Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (152765 Views)

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by skasto(m): 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pls I need d past questions too... Sorungbekehinde@gmail.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by mumbasa: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2015
arshavineering:

please send me na.

arshavineering@yahoo.com

Please naa help me with NBC dragnet past questions ossy4rill@yahoo.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by arshavineering(m): 3:05am On Jun 17, 2015
mumbasa:

Please naa help me with NBC dragnet past questions ossy4rill@yahoo.com
guy I don't have oo..I de find one too
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by KissQ(f): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2015
jadajada:
I'm havin difficulty downloading d file. D link i'm seeing is download app.

If you don't have the dropbox app,you have to download it first before you can have access to the papers.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by jadajada: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2015
KissQ:

If you don't have the dropbox app,you have to download it first before you can have access to the papers.
ok. After downloading hw do i convert it to word or pdp?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by KissQ(f): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2015
jadajada:
ok. After downloading hw do i convert it to word or pdp?

It's already in word and pdf format
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Mcsammy4u(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2015
check your mailbox you will see it and if you do not mail me so i can send it again cos i've sent it to some pple right now.....

sweetmb4real200:

Alo expctn pls. sweetmb4real2007@yahoo.com. God bless
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by jadajada: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2015
KissQ:

It's already in word and pdf format
its zip that i saw.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by jadajada: 10:38am On Jun 17, 2015
Mcsammy4u:
check your mailbox you will see it and if you do not mail me so i can send it again cos i've sent it to some pple right now.....

pls send to jbpat2002@gmail.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by simayg: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2015
Luke1001:
please send to me plaster248@gmail.com
please send to me, mayorsilas3@gmail.com. thanks
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Mcsammy4u(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2015
done check your mail. but you can also help others by sending to them too[b][/b][b][/b]

jadajada:
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by phyktor(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2015
simayg:
please send to me, mayorsilas3@gmail.com. thanks
plz send to me ajalaoluvictor@gmail.com. tnx
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by KissQ(f): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
jadajada:
its zip that i saw.

Open the zipped file naw
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by keskolukens: 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
pls help me with the nbc past questions also: clement947@yahoo.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by sexyvoice(m): 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
when is the test ? can't the test be july ?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Olalekan27: 12:43am On Jun 18, 2015
phyktor:

plz send to me ajalaoluvictor@gmail.com. tnx
pls send to olalekanogunyomi@gmail.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by mudiaga82(m): 5:47am On Jun 18, 2015
KissQ:

Would send to u guys

pls send me a copy m.akpovwovwo@gmail.com[color=#990000][/color]
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by faith2ogesco(m): 6:34am On Jun 18, 2015
Jux saw dis thread.BTW how's deir pay like
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by uchecyril(m): 6:43am On Jun 18, 2015
jadajada:
Send to uchecyril500@gmail.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by KissQ(f): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2015
mudiaga82:

pls send me a copy m.akpovwovwo@gmail.com[color=#990000][/color]

I dropped a dropbox link wer u can get it, check the thread and please help urself. Thanks
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Mcsammy4u(m): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2015
you never get the job you dey negotiate pay..... its good anyway but i will advice you to pass the aptitude test first then when you are been called for an interview you can negotiate it with the interviewer, i'm sure it will be a good move.
but pass ur test first. wish you good luck

faith2ogesco:
Jux saw dis thread.BTW how's deir pay like
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by sexyvoice(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2015
Job Details The Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria. Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility. Technical Skills Development Training Programme Job Requirements EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others: Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized and accredited institutions. Industrial experience will be an added advantage. Applicants should not be more than twenty six years (26) old as at the time of application. METHOD OF APPLICATION Candidates who meet the stated criteria will be contacted via email or by phone. Applicants shall sit for a Computer Based Test and successful candidates will be invited for an oral interview & medical examination. Application closes on Monday 25, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.[email]Job Details The Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria. Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility. Technical Skills Development Training Programme Job Requirements EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others: Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized and accredited institutions. Industrial experience will be an added advantage. Applicants should not be more than twenty six years (26) old as at the time of application. METHOD OF APPLICATION Candidates who meet the stated criteria will be contacted via email or by phone. Applicants shall sit for a Computer Based Test and successful candidates will be invited for an oral interview & medical examination. Application closes on Monday 25, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.[/email]Job Details The Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria. Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility. Technical Skills Development Training Programme Job Requirements EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others: Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized and accredited institutions. Industrial experience will be an added advantage. Applicants should not be more than twenty six years (26) old as at the time of application. METHOD OF APPLICATION Candidates who meet the stated criteria will be contacted via email or by phone. Applicants shall sit for a Computer Based Test and successful candidates will be invited for an oral interview & medical examination. Application closes on Monday 25, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by faith2ogesco(m): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2015
Mcsammy4u:
you never get the job you dey negotiate pay..... its good anyway but i will advice you to pass the aptitude test first then when you are been called for an interview you can negotiate it with the interviewer, i'm sure it will be a good move.
but pass ur test first. wish you good luck

yes sir...but anyone still knows bout d pay, lemme know if to make ma journey
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Mcsammy4u(m): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2015
well NBC is a organised company and their pay and work terms and condition is good... it is a dream company for mostly engineering graduates and you will enjoy your work with them cos it will expose you to lot of task other companies will need.. i did my I.T there though but I'm looking forwarded to be staffed. But i can't tell you the actual amount been paid to staffs

faith2ogesco:
yes sir...but anyone still knows bout d pay, lemme know if to make ma journey
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by pipe(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2015
KissQ:
I have sent to almost everybody that dropped their mails so please check your mails and kindly share. Thanks!!
pls kissQ can u forward to my mail chidera_worlu@yahoo. com thanks.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by sweetmb4real200: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2015
Hello I don't understand d file cos its not downloading. Some pls hlp musabello@gmail.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by sweetmb4real200: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2015
Samyj247:
KissQ
Will b glad if u can send it here sammytwenties@gmail.com
Xpctnn also pls. Musabelloa7@gmail.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tobybasten(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
KissQ:

Open the zipped file naw

Please send to me dear, tobybasten@gmail.com Thanks
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tobybasten(m): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Please anyone with the dragnet sample questions should kindly send to my mailbox, tobybasten@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tipcea: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Greetings to u all... Please any idea pertaining the function specific assessment aspect will be highly appreciated.... Tnks
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Henree(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2015
Pls send me a copy of d past questions and answers..zeddigence@gmail.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Debraino: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
@Kiss..
Pls send me to hotkiss4labrownny@yahoo.com
thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Some Fun While Job Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.