Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately (2581 Views)

Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency / Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects / Buhari And Fg’s 20,000 Abandoned Projects- NEWSWATCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by okazuu(m): 3:21am On Jun 16, 2015
Wike visits abandoned project sites in Port
Harcourt, directs immediate resumption of
construction work
*Assures contractors of prompt payment
In a bid to complete abandoned projects in Port
Harcourt, the Rivers State Capital, the State
Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on Monday
directed contractors of key road projects to
mobilise to site and drive the projects to
completion.
The governor inspected on-going road projects at
Eagle Island-Iroabuchi Link road, Woji-Trans-Amad
i road and projects at the Rivers State University
of Science and Technology.
At the Eagle Island-Iroabuchi Link Road, Governor
Wike directed the contractors to ensure the
completion of work within three weeks.
He said : “ We will pay you on Wednesday and we
expect that you complete the road work in three
weeks. We don't want to hear another excuse.
You have said that you abandoned work due to
lack of payment. We shall make Money available".
At the inspection of the Woji-Trans-Amadi road,
the governor elicited commitment from the
contractor that a section of the abandoned road
will be completed in three months.
Governor Wike said: "This road is critical to the
free flow of traffic in this area. Therefore, we
shall make funds available to you and we expect
you to respect the timeline of completing the
project in three months which we have agreed
today".
Wike also visited the Law Faculty building of the
Rivers State University of Science and Technology
where the contractor has already mobilised to site
in response to the governor's directive.
Governor Wike assured him of prompt payment to
ensure that he completes the project.
The governor noted that his administration will
work towards completing key abandoned projects
relevant to the prosperity of the state.
Hundreds of residents trooped out to the streets
to cheer the governor as he walked the length of
the two roads on the unscheduled inspection.

Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by okazuu(m): 3:27am On Jun 16, 2015
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by M4gunners: 3:31am On Jun 16, 2015
That is a Leader. The money is there but Judas just neglect the on going projects.

9 Likes

Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by eleko1: 3:53am On Jun 16, 2015
Avenue to steal/loot money undecided sad sad.Thief

1 Like

Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 16, 2015
Mek e no be Rochas style oo. undecided
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 16, 2015
One wike is equivalent to 7 apc governor Wike remains d man of d people

9 Likes

Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by jogsman01(m): 4:51am On Jun 16, 2015
dats gud but my governor beta pass dis one nau........

BTW..... wont wicked wike introduce stomach infrastructure....

the man dey try sha unlike my amiable governor of osun state......
...... if you knw AREGBESOLA, tell him say thunder go fire im yansh if e no pay my salary dis month oooo
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:01am On Jun 16, 2015
Wike the ameachi nightmare.
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by gregg2: 5:02am On Jun 16, 2015
Sweet Wike
Man of the people
Carry goooo
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by Dejohnbull: 5:16am On Jun 16, 2015
Wike will work (www)
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by Desric(m): 5:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Nonsense!
Wike should show working not propaganda,
1. Pack the refuse littered all over ph not making his ally Obuah the PDP chairman the chairman of environmental as well a sign that the job won't be done and it's all propaganda and lies at last.
2. Start paying civil servants salaries at least this is one of the major task as a Governor but till now also nothing.
So where s the money he wants to use for all these his skyscrapers?, I think he should be more realistic even though I'm not one of his fan, I still believe strongly that even if he s to be Rivers state Governor for 8yrs, he wont achieve much going by antecedents and characters around his govt.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by tboneybone(m): 6:02am On Jun 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 16, 2015
Abeg, they should complete the elelenwo bridge and the road by Chelsea petrol station of the woji trans Amadi road project. I have suffered a lot on that road cry
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by hardywaltz(m): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2015
Wo told you The TransWoji road and eagle island roads were abandoned?
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by mrvitalis(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2015
Looooooool rivers people unable see una Governor

Which project be abandoned project for this rivers state we dey?

Wike pls clean rivers of refuse first
Pay workers

They get ready for the real election

2 Likes

Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by Franzeez(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2015
eleko1:

I don't understand dafts like you, people like you are the cause of the woes of Nigeria, guided by the uncivilised and unprincipled way of political discourse you just come out and sprew rubbish. Is it because Social Media is free? If someone does something good commend him, if he does bad condem him, that's our role as citizens. You have a stupid idea that if he is not my choice let him fail or he is a thief or whatever. If he fails everybody looses. Thats how some fellas are here wishing PMB failure.... If he fails Nigeria fails. I live in Austraila and almost every day i weep for Nigeria, we are far behind, we dont have a global reputation, we are seen as 3rd world. Even if we cant get to the level of America or Britain so soon, at least we can see how China is growing, how Brazil is growing fast and so many, lets call a spade a spade. Grow up brother, be sensible, play your role diligently

2 Likes

Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by EasternPride: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Franzeez:

I don't understand dafts like you, people like you are the cause of the woes of Nigeria, guided by the uncivilised and unprincipled way of political discourse you just come out and sprew rubbish. Is it because Social Media is free? If someone does something good commend him, if he does bad condem him, that's our role as citizens. You have a stupid idea that if he is not my choice let him fail or he is a thief or whatever. If he fails everybody looses. Thats how some fellas are here wishing PMB failure.... If he fails Nigeria fails. I live in Austraila and almost every day i weep for Nigeria, we are far behind, we dont have a global reputation, we are seen as 3rd world. Even if we cant get to the level of America or Britain so soon, at least we can see how China is growing, how Brazil is growing fast and so many, lets call a spade a spade. Grow up brother, be sensible, play your role diligently

So you sef believe Nigeria will be better?

Hahahahahahaha, people funny oh. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by eleko1: 7:44am On Jun 16, 2015
U are a goat
Franzeez:

Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by Franzeez(m): 7:44am On Jun 16, 2015
EasternPride:

So you sef believe Nigeria will be better?

Hahahahahahaha, people funny oh. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

If you fail to believe that's your business, me I don't have a problem. Am an Australian Permanent resident, in some year I will getva citizenship. But I love Nigeria, that's why I want it to be better. If you like laugh from now till next year
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by Franzeez(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2015
eleko1:
U are a goat

Thank you, that's part of the growing up I am saying, you are showing your stupidity to the world
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by vega84(m): 7:51am On Jun 16, 2015
Wike if u are still going to allow RCC to continue trans Woji road then u will fail like amechi. Pls I knw u be correct man pls find another Coy that RCC is a disgrace! #vegatalks
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by dejavski(m): 7:51am On Jun 16, 2015
eleko1:

Olodo wo gha Did u not see that he's trying to fix the mess that ur Hero Amaechi created undecided
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by EasternPride: 7:53am On Jun 16, 2015
Franzeez:

If you fail to believe that's your business, me I don't have a problem. Am an Australian Permanent resident, in some year I will getva citizenship. But I love Nigeria, that's why I want it to be better. If you like laugh from now till next year

So if you love Nigeria, why dont u renounce the citizenship they will give u next year and come back to build your Nigeria?

Hahaha, no no, just do it out of love and patriotism.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by omenka(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2015
Na wa oo. Na public address system person father carry ontop head dey follow another man so??

The other day it was some guy holding something which Governor Ambode could conveniently carry for him. Then some other guy holding an umbrella for a governor, now this.

God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by eleko1: 8:05am On Jun 16, 2015
U reason from the cesspit you kal brain.U are abnormal.In few months time U'll see the reason why I kal him thief.
Franzeez:

Thank you, that's part of the growing up I am saying, you are showing your stupidity to the world
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by eleko1: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2015
Olopolo dudu.Wake up.Isn't that an avenue to loot/misappropriate money in the name of fixing abandoned project.Mumu
dejavski:

Olodo wo gha Did u not see that he's trying to fix the mess that ur Hero Amaechi created undecided
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by dejavski(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2015
eleko1:
Olopolo dudu.Wake up.Isn't that an avenue to loot/misappropriate money in the name of fixing abandoned project.Mumu

So he should re-abandon it
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2015
Until after first term before I can rate the performance of most of these governors. All these initial gragra may just be for show
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by chesterlee(m): 8:41am On Jun 16, 2015
Nice one Wike!!!

Destroyer of Amaechi!!!
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by Emade(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2015
Is too early to begin to point fingers time will tell
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by eleko1: 9:50am On Jun 16, 2015
Where did I mention that he shud abandon it?I understand that govt is continuous but knowing the type of govt we have in Nig,they'll find one excuse to loot/steal money.18 state govt are owing workers salaries due to stealing/jambore reckless lifestyle.They are thieves.Mind U,I didn't single out Wike,I still kal Aregbe/Ajimobi the same.
dejavski:

So he should re-abandon it
Re: Wike Visit Abandoned Projects Ask Work To Commence Immediately by dejavski(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2015
eleko1:
Where did I mention that he shud abandon it?I understand that govt is continuous but knowing the type of govt we have in Nig,they'll find one excuse to loot/steal money.18 state govt are owing workers salaries due to stealing/jambore reckless lifestyle.They are thieves.Mind U,I didn't single out Wike,I still kal Aregbe/Ajimobi the same.

What am after is efficient governance even if they loot...they should deliver

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? / Dino Melaye Does Not Have A Photoshoped Foreign-bank Account As SR Claimed / “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.