Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Urgent: People Beware Of Resort Savings & Loan Bank Plc - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent: People Beware Of Resort Savings & Loan Bank Plc (1248 Views)

Brothel Owner Killed By Prostitutes In Ekiti Over Pension, Savings (pic) / ATM SCAM: New Ways Devised By Scammers To Swindle Unsuspecting People. Beware!!! / Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: People Beware Of Resort Savings & Loan Bank Plc by KLMN: 10:50am On Jun 16, 2015
PEOPLE BEWARE OF RESORT SAVINGS & LOAN BANK PLC. They are the most dubious and dangerous bank to bank with in Nigeria. In fact, they are no more liquid. If they get hold of your money, to release it when needed, you will have to do thanks giving, if at all they release it to you.
The management of Resort Savings & Loans PLC do can anything for you to forget your money with them.

Resort Savings & Loans Plc dubiously refusing to release some of my friendS, the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN), Loan, disbursed to them for my friends, since September 2014.
They only paid the five (5) ICPC staff among the batch (Batch 54 of FMBN), after they were invited for interrogation by the ICPC.
Every attempt made to request for the money always succeeded only with excuses from them. They are always looking for reasons why they should not release the money (loan).
The Batch 54 consist of fourteen in the batch, Resort Savings paid five (5), and left with the nine (9) to be paid.
I believe they have been trading with their money. They went and deposit the money in a fixed deposit account.
If they know that the people have not met the conditions for the release of the loan, why should they have asked FMBN to disburse the money to them.
Please, shine your eyes. Don’t bank with them. Don’t take your money there.

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Highway Robbers On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Video: Man Jumps From 6th Floor In Apparent Suicide, Survives / Top 10 Most Corrupt Leaders In The World That Ever Liveth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.