Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Wives...guard Your HUSBANDS Jealously...dis Is 2015 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives...guard Your HUSBANDS Jealously...dis Is 2015 (855 Views)

Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? / Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives...guard Your HUSBANDS Jealously...dis Is 2015 by youngalex(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
i feel so discontented with the myriad of problems facing most marriages today,heard over 3 marital crisis today....mistress became pregnant..housemaid slept with Oga etc..the only advise i will give married women is to guard their husbands jealously and also pray for them,Men are facing serious "e-rection" challenges today,which takes only the grace of God to overcome...MEN NEED PRAYERS O
Re: Wives...guard Your HUSBANDS Jealously...dis Is 2015 by KanwuliaJara: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!

*time to log off for real. Thank my H-Agnostic Lawd for full-time employment off NL* cool

1 Like

Re: Wives...guard Your HUSBANDS Jealously...dis Is 2015 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
youngalex:
i feel so discontented with the myriad of problems facing most marriages today,heard over 3 marital crisis today....mistress became pregnant..housemaid slept with Oga etc..the only advise i will give married women is to guard their husbands jealously and also pray for them,Men are facing serious "e-rection" challenges today,which takes only the grace of God to overcome...MEN NEEDS PRAYERS O

muchehchehchehchehcheche grin grin
Re: Wives...guard Your HUSBANDS Jealously...dis Is 2015 by Sandydayz(f): 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tittle so funny grin

But then undecided
Re: Wives...guard Your HUSBANDS Jealously...dis Is 2015 by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lol

The Kingdom of marriage suffereth hustle and the hustlers taketh it by force
Re: Wives...guard Your HUSBANDS Jealously...dis Is 2015 by psucc(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
OP you might be right but I am at a lost how women would be able to guard men such that men will not leak.

Seriously, men are more of water than water and using a basket(women) to guard them, hhmmm just guess . . .

Except some who decide to freeze.
Re: Wives...guard Your HUSBANDS Jealously...dis Is 2015 by youngalex(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
psucc:
OP you might be right but I am at a lost how women would be able to guard men such that men will not leak.

Seriously, men are more of water than water and using a basket(women) to guard them, hhmmm just guess . . .

Except some who decide to freeze.
lols....so we re more liquid that liquid
Re: Wives...guard Your HUSBANDS Jealously...dis Is 2015 by Beamborla(f): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
men should rather learn to do what is right.

a grown up man decides to sleep around and all you have to say is guard him jealousy?

only men without discipline engage in such act and it's so unfortunate that 80% of the guys/men out there know nothing about discipline.

1 Like

Re: Wives...guard Your HUSBANDS Jealously...dis Is 2015 by SAMBARRY: 12:05am On Jun 16, 2015
grin@ e'-rek shon challenges grin

wonders grin

#increases the volume of r . Kelly singing no one has to know#

Shioor. Dey hold the phenese very well so e no go leak grin
Re: Wives...guard Your HUSBANDS Jealously...dis Is 2015 by germainediva(f): 4:24am On Jun 16, 2015
Men..........confused set of being.I think women should just have open relationship in their mind.

1 Like

Re: Wives...guard Your HUSBANDS Jealously...dis Is 2015 by ireneidiva(f): 4:24am On Jun 16, 2015
youngalex:
i feel so discontented with the myriad of problems facing most marriages today,heard over 3 marital crisis today....mistress became pregnant..housemaid slept with Oga etc..the only advise i will give married women is to guard their husbands jealously and also pray for them,Men are facing serious "e-rection" challenges today,which takes only the grace of God to overcome...MEN NEED PRAYERS O
Crap

(1) (Reply)

69th Independence Day Essays In Hindi For School Students Kids 15 August / Which Of These Statements Is So True About Relationships In Nigeria? / Should I Use Two (2) Names Or Three (3) Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.