Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! (4284 Views)

I Will Trek From Lagos To Imo State If Ihedioha Is Declared Gov-elect / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / Breaking News SUNTAI DANBABA Gov Of Taraba State Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by Mitchell88: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2009
Hurray! Iroko wins! Good has indeed triumphed over evil!
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by fatherab1: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2009
Please give us details and links,
Mimiko is my right hand MAN, D MAN
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by alabees: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2009
IROKO JOO, GBASI BE!

Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by thetruth90: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2009
if only for the emerging incorruptible judiciary in nigeria, i wish president Yar'adua long life and prosperity.
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by gbolah1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2009
I congratulate the man, how I wish is the same in ekiti instead of council the 10 local government election, the judges should have courageous enough to declare Fayemi the winner of April 14 2007 election
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by Karl: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2009
And the probing begins
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by blinx4real(m): 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2009
May he find the courage to do what is right!
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by mogentle(m): 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2009
Ondo Egin people, E ku oriire o.

Wishing u thesame in Ekiti and Osun State.

See Agagu after Judgement cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

And See Mimiko, wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by sanmori(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2009
This is really good for democracy in Nigeria. How I wish all our judges in the hallow chambers can live above board and restore our hope in democracy.
Now the truth has prevail.
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by Ahmedona: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2009
it is nt IROKO JOO, GBASIBE anymore. It is now IROKO JOO, OJASOPE. thank GOD for u uncle Segun Mimiko. congratulatns once again!
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by topsy4fun: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2009
This is the begining of the recovery from the PDP ROBBERY and ONSLAUGHT in southwest politics. The next victory will be Ekikti. Then the progressive political conquest will proceed to Osun, Oyo and Ogun in a very progressive manner.
Congratulation to our Ondo people. The man with the mandate of Ondo people can now begin real development work while recovering the loot of the past (if any). Congratulations Iroko, Congratulations Labour party, congratulation to democracy.
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by webprince(m): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2009
Congrats Uncle Mimiko. He used to be my doctor then @ his hospital Mona Clinic Ondo

Now we can say we are on the track to having Democracy in Nigeria. We are not yet there! And we'll get there by the Grace of GOD
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by UNLEASHED(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2009
congrats man!
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by bawomolo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2009
how exactly do you know good triumphed over evil
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by Jairzinho(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2009
webprince:

Congrats Uncle Mimiko. He used to be my doctor then @ his hospital Mona Clinic Ondo

Success has many friends and relatives  grin grin grin grin
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by damola1: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2009
After 2years in office
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by webprince(m): 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2009
Jairzinho:

Success has many friends and relatives  grin grin grin grin
Na U sabi! wait there till I get Commissioner appointment!.lol. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2009
Lol. . . You guys should have seen how people were shouting in Futa and the whole of Akure. . . They really like this Mimiko guy around here.
Let's just hope he works up to expectation. Good luck Iroko! I hope Osun State has a better leader too smiley
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by MrCrackles(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2009
Good news

So Agagu has been flushed out?
cheesy
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 25, 2009
Mimiko is my Father's uncle's first inlaw's Brother's Cousin grin grin owo de! Enough govt. Money 4 my pocket. Shame to Agagu?
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by dremoney(m): 4:20am On Feb 25, 2009
webprince:

save us your tales by moonlight abeg,

brein:

Mimiko is my Father's uncle's first inlaw's Brother's Cousin grin grin owo de! Enough govt. Money 4 my pocket. Shame to Agagu?

hahahahaha, clown cheesy grin
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by webprince(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2009
dremoney:

save us your tales by moonlight abeg,

hahahahaha, clown cheesy grin
Na only 9ja tales by monnlight dey! Abeg I want a share of d lot, U never know, a position might be waiting 4 me @ d state house. haahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by theochads(m): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2009
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Yea! victory alas! However, Mimiko should not be deceived pls. Governance is not easy. Let his followers respect the office of the governor,
no be say u na go dey go there every now and then ooo. Mimiko should learn from BRF and keep to the mandate - "To serve the people".

May God help our governor.

Congrats to Democracy. Let no one turn it to "demonstration of craziness" pls.

cheers, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by moag(m): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2009
The truth had eventually prevailed . I have being watching with keen intrest the political 'drama "in Ondo state since the election.Indeed the judiciary is proving to be the last hope of the masses.Can someone pass the message to Mimiko that the expectation is high and he can not avoid to fail the poeple of the state i.e the masses.OWO AGBARA BELONGS TO GOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJARE
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by opuro(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2009
moag:

The truth had eventually prevailed . I have being watching with keen intrest the political 'drama "in Ondo state since the election.Indeed the judiciary is proving to be the last hope of the masses.Can someone pass the message to Mimiko that the expectation is high and he can not avoid to fail the poeple of the state i.e the masses.OWO AGBARA BELONGS TO GOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJARE
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by PurestBoy(m): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2009
Congrats to Mimiko, now he can go and loot cuz that's what he's been hoping for.
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by pheesayor(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2009
PurestBoy:

Congrats to Mimiko, now he can go and loot cuz that's what he's been hoping for.
Bad belle grin
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by PurestBoy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2009
pheesayor:

Bad belle grin

None of those politicians is poor
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by Phemzy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2009
Iroko is the man, yeah the rule of law is at hand.

Sorry to Agagu, I believe any moment from now, you will be wanted by EFCC or ICPC.
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by debosky(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2009
Mimiko needs to get to work quickly, most importantly he must investigate the alleged 65 billion naira worth of contracts awarded by the Agagu regime since the his loss at the elections tribunal in July last year.
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by Phemzy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2009
HE EVEN VOWS TO PROBE HIS PREDECESSOR

The newly sworn in Governor of Ondo State, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, on Tuesday vowed to probe the administration of the immediate past governor of the State, Dr. Olusegun Agagu, especially in the last two years of his administration.

Governor Mimiko who said this during his maiden address after he was sworn in as the fifth elected governor of the state stated that his government would review with utmost sincerity, the administration of Dr. Olusegun Agagu with a view to exposing the misdeed of the past administration.

“We shall review every commitment that our state was led into in the past five years, especially over the last two years of stolen mandate, to ensure that only the most patriotic ones are retained.”

To witnessing the swearing in ceremony were former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former South-West chairman of PDP, Chief Bode George, National Chairman of Democratic Peoples Alliance (DPA), Chief Olu Falae, former governor of Ekiti State, Niyi Adebayo and a host of other notable dignitaries.
Mimiko also vowed that his government would step on many toes as a conscious and deliberate effort to bring the names of some disgruntled elements that pretended to be loyal to the people of the state but instead are enemies of the state.
According to him, the step would become imperative, “if truly we want to develop the state to greater heights.”

He said he had forgiven those who worked against the interest of his ambition and the collective interest of the party but added that despite the forgiveness, his administration will find it necessary to probe some people so as to develop the state.
“No doubt, the forces arraigned against us had been formidable. It, therefore, behooves us in utmost deference to the almighty to forgive those who, either out of misguided conviction or deliberate mischief, stood against us,” Mimiko said.

Mimiko said the party agenda tagged: Divine agenda, would be implemented to the letter, saying his government would work round the clock with the sole aim of embarking on people-oriented projects that would go a long way to alleviate the suffering of common people in the state.
He disclosed that his administration would provide qualitative education at all levels while primary education to the senior secondary school students would enjoy free education, adding that scholarship scheme would be merit-driven.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/feb/25/national-25-02-2009-01.htm
Re: Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! by POSIBILITY(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2009
GOD bless president Musa Yaradua

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Ex-Govs To Be Arrested This Week - EFCC / World Bank Extends $200m Infrastructure Loan To Nigeria / The Real Face Of Wike's Wife Without Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.