Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Karim Benzema And Rihanna Are Dating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karim Benzema And Rihanna Are Dating (751 Views)

Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) / Chris Brown Holds Hands With A New Woman After He And And Rihanna Are Spotted At / Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Karim Benzema And Rihanna Are Dating by kingarmini(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2015
in this past weeks , maybe you must have heard about this two going on dates and snicking out afterwards.
they have been on four dates now, i personally don't go out on four dates with my friends. so what's going on karim ? they both look attractive, both celebrities. it should be a good thing that they are dating. because we all love them right. well, some celebrities always like playing hide and seek.. but it's clear now they are officially dating . rihanna who has dated a handfull of celebrities , got the beating of her life from chris brown. ( am not a fan of rihanna ) dated drake.. and some other celebs . so karim is your turn ah? better go and prepare for the season to come . and think of scoring more goals because she is mine lol.... get more nigerian news updates and gossip on http://chrisomole..com

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Release A Brand New Single Titled Knocking On My Door (download Now) / Stella Dimoko Interviews Freeze Over Marital Meltdown - I Insist Ope Beats Me / NEW VIDEO: Yung6ix – Blessings Ft. Oritse Femi (DOWNLOAD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.