never run out of subscription......../

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ by airmark(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
smiley

(1)

Check Out This Crazy Rap Battle / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * / Tianshe Vs Flowshow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.