Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Opinion: Atiku Is A Better Chess Player Than Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Atiku Is A Better Chess Player Than Tinubu (667 Views)

Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed / Atiku Is Looking For The Guy Whose Savage Tweet To Him Went Viral (screenshot) / REASONS WHY LINDA IKEJI MIGHT BE RICHER THAN TINUBU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Atiku Is A Better Chess Player Than Tinubu by engrsyer(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
With the recent political permutations and calculations made by Ex-VP Atiku so far is telling me that Atiku is a better Chess player than Tinubu.
I can not take it from him(Tinubu) that he's a good chess player based on his moves he keep making by first of all checkmated GEJ out of office but I will say with the taking over of NASS leadership from Tinubu by Atiku and the continuous checking of Tinubu moves by Atiku keeps telling me that Atiku is a better game player.
However, who emerges the APC BoT Chair will surely have to win a big point in this game.

Chess Players and or admirers of the game what can you say by linking the political power tussle between these heavyweights to the game of Chess?
Re: Opinion: Atiku Is A Better Chess Player Than Tinubu by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Even ma councilor is better dan tinubu, he's just fortunate he got wealth
Aside dat, he's a nobody as Buhari said it
Tinubu-wealth=temitemi1
d equation tells u dat tinubu is just a lucky goat, temitemi1 is far better dat opolo eyes
Re: Opinion: Atiku Is A Better Chess Player Than Tinubu by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
I was fighting to be FTC..

Atiku all the way!
Re: Opinion: Atiku Is A Better Chess Player Than Tinubu by hafeeanubasy: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
THIS IS A THREAD OF THE PDPs BY THE PDPs AND FOR THE PDPs.
Re: Opinion: Atiku Is A Better Chess Player Than Tinubu by hafeeanubasy: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
THIS A THREAD OF THE IJAW SLAVES(IGBOs) BY THE IJAW SLAVES(IGBOs) AND FOR THE IJAW SLAVES(IGBOs)
Re: Opinion: Atiku Is A Better Chess Player Than Tinubu by engrsyer(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even ma councilor is better dan tinubu, he's just fortunate he got wealth
Aside dat, he's a nobody as Buhari said it
Tinubu-wealth=temitemi1
d equation tells u dat tinubu is just a lucky goat, temitemi1 is far better dat opolo eyes
Haba don't let Tinubu see this oo. Did any of you have any breach of interest?

(1) (Reply)

Corruption Has Become More Acceptable To Us That We Are Willing To Live With. / Calabar Bombings: Those Calling For War Are Insincere / EFCC Reopens Case On Dubious $1.1billion Malabu Oil Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.