Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Which Of These Hardest To Find In Nigeria? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Of These Hardest To Find In Nigeria? (626 Views)

Hardest Riddles I Have Ever Come Across / Hardest Optical Illusions!! Can You Spot The Cat In This Image? / Hilarious: This Is The Hardest Ten Seconds In Life, Do You Agree Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Hardest To Find In Nigeria? by smemud(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2015
which of these is the hardest to find in Nigeria?
1-Job
2-Virgins
3-Money

1 Share

Re: Which Of These Hardest To Find In Nigeria? by 3ace(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2015
Correct, sharp guy. Like the fool for house of rep. wey dey compare himself with bankers and oil workers. Wetin dem dey do sef other than say nay, aye and amend laws to their favour.
Re: Which Of These Hardest To Find In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 16, 2015
Lol sincere leaders oh

This guy above me for wait
Re: Which Of These Hardest To Find In Nigeria? by 3ace(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2015
Jeffboi:
Lol sincere leaders oh

This guy above me for wait
Wait ke? Me wey be say I still dey trekk go Maiduguri for PMB, then to Otuoke for GEJ. From dia, I go come waka go US for Obama.
Re: Which Of These Hardest To Find In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 16, 2015
3ace:
Wait ke? Me wey be say I still dey trekk go Maiduguri for PMB, then to Otuoke for GEJ. From dia, I go come waka go US for Obama.

Ahahah make you no go trek finish they come chase you comot grin

(1) (Reply)

A New Name. MUST READ / Seyi Law's New Comedy Skit / Strange Man In Your Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.