Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Why Do People Judge This Man Tb Joshua ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Judge This Man Tb Joshua ? (1773 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Judge This Man Tb Joshua ? by Tonyet1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2009
i have often heard and seen the way folks criticize this man TB Joshua

Yeah yeah i aint member of his synagogue church, nor a follower of him either, but i was going through some of his work on the cable network, and some thoughts came to me which i want every true Christian to judge reasonably

One problem I have always had with this my denomination –Pentecostalism is the way we are always too fast to judge people without at least giving a rethink or a fresh think, we join the bullion van of critics and slander people and at the end give them a bad name to stick likewise

Read and judge this

1. A TRUE MINISTER IS A SERVANT TO THE PEOPLE, ISN’T IT?

he who must be the greatest must serve others
Matthew 20:26-28

26 Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant,

27 and whoever wants to be first must be your slave—

28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
NIV

This man gives money, alms, help, shelter, clothing to people as far as I know how many of our MOGs do really serve today?,They don’t yet they all open their mouth wide to criticise someone we all know and see doing just what the bible said

2. A TRUE MINISTER WILL BE ACCUSED OF USING MYSTICISM JUST AS JESUS WAS ACCUSED TOO, ISN’T IT?

Matthew 10:22

22 And you will be hated by all for My name's sake, but he who perseveres and endures to the end will be saved [from spiritual disease and death in the world to come].
AMP

|||||

25 It is sufficient for the disciple to be like his teacher, and the servant or slave like his master. If they have called the Master of the house Beelzebub [Prince of Demons], how much more will they speak evil of those of His household. [2 Kings 1:2.]

Sometime late 2001 and all through 2002, you could remember the bickering between the G.Os of Christ Embassy(Chris Oyakhilome), Household of God (Chris Okotie), Synagogue Church (TB Joshua),. Pst Okotie accused the duo of pairing up and using mystical means to church administration, miracles, and Divinity. None of these men replied back as offensive/defensive, but rather kept a peace,then almost everyone in the system plainly believed and took side with the head of Household of God, I too took side I wont lie.

Now after some good yrs gone by, we can all see and testify of the levels and achievements of the trios (3 men I mean)

3. A TRUE MINISTER MUST PERFORM SIGNS AND WONDERS, ISN’T IT?

Luke 1:17-18

17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;

18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."
NKJV

We know and have all read testimonies of Peter, James and John, Paul and Silas in the bible of the many signs and wonders they performed, now I asked myself, if this so called man we accuse of falsehood in the body of Christ,really perform all miracles we see where blind eyes are opened, deaf ears are opened, cripple walk and so forth then is it not a shame on CHRISTIANITY and our so called MOGs that they use almost the whole day praying against ordinary headache that yet still doesn’t go?., so since when did the “labeled devil” start performing witty signs and wonders more than the 21st century believers

There are so many instances I can start giving here but space wont permit me, if you feel the man TB Joshua is false state why and give reasons, lets learn and no more
Re: Why Do People Judge This Man Tb Joshua ? by banom(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2009
who Judges him ? his highest critique is so called pastor Chris Okotie ( the politician who told us that God told him that he will be the president of Nigeria in 2003/2007.) all these so called men of God work against Themselves, i am just scared.
Re: Why Do People Judge This Man Tb Joshua ? by Tonyet1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2009
men it just amazes me oh, everyone you ask about what they feel abt this man, will say things like "is it not the man that okotie caught" and all the nonsense, men i still stand to it that if this man is truly fake as they say, then its a shame on christians that the "angel of darkness "is repping his kingdom well

hmmmmm
Re: Why Do People Judge This Man Tb Joshua ? by carrielady: 5:12pm On May 21, 2009
One thing I have observed in T.B. Joshua Ministry. I observed that his ministry is growing stronger as the criticism increases.

WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE? WHO ARE WE TO CONDEMN? I have never seen Muslims judging themselves but Christian’s. If you know he is not from God why can’t u deliver him. If you know you are truly from God.
Re: Why Do People Judge This Man Tb Joshua ? by shinystar(m): 5:42pm On May 21, 2009
Because he is witch doctor. Simple
Re: Why Do People Judge This Man Tb Joshua ? by Patience4C: 5:57pm On May 21, 2009
Tonye-t just as you said, I have also sent a topic on the same man T.B. Joshua who I don't know before and does criticize him for no reason. I think you are right we should always find out the truth so that the wrath of God will not come upon us. The jurgement is not for us.

I have titled what I wrote about him on this same site as "The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From" Please read and know my experience.

Patience.
Re: Why Do People Judge This Man Tb Joshua ? by Tudor3(m): 7:40pm On May 21, 2009
Why is it that those who start new pro- tb joshua threads or those who ressurect old threads are always NEWLY registered members. Its quite clear that members or a member of his synagogue are/is responsible.
Look here,you CANNOT decieve us.we all know who t.b joshua is. . . .stop this your poor publicity stunt!
Re: Why Do People Judge This Man Tb Joshua ? by donnie(m): 1:09am On May 22, 2009
grin grin grin grin

Newly registered members undecided? dont think so.

The answer is simple. The truth is finally coming out.

People are realizing they have been deceived by the PFN.

It is only morally right to admit ur wrong abi?

Those who were supposed to speak for God told us lies.

No matter how much a lie stays on the throne, it dosnt become truth. Truth will always outlive falsehood.

It's as simple as that.
Re: Why Do People Judge This Man Tb Joshua ? by carrielady: 7:01pm On May 24, 2009
Shinystar said "Because he is witch doctor. Simple" One thing I want you to know is that The man prophet T.B. Joshua is waxing stronger every day and if you know he is a witch doctor why can’t you deliver him. You Judge.
This is how your fore fathers condemned the prophet.
Re: Why Do People Judge This Man Tb Joshua ? by shinystar(m): 8:33pm On May 24, 2009
Carrielady,

You are a slot! The kind that stinks. Guess T.B has paid you to launder his dented image. If you don't know he is a witch doctor then you are as blind as dead.

As for deliverance, if he is ready to change his ways like BarJesus he would be saved. If not, he will go to hell with the likes of you.

Go on pour your vituperations now.
Re: Why Do People Judge This Man Tb Joshua ? by oloriooko(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2009
Cos he's the man!
People will never talk about you (good or bad) if you are not the man!
This guy is the man!
Let anyone keep talking about him, he's the man!
Re: Why Do People Judge This Man Tb Joshua ? by banom(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2009
donnie:

grin grin grin grin

Those who were supposed to speak for God told us lies.

This is the part of religion that makes me sick, are these men God's spokemen and PR's, then what are the rest of us, why cant God speak to all of us directly, it is this idea of this person is from God and the other is not that makes me think God is privatised.
Re: Why Do People Judge This Man Tb Joshua ? by PROJECT: 4:04pm On May 25, 2009
well a lot of people dont understand spiritual things,now i want to let u all know why ppl use the church, one the name of jesus can be usd by anybody,cos the bible said so,if u call on his name he will answer, so ppl can use what i call the incanating presence in the name of jesus cos his name has power that was why jesus said in the last day some will say i did miracles in ur name but he will tell em he knows them not,a shaman can use magic power that does not mean he is a man of god,just as we had the issue of paul and bar jesus in the bible ,paul was of god bar jesus was a sorcerer.
two on the issue of chris okoties abition,if god tells u some thing it does not mean it will come to pass at that time cos there is a lot that will have to be put in place,remeber the king hezekiah,he was to die but he asked god to prolong his days and god did but what was the outcome isreal was sold out,remember when the isrealites waged war against the tribe of benjamin,after they consulted god he asked em to go to war and the lost and consulted god till the seventh time before they overcame the benjamites,that is god,ometimes he will allow u use all u power and at the end u wll trust wholly on him ,thats god,prophesies are guided missile.i rest my case
Re: Why Do People Judge This Man Tb Joshua ? by ifehart: 11:52pm On May 25, 2009
All this talk about t.b Joshua is getting out of hand. We must understand this philophy - what people do not understand they call names, what they understand they destroy. Nigerians being what we are, when we dont get our own way, we are ready to slander people.
First of all, I saw the picture of the man's wife in one newspaper, she can be classified as one of the most beautiful women in nigeria. I mean naturally endowed.

As for me I thank God for the wisdom of God in his life. All those people who call themselves ex - rubbish or whatever, He has all their initial clips on the video titled "beware of blasphemer's, how they came in their poor , demented and wretched states, and the poor man helped them, they now have the guts to talk, many were once smokers and prostitutes, cultists, yam sellers and drug addicts.

The man tried his best for them. I believe a pig will always go back to the mud, no matter how you wash it.

This is my personal experience, my dad's company was destroyed by people like this, thank God he was restored back, i know he learnt his lesson to help his family first before all these delapidated objects angry

(1) (Reply)

Radioactive Decay As An Argument For The Existence Of "Something" From "Nothing" / Have You Ever Read Through ALL The Curses In Deut.28:15-68? / Meet Pastor With 11 Wives, and Still On Trial For Rape!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.