Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Soiworld Zero 2 Hero Agricultural Empire - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Soiworld Zero 2 Hero Agricultural Empire (570 Views)

Large Acres Of Agricultural and Industrial Lands For Sale In Edo&Delta State / 10 Profitable Agricultural Business That You Can Start With Less Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soiworld Zero 2 Hero Agricultural Empire by KingGBsky(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2450954/Aylesbury-Escargot-Snail-farms-rise-Britain-snail-meat-eggs-latest-food-trend.html
SOI World 4RM ZERO 2 HERO EMPIRE.
Snail management:
You can raise your snails without buildings. You raise it in an open field but there are ways you will go by it. There are precautions so that you will not run at lose. You need a good land here and. You need to control snail enemies and theft fom fellow humans. This system can be as simple has making seed beds and planting crops on it so that the crops can provide food and shelter for the snails. You dont necesarily need tree crops or go planting maize and the likes. Irrespective of your little budget, you can arrange a farm that will be befiting for your status and i think that is why we go to school. So that we can always improvice and use the available best substitute for the job when there is absence of the original material. I think you all get my points now. If you want to travel from lagos to ibadan and your car broke down and lets say you have exams. The basic thing is to get to ibadan on time. You can take a light, go by a bus, a car, a truck, a bike, a bicycle or treak. The major thing is for you to get to ibadan on time, so any means that is available should be taken advantage of , then we look at the pros and cons of using any of the transport system. Right?
Thank you.
In this system, your snails. Is given an "In- situ" experience/ "living in the wild" experience.

http://www.tfinigeria.com/pricing.aspx
The link above is the current price of cassava from the company and other companies offer between 15 to 25k. And for maize I was told to either deal with the likes of nestle by becoming a contract farmer to them or sell to the national grain reserve for 100 naira per kg which make it 100k per ton. From my finding most cassava farmers fo not not identify there market, weither its for starch, flour or glucose.

I would like to findout what you mean by it involves somany thing in cassava and maize production.

This answers vividly your questions.
You do not need all the preaching in the world to train and care for a snail that can fetch you the millions You need for a life
is [color=#006600]SOIworld Zero 2 Hero Agricultural Empire

Engr Steve
[/color][email][/email][url][/url][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41V-YMQKZhw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSTVRAt1T9k

SOIworld Agricultural $ Investment Org. Is organising a school, located in Benin City. A home were you can pick snails on the street and make millions over night ...
STOP Reading too much books on a particular matter and start picking snails today our office address:
1. Iyamah st. Iduwhowina road, off Urhora Ikpoba hill Benin City....
VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY!!!
Without proper tutolage you cannot achieve a prupose.
phone no: 0706582290
email steveiyamah@gmail.com

Engr Steve

(1) (Reply)

Read Through This And Make Cool Free Money Now! / Funding For Start Ups In Nigeria / Make More MONEY On ''paid4clicks''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.