Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (152882 Views)

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by flamxy682(m): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oyedey4u:

it is an interactive session..... what can you say about the assessment centre, Then questions on your CV....
Thank you, very much... Let me see how it goes.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Muyiwa600: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nbc management trainee medicals 2day, to God be the glory

3 Likes

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by ALVA001: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
flamxy682:

How was the interview like? I just got invited today, mine is on monday....

Pls any insight?
hi op,plz ur interview invite, was after d Assessment centre or aftr d test at jkk? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by OgieAM: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
Please I gathered that all those being invited for interviews are those for Engineering and perhaps other science disciplines and that those for commercial positions have not been contacted from after the assessment centre. is any one repudiating that... anyone please. Meanwhile congratulations to those that have been invited for interviews and those undergoing medicals.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Muyiwa600: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
OgieAM:
Please I gathered that all those being invited for interviews are those for Engineering and perhaps other science disciplines and that those for commercial positions have not been contacted from after the assessment centre. is any one repudiating that... anyone please. Meanwhile congratulations to those that have been invited for interviews and those undergoing medicals.
Every department has been contacted and done their medicals; saw a few commercial peeps for the medicals

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by OgieAM: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2015
Okay... thank you for the feedback
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Muyiwa600: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=OgieAM post=41265509]Okay... thank you for the feedback[/quote
You are welcome
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Muyiwa600: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Veni Vidi Vici!!!!
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by donjazzy: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hello Guys,

Pls i hve been invited for aptitude test by Nig Bottling Company tommorow in PH for contract sales representative, anyone with test question format should pls send to dan_sweez@yahoo.com. rily urgent. tx Guys
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by nwamy: 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
Same here too...dnt evn kw wot to expect
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by jaytees: 6:50am On Apr 21, 2016
Please I was invited for Assessment center by HCP for another job, can someone help me with information on what to expect. Thanks
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by RealOtunba: 5:17am On May 24, 2016
Good day friends, please I need dragnet and workforce past questions. I'm preparing for NBC test on Sat.(28/05/2016)
Category: Engineering
My mail is realotunba01@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by chimeziepaul: 6:53am On May 24, 2016
Pls I will be glad to have as well, uzowuru@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Salvame(f): 7:59am On May 24, 2016
Kay03 : work force past questions here https:// www.dropbox.com/sh/fppqyrrz0r27bcd/ AACSfJRfAGIH5AdBLwxruOhja?dl=0. I'll advise you don't cram. Just use these as a means to familiarize with the format
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Good day everyone...
Please if you have any past questions or materials that relates with NBC recruitment, kindly forward to this mail
Samuel4eng@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by freemile2ru: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mcsammy4u:
check your mailbox you will see it and if you do not mail me so i can send it again cos i've sent it to some pple right now.....

please bro or anybody should help me with dragnet past questions, will really appreciate fantacylove007@gmail.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by JhayR: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pls I need NBC Dragnet past questions for technical trainee program...was invited to the aptitude test on wed next week...my mail is rosundiya@yahoo.com...thanks

2 Likes

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by AdonisGodwin: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
pls i need too egeruan.goc@gmail.com smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 29, 2016
Muyiwa600:
Nbc management trainee medicals 2day, to God be the glory

baba,I hail oooo,,I guess u r currently working in NBC....pls I have test with them on 3rd August,2016...pls send me ur number on

ajokucharles1992@gmail.com..I ll gladly appreciate

pls I really want to talk wit u...
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Drogbotel(m): 12:28am On Jul 29, 2016
Please i need the past question too.

jalaba007@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by doxarised(m): 2:27am On Jul 29, 2016
Please i need the past questions also and any other useful tip.
doxarised@gmail.com
Thanks alot.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by EFGH: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2016
I also need the pass question and here is my mail address mikemosesokaba@yahoo.com
thanks.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Topmostt: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Is there a possibility these guys are still sending invites?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by daplaw: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Good evening all, pls I was invited for NBC test by Dragnet scheduled for next Wednesday 3rd August, 2016. I will appreciate a past question and relevant tips sent to my e-mail; lawale.oladapo@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Devdaz(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pls, I need someone to describe the easy way From Ibadan to JKK building... Ikorodu Road Ilupeju Lagos ( Test Venue).

Thanks!!!
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by balozy: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
please send to odeyemieo@gmail.com GOD BLESS U
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Affluentkess: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2016
KissQ:

If you don't have the dropbox app,you have to download it first before you can have access to the papers.

please help me with the material ASAP.
okpowojames@gmail.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Devdaz(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2016
KissQ:

If you don't have the dropbox app,you have to download it first before you can have access to the papers.

Please Kindly help me to send the Papers to my email here plsssssssss

ola4precious@gmail.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by salamolas: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2016
Randy91:

baba,I hail oooo,,I guess u r currently working in NBC....pls I have test with them on 3rd August,2016...pls send me ur number on

ajokucharles1992@gmail.com..I ll gladly appreciate

pls I really want to talk wit u...

Bros How far, pls wat info have gathered as regard to the test on wed, pls share wit me.thanx alot
Pls flash me nd I will call u or what me 08027309624 salamolas111@gmail.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by daplaw: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Devdaz:
Pls, I need someone to describe the easy way From Ibadan to JKK building... Ikorodu Road Ilupeju Lagos ( Test Venue).
Thanks!!!

Alight @ Oshodi (under bridge) board a bus going to Ilupeju. JKK Building is on the major Express by the road side
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Devdaz(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
daplaw:

Alight @ Oshodi (under bridge) board a bus going to Ilupeju. JKK Building is on the major Express by the road side

A big thanks to u!!
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by chibuzineo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
KissQ:
I have sent to almost everybody that dropped their mails so please check your mails and kindly share. Thanks!!

plz ma, i nid dragnet past question. plz, send to dis email chibuzineo@ gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (48) (Reply)

Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Some Fun While Job Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.