Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers (53774 Views)

Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun / Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos / Buruji Kashamu Donates N2.5Million For Kidney Transplant Of A Patient - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by IDRISEEN: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
whr are the evidence 2 acertain dis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by Ahmeduana(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
morefire:
now i dont know what to say...

drug money or not at this point I just want to say thank you to Senator Kashamu
OGBENI KI LO FE SO? WON NI KA GE EJA SO OBE KA JEUN TO DUN, ENI KAN NSO PE OKU EKO, I BA JE OKU IBADAN KI LO KAN ELEGAN?

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by redcliff: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
morefire:

Foolishidity....where did kashamu get money to donate 30 trailers of rice to a set of people? Is he not a public office holder? Why would he just donate 30 trailers and after when the rice finishes, they go back to being hungry. This is not what we want them to do for us. Let me make and enforce economic policies that would better our lives and the lives of generations. Thats what countries that know what they aee doing, do!
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by Orphynny: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good gesture in the right direction...but is still part of our money, so let enjoy. To much money
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by Iman24: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES @ ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS, ABUJA AND BENIN. CALL 07050606836

Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by slicksly11(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Boost what dirty moral ? These guys need their salaries and not a stupid hand out from any foolish politician.
coputa:
Na politician go pay your rent and feed your children and also sl**p with your wife for you.have you given up in life,its just to boost their moral.ok.
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by UncleJudax(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ilekeh:

Making noise about injustice is laziness?

Ediot.
You are lucky to have Ayodele Fayose as your Governor...you for de hustle rice for alley grin

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by juman(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
They say charity begins at home.

Ogun state also owes many months of workers' salary.
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by femliany(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tinubu have you forgoten that you are from Osun state?where is your own rice?

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by Ephemmm: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
lawflec:
Igbos are the greatest tribe that have ever lived on the surface of Nigeria. Check how many months Rochas is owing, Elechi quickly paid before election (excluding EBBC). Yet, we are yet to get a plea for help. For Christ sake does it mean that these people did not save anything to sustain themselves or can't they mingle with people and adapt to moving trend. As for kashamu, no amount of philanthropic gestures can cure an already defective path. The end doesn't matter but the means. So to hell with his drug money. Aregbesola caused all these, sell your jet and pay these people. Haba, some people are just not incompetent but wicked. I rest my case.

Na now your eyes clear: una get una own problem for una region and una wan die on another person matter: another lazy excuse after owing workers 12 months.
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by komek(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
So does it mean Tinubu and the APC cannot run to the aid of the Osun pple? Because part of the state allocation would have been given to Tinubu and the APC, now that the state is broke, it is reasonable they come and bail them out. What type of change are these guys going to gv to Nigerians. Aregberascal should resign.

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by Marthaodion(f): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
morefire:

For deciding to return some of the money he had stolen from government.what has he been doing with his constituency allowances. They should better look for a way to pay the salaries Abu Na only rice u go chew like that what about money for fire wood to cook the food.
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by morefire: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Marthaodion:

For deciding to return some of the money he had stolen from government.what has he been doing with his constituency allowances. They should better look for a way to pay the salaries Abu Na only rice u go chew like that what about money for fire wood to cook the food.

bros get your facts right oh, was he in government before?
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by Flets: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
strongerthaneva:
u need tram a sensible tablets..Thunder fire u and ur failure PDP...see them failure talking gud of dem selves..its only PDP that cheap things freaks..same as them share rice during election and still fails..the failure parties for cheap minds..Thunder from above strike all PDP and their supporters..

Have you contributed to your APC crusaders in Osun state?
That is more productive than online ranting

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by Akinz0126(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
@this junture I fink mr rauf should just use his both hands to cover his face as a sign of shame and humiliation to him and as a mark of fame,honoour and respect for Humanity to kashamu!!!Tuale prince Kashamu

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by darelar(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
richidinho:
this man is a Goodman

That's why Obasanjo Senatorial district voted him to represent them
and who told you that he's from obasanjo senatorial district? Or do you mean obasanjo state
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by morefire: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
themodernman:

Honestly I dunno our problem in ds country. If PDP tries one-tenth of this stuff Ogbeni dey do ehn....hmmm!

but i think the current crisis isnt just an APC or a PDP thing now

Its the consequence of our states entirely depending on Crude money.

i think we should not just make it a one party thing, every state should take this as warning signals to begin to generate funds internally and stop waiting for crude that they dont have
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by Lincoln275(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
did u just say 30 traikers? gaskia d guy try
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by morefire: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
redcliff:

Foolishidity....where did kashamu get money to donate 30 trailers of rice to a set of people? Is he not a public office holder? Why would he just donate 30 trailers and after when the rice finishes, they go back to being hungry. This is not what we want them to do for us. Let me make and enforce economic policies that would better our lives and the lives of generations. Thats what countries that know what they aee doing, do!

so please kindly educate us on the policies that the senate could have passed to prevent a totally oil revenue dependent state from having such crisis... we are waiting kindly school us
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
richidinho:
this man is a Goodman

That's why Obasanjo Senatorial district voted him to represent them
because of rice? Let's wait for some time before we comence praise.
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Interesting. He has fed all the people in his constituency in Ogun state. So since he has surplus he took them to Osun state. Very nice gesture!!!!

Who is deceiving who
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by mymadam(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
richidinho:
...That's why Obasanjo Senatorial district voted him to represent them

Obasanjo Senatorial district?
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by darelar(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good of him. He needs to do that so that many will see how kind he's and Have change of mind on him.
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by morefire: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
drnoel:

Thats the nigerian spirit. Things u very well know is very wrong but due to hunger and starvation u support it. U tell a drug baron thank you for something he is doing to earn public sympathy. God will punish some people, I swear.

I would have thought that you were educated enough to know that until someone has been found guilty by a court of law he/ she is just a suspect, having said that the supposed drug dealer didn't need to make such a kind donation but he did and especially at a time where people are suffering.

once again i say a big thank you to the senator, my thank you didnt say the US should not continue with their investigation. but thank you for donating rice to the people who need it at this moment.

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by davades(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
doublewisdom:
SHAME on Aregbesola.
Wait o, does it mean that without federal allocation osun indigenes cannot survive?
They really need to start thinking outside the box.

When Lagos State dey tax people....everybody dey shout Fashola....na this kain thing go dey happen to State wey them no wan tax cheesy
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by missKiffy(f): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
It's a very good move
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by DCONE1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
morefire:

This Man Really Understands Nigerians,,,if You Give Them Food,they Would Give You Their Support.,,,just Like The Politicians Do,,,,

Oh He's A Politician Self ,,,,,

But You And Me Know Say This No Go Let U.S.A Fashi Am,,,if He Like Make He Be Father Christmas. Its Just The Harsh Truth.
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by 9jatatafo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
No one is clean but I just respect what this man has done. Shame on all Osun State APC members and the government.

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by Progressive15: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Whether or not rice is donated or not,he shall be prosecuted.But is it osun state alone that owes workers salary?What about other PDP states like Ekiti,Benue and Niger States under Suswan and Babangida?Useless people!
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by asiwajumi(m): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
lawflec:
Igbos are the greatest tribe that have ever lived on the surface of Nigeria. Check how many months Rochas is owing, Elechi quickly paid before election (excluding EBBC). Yet, we are yet to get a plea for help. For Christ sake does it mean that these people did not save anything to sustain themselves or can't they mingle with people and adapt to moving trend. As for kashamu, no amount of philanthropic gestures can cure an already defective path. The end doesn't matter but the means. So to hell with his drug money. Aregbesola caused all these, sell your jet and pay these people. Haba, some people are just not incompetent but wicked. I rest my case.
another slowpoke speaking
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by Olacchris: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Out of his drug money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.