Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

The Beautiful Ones Are Gone... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Beautiful Ones Are Gone... (726 Views)

See The BEAUTIFUL Snake I Killed Just Now / Talent Ones Are Not Yet Born, Photo / JAMB: The Intelligent Ones Are Not Yet Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beautiful Ones Are Gone... by donkross1(m): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2015
Gone are those days when women called men 'My Lord' Gone are those days women kneels down and serve us food, Gone are those days women respects us just like they respects there fathers. If you ask them now, they will say ' That dispensation is gone' 'Men and Women are Equal'.

Wtf? Are you people now wiser than God himself, God created you for you to assist us not to hustle with us, not to compete with us. We have and will always be the head of the family. Now my question is How many of you can still treat men like your mothers, grand mothers and great grand mothers treated them
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Gone... by ibkgab001: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2015
They drink like there fathers now
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Gone... by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2015
Arrant rubbish.

Are men gods? Why should they be treated as such while women are treated as servants?

Created to assist you kor, created to assist you ni.
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Gone... by donkross1(m): 7:12am On Jun 17, 2015
misssclassy:
Arrant rubbish.

Are men gods? Why should they be treated as such while women are treated as servants?

Created to assist you kor, created to assist you ni.
You see? How about we tell God to step down from the throne while you go ahead and rule in His place since you think (or maybe know) that you are wiser than God himself. God said Men are the crown of Women remember
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Gone... by donkross1(m): 7:12am On Jun 17, 2015
ibkgab001:
They drink like there fathers now
There Fathers sef no drink reach them.
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Gone... by Olakunle007(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
donkross1:
Gone are those days when women called men 'My Lord' Gone are those days women kneels down and serve us food, Gone are those days women respects us just like they respects there fathers. If you ask them now, they will say ' That dispensation is gone' 'Men and Women are Equal'.

Wtf? Are you people now wiser than God himself, God created you for you to assist us not to hustle with us, not to compete with us. We have and will always be the head of the family. Now my question is How many of you can still treat men like your mothers, grand mothers and great grand mothers treated them

Na guys dey give them the grace but now, dem Don dey rule over us self
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Gone... by donkross1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Olakunle007:

Na guys dey give them the grace but now, dem Don dey rule over us self

Lool no mind em.

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Africa / Contract Workers At BIRS Seek's Gov. Ortom's Urgent Attention / Bomb Blast In Kano Just Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.