Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately (2590 Views)

Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency / Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects / Buhari And Fg’s 20,000 Abandoned Projects- NEWSWATCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by eleko1: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2015
The result of the loot=They are now unable to pay workers salary.Won suffer?The workers of cos.
dejavski:

What am after is efficient governance even if they loot...they should deliver
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2015
Our Governor is Working!
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2015
Wike the working governor
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by Franzeez(m): 5:50am On Jun 17, 2015
EasternPride:

So if you love Nigeria, why dont u renounce the citizenship they will give u next year and come back to build your Nigeria?

Hahaha, no no, just do it out of love and patriotism.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why will u renounce my Australian citizenship? It took me years to get it, the fact is that I will get an Aussie Citizenship does not mean I don't love Nigeria
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by EasternPride: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2015
Franzeez:

Why will u renounce my Australian citizenship? It took me years to get it, the fact is that I will get an Aussie Citizenship does not mean I don't love Nigeria

No if u love Nigeria dearly why not come back and stay here and hustle.
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by Franzeez(m): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2015
EasternPride:

No if u love Nigeria dearly why not come back and stay here and hustle.

Must I be in Nigeria before you know I love Nigeria? Is there any law that says so? Are there no Americans working ib Nigeria? Is it because they hate America. I am in Aussie to hustle and make a living.
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 18, 2015
Now confirmed, I have to move my Taxes and LUCs from Lagos State to Rivers State.

God Bless Rivers State people
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by obailala(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Action governor, trying to impress the people within a short time just in case his reign doesn't last long. Whatever the case, it's a win-win situation for the people of Rivers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed! The Best President Nigeria Ever Had..see Photo Statistics / Dino Melaye Does Not Have A Photoshoped Foreign-bank Account As SR Claimed / PDP Bigwigs That Are Not Afraid Of Buhari: A Rejoinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.