Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

To My Future Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To My Future Wife (1130 Views)

Stop Gambling, Bet9ja Virtual Almost Destroyed My Future / Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? / My Marriage, My Future,any Hope..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Future Wife by jearile(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
To my future wife:

I do not promise to be perfect but I promise to do all I can and my best possible to be near perfect. Every effort and sacrifice I'm making now to become a better person daily is for our future. I want to be the husband you will be proud of both indoor and outdoor; a father you'll pray our sons will grow up to become and the kind of a husband you will wish our daughters would marry. Nothing will ever change the way I'll feel about you and think of you. I'll be a mother to you when you need one, a father to you and a friend that lasts forever. I can't promise not to make you cry but I can promise it will be full of tears of joy. I don't wish to be your Romeo, I want to be your hero. With you I dare to dream the impossible - they marriage is full of ups and downs but ours will not record a better yesterday; they say in sickness and in health but ours will know no pain or plague; they say for richer, for poorer but ours will surpass even the wealth and wisdom of King Solomon; to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law.
Well, I'm not in a hurry to find you, at the set hand of time when am awake from my deep sleep, there you will be shining in front of me and I shall say this is the bone of my bones, the flesh of my flesh; and I shall call you my WIFE.

~Sir Jerry.com

1 Like

Re: To My Future Wife by KanwuliaJara: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Not intended for THE BLACK RACE! grin

1 Like

Re: To My Future Wife by Cutehector(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
lmao...
Re: To My Future Wife by jearile(m): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
As he thinks, so is he... I have a dream that one day man will not be judged by the colour of his skin but the content of his character

1 Like

Re: To My Future Wife by KanwuliaJara: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
jearile:

As he thinks, so is he... I have a dream that one day man will not be judged by the colour of his skin but the content of his character

Till then! wink
Re: To My Future Wife by jearile(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Till then! wink
Yep, I'm getting there...
Re: To My Future Wife by KanwuliaJara: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
jearile:

Yep, I'm getting there...

Your journey will be tedious and HERCULEAN at best!
Pele o! grin
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
stay there and be writing letter while another guy is busy shining her Kongo

3 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by jearile(m): 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Your journey will be tedious and HERCULEAN at best!
Pele o! grin

It's a pity I'm not relying on your strength... It is infinitesimal and inconsequential right now, so pocket it
Re: To My Future Wife by jearile(m): 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
lofty900:
stay there and be writing letter while another guy is busy shining her Kongo

You do not attract who you want but you attract who you are... Keep that in mind
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
jearile:

You do not attract who you want but you attract who you are... Keep that in mind
I beg to disagree with ur philosophy. Truth they say is bitter but must be told, good folks also attracts bad partners. Sorry for bruising ur ego

1 Like

Re: To My Future Wife by KanwuliaJara: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
jearile:

kiss
It's a pity I'm not relying on your strength... It is infinitesimal and inconsequential right now, so pocket it

If your father could not accomplish all that, please go and sleep! kiss
Talk is what the BLACK RACE does best!
Yet DOMESTIC violence is the MOTTO!
Na wetin consine LOVE with POVERTY? undecided

I am done trying to educate you!
Enjoy your dreams that can never come true!

Real lovers DO NOT ADVERTISE on of offline!
Only YAHOOOOOISTS do, to disguise the REAL FACT that they are SOCIO-PSYCHOPATHS!!!!! kiss
I PITY DESPERATE girls and LONELY old CARGOS who fall for words without actions!
Bye!!!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To My Future Wife by taryour(f): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Only YAHOOOOOISTS do, to disguise the REAL FACT that they are SOCIO-PSYCHOPATHS!!!!! kiss
I PITY DESPERATE girls and LONELY old CARGOS who fall for words without actions!
Bye!!!! cool

LOBATAN. EOD
Re: To My Future Wife by SAMBARRY: 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
grin grin grin

Coincidentally listening to joe on the radio singing
# Someone tell me why are all the good girls taken every time# grin
KanwuliaJara:

Bye!!!! cool
Re: To My Future Wife by jearile(m): 12:14am On Jun 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Bye!!!! cool
When pessimism eats up the entire faculty of the mind of a man, it would take only a miracle to reorganise and fix that mind rightly. He has been so accustomed to failure in his life that the idea of one succeeding sounds outdated. Achievers don't ignore critics rather they recognise their plight and understand their resentment for trying something their pessimist minds never thought of. They see the world only through their parochial eyes; ignorant to adhere that the revelation of their mindset is the genesis of someone else's.
The world may be full of shit but there are few left who haven't allowed themselves to be used as tissue papers. Speaking of poverty, a man is as poor only as he can think and that's why wealth is the ability of a man's capacity to think. That you were born and bred from a broken home doesn't mean your mindset should be broken and please don't blame it on the 'black race'. The prayer of every good father is for his son to see farther, dream bigger, and achieve greater feat than he could. So I wasn't brought up to stop where Papa stopped; I was born to begin from where he stopped actually. A close mouth is a closed destiny - what is too heavy for your mouth may be too big for your hand. So what you call advertisement, on the contrary, is what I call faith-based proclamation. I'm a product of a blessed marital union. Notwithstanding, I still desire more...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Future Wife by jearile(m): 12:21am On Jun 16, 2015
lofty900:
I beg to disagree with ur philosophy. Truth they say is bitter but must be told, good folks also attracts bad partners. Sorry for bruising ur ego
Who you are is not a function of "goodness" but of knowledge. A man is only as ignorant as his mind is. So you can be 'good' and still be BAD ...might sound hard for you to understand

1 Like

Re: To My Future Wife by troy20(m): 7:11am On Jun 16, 2015
launching into all these martin lurther king's "i have a dream" write ups just because you are having it rough? a letter to your future wife eh? Christ! What the hell happened to a few bottles sometimes when it gets that tough.Cvnt!
Re: To My Future Wife by eleojo23: 7:43am On Jun 16, 2015
OP, jearile, there is no need to argue with or try to explain yourself to anyone on this thread because it will be a waste of time. We've been over this before on this forum (in one of my topics) and I saw how many people think.
Just leave everyone to believe what they want to believe.
It is true that things don't always turn out the way we want them to but there is nothing bad in hoping for the best. It is always good to hope for the best because I believe in the law of attraction (what you think and believe is what you will get)

I pray that you will have a good home when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by jearile(m): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2015
eleojo23:
OP, jearile, there is no need to argue with or try to explain yourself to anyone on this thread because it will be a waste of time. We've been over this before on this forum (in one of my topics) and I saw how many people think.
Just leave everyone to believe what they want to believe.
It is true that things don't always turn out the way we want them to but there is nothing bad in hoping for the best. It is always good to hope for the best because I believe in the law of attraction (what you think and believe is what you will get)

I pray that you will have a good home when the time comes.
Tanx... I predict the very best for you too
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Yet, there are millions of caucasians, the world over, wallowing in prison cells for this domestic violence that is native to the black race? Sometimes, I wonder why you can't diagnose your own sociopathy, then I remember you're a full-blooded inferiority-complexed hypocrite. You really need to proofread your comments before submission.

3 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by crackhaus: 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
jearile:

When pessimism eats up the entire faculty of the mind of a man, it would take only a miracle to reorganise and fix that mind rightly. He has been so accustomed to failure in his life that the idea of one succeeding sounds outdated. Achievers don't ignore critics rather they recognise their plight and understand their resentment for trying something their pessimist minds never thought of. They see the world only through their parochial eyes; ignorant to adhere that the revelation of their mindset is the genesis of someone else's.
The world may be full of shit but there are few left who haven't allowed themselves to be used as tissue papers. Speaking of poverty, a man is as poor only as he can think and that's why wealth is the ability of a man's capacity to think. That you were born and bred from a broken home doesn't mean your mindset should be broken and please don't blame it on the 'black race'. The prayer of every good father is for his son to see farther, dream bigger, and achieve greater feat than he could. So I wasn't brought up to stop where Papa stopped; I was born to begin from where he stopped actually. A close mouth is a closed destiny - what is too heavy for your mouth may be too big for your hand. So what you call advertisement, on the contrary, is what I call faith-based proclamation. I'm a product of a blessed marital union. Notwithstanding, I still desire more...
For what it's worth bro, this right here was a superb comeback...especially the bits underlined and in bold.

Cheers..

4 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by CaptainJune: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Op, I gbadun your parol no be lie cool

The mindset of many is opposed to dreaming, that is why there are only few achievers.

Oya chop knuckle cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

..... / Sale! Sale!! Sale!!! / Please Help: How Can You Tell A Lady In A Makeup Is Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.