Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Please Help: How Can You Tell A Lady In A Makeup Is Beautiful? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help: How Can You Tell A Lady In A Makeup Is Beautiful? (1130 Views)

How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street / Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: How Can You Tell A Lady In A Makeup Is Beautiful? by bigheart2013(m): 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Please my people this is not an affront to our obviously beautiful Nigerian women rather a request for guidance. May I humbly ask, if a friend or relative is trying to match-make you with a lady, the lady shows up for a first date wearing an imported weave (definitely not her hair), pencil-drawn eyebrow, fixed eye-lash, makeup foundation to make her face look radiant, sexy lipstick with a carefully drawn lip line with lip-liner, blush, wonder-bra to push out the ‘thing’ etc, all of which is not part of her natural attributes, how can you tell she is a beautiful woman at first sight?

Thanks
Re: Please Help: How Can You Tell A Lady In A Makeup Is Beautiful? by Cutehector(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
It's not compulsory to complement a lady. cool

Infact, it's best u dnt even talk abt her looks.
Re: Please Help: How Can You Tell A Lady In A Makeup Is Beautiful? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Here to read comments only
Re: Please Help: How Can You Tell A Lady In A Makeup Is Beautiful? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
You can tell she is beautiful by politely telling her to wash her face and take off her weave on that you are allergic to artificial things. But just incase you think it's rude, you can always go to your village I am sure you will get natural girls in quantum over there. City girls are too artificial jare
Re: Please Help: How Can You Tell A Lady In A Makeup Is Beautiful? by ivyT(f): 1:34am On Feb 23, 2016
Makeup=natural beauty
Re: Please Help: How Can You Tell A Lady In A Makeup Is Beautiful? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Simple. By using common sense and intuition. Hey, you may not have so it's understandable if you can't see it. embarassed
Re: Please Help: How Can You Tell A Lady In A Makeup Is Beautiful? by Richy4(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Talking about her make up shows that you really have nothing much to say to her on your first date..... I can simply imagine a boring night out....
Re: Please Help: How Can You Tell A Lady In A Makeup Is Beautiful? by Olasco93: 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
bigheart2013:
...all of which is not part of her natural attributes, how can you tell she is a beautiful woman at first sight? Thanks
I don't know if am disgressing a bit from your original question, ... The truth is that true beauty is not about looks or physical appearance, but it's about Attitude and Character. Mind you, beauty can never keep you in any relationship/marriage. After everything about the Physical has faded away, it's the real thing that will count, Her Attitude/Character/Behaviour which are/is her real personality.
#Don't go for looks, but Attitude/Character.
Re: Please Help: How Can You Tell A Lady In A Makeup Is Beautiful? by crackhaus: 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
You I can always tell how beautiful a woman truly is behind all the makeup. IT'S EASY!

All you have to notice is how heavy the makeup is...too heavy and too pronounced? She's obviously trying to hide something(s).
Re: Please Help: How Can You Tell A Lady In A Makeup Is Beautiful? by jashar(f): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin

By Faith... grin

Omo mehn, but some people sabi 'catfish' ooo...kai

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Regina Agwu On Her Posthumous Birthday / Why Sex Is Important To Your Wife / Widow Cries For Help, Alleges Threat To Life By Late Husband’s Family (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.