Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

200+ Free Articles For Free Download!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 200+ Free Articles For Free Download!! (643 Views)

Free Articles For Your Blog Or Website. / Free Articles And Blog Posts For Your Websites And Blogs / I'll Design A Hosted Blog With 10 Free Articles And SEO For Low Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

200+ Free Articles For Free Download!! by oteneaaron(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2015
Are you a blogger, an article writer, or are just looking for unique niche related articles?

I have a free gift for you, 200+ articles free to download!!!

WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THIS DOWNLOAD:

-You CAN edit the articles and claim authorship rights.
-You CAN post these articles on niche related websites, blogs, or on niche related forums.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO WITH THIS DOWNLOAD:

-You CANNOT post these articles without editing them.
-You CANNOT sell these articles for no reason what so ever.

These articles are absolutely necessary as you website needs fresh content and this helps to improve your search engine ranking. The articles cover the following niches:

-WEIGHT LOSS
-HEALTH AND FITNESS
-FOREX
-WEB DESIGN
-TRAVEL.

Download link: http://www.roviarsguide.com/200-free-articles-for-free-download

Please when your download is complete.....come back to nairaland and share you testimony......Have a great day!!
Re: 200+ Free Articles For Free Download!! by oteneaaron(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: 200+ Free Articles For Free Download!! by topblogger12(f): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2015
Thank you @OP i really needed something like this........
just for the benefit of others...here is ho you get it.....
click on the link the OP gave.........subscribe to his newsletter......check your email...confirm your subscription.....verify a captcha...then click on the download link.......
I have got mine......Thank you so so much....and i promise to keep to your can and cannot's......... wink wink wink

i will post some pictures to show others... thanks again!!
and have a great day too.

1 Like

Re: 200+ Free Articles For Free Download!! by topblogger12(f): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2015
Below are some screen grabs.....thanks a million.!!!

1 Like

Re: 200+ Free Articles For Free Download!! by oteneaaron(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2015
topblogger12:
Thank you @OP i really needed something like this........
just for the benefit of others...here is ho you get it.....
click on the link the OP gave.........subscribe to his newsletter......check your email...confirm your subscription.....verify a captcha...then click on the download link.......
I have got mine......Thank you so so much....and i promise to keep to your can and cannot's......... wink wink wink

i will post some pictures to show others... thanks again!!
and have a great day too.

Thanks a lot...i am sorry i forgot to give guidelines......thanks for the screen grabs...it means a lot!! Merci beaucoup !!
Re: 200+ Free Articles For Free Download!! by oteneaaron(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2015
HERE ARE THE DOWNLOAD PROCEDURES................5 QUICK AND EASY STEPS..(2 minutes)

1. CLICK ON THE DOWNLOAD LINK ABOVE, http://www.roviarsguide.com/200-free-articles-for-free-download

2. SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER

3. CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR A CONFIRMATION LINK...CLICK ON THE "YES, SUBSCRIBE ME TO THIS LIST"

4. FILL A PICTURE CAPTCHA TO VERIFY YOU ARE HUMAN (no offense meant)

5. CLICK ON DOWNLOAD LINK.......

Thanks to @topblogger12 for the pictures... wink
Re: 200+ Free Articles For Free Download!! by topblogger12(f): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2015
thanks..... wink wink
Re: 200+ Free Articles For Free Download!! by oteneaaron(m): 12:13am On Jun 17, 2015
The download Link will be shutdown 9.am tomorrow...get your free downloads now before we close down the download link!!!!!.....

WHAT ARE WAITING FOR??

(1) (Reply)

ok / Moderator Needed For My Website Urgently / Help On How To Point Multiple Domain To One Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.