Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet (4779 Views)

Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" / 12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level / 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by kayo80(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
If you don't know the meaning of the term, to nearly Break the Internet, it means to share a pic on social media and have that picture spead like wild fire. A couple of celebrities with crazy star power have been able to do this; celebs like Kim Kardashian and Miley Cyrus are the usual suspects in this department.

Check out some pics that almost broke the Internet below.

1. Pic of Nick Jonas (from the American band, the Jonas Brothers), after a workout session.

2. Vanity Fare magazine cover of Catilyn Jenner; formerly known as Bruce Jenner, and Kim Kardashian's father.

3. Almost nude pic of Miley Cyrus in her bedroom.

4. Nicki Minaj's bathroom pic.

Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by Beesluv: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin
Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by kayo80(m): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Some more...

5. Unphotoshoped pic of Beyonce.

6. Paper magazine Kim Kardashian controversial cover.

7. Lead singer of Maroon 5, Adam Levine in his briefs.

8. Taylor Swift playing with a Kitten

Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by pinkiberry(m): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
sexy nude pics. I like d last pic wit kitten. cute kitten. I love cats.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by kayo80(m): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
wink
Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by kayo80(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Some more...

9. Justin Bieber Working Out

10. Kanye West and Kin Kardashian Kissing on Their Wedding Day

11. Selfie of Hollywood actors from the last Academy Awards...which includes pics of Bradley Cooper, Kevin Spacey, Julia Roberts...etc

12. Lady Gaga in a restaurant kitchen, wearing panties.

1 Share

Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by Rosemary216(f): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
hmmmm... waitin to see urs grin grin
Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by kayo80(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Rosemary216:
hmmmm... waitin to see urs grin grin

I am not popular enough.
Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by Rosemary216(f): 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
kayo80:

I am not popular enough.
u can stil mk urself popular den
Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by kayo80(m): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Rosemary216:
u can stil mk urself popular den

That would have been easy...but I got no boobies. embarassed No one wants to see my long thing. grin
Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by Rosemary216(f): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
kayo80:

That would have been easy...but I got no boobies. embarassed No one wants to see my long thing. grin
lolxxxx... so its only ppl wit boobies dat get popular!

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by kayo80(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Rosemary216:
lolxxxx... so its only ppl wit boobies dat get popular!

Yes na! I mean, social media popularity. Barack Obama is more popular than Kim Kardashian, but who do you think more people would want to see a pic of on the Internet between the two?
Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by Rosemary216(f): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
kayo80:

Yes na! I mean, social media popularity. Barack Obama is more popular than Kim Kardashian, but who do you think more people would want to see a pic of on the Internet between the two?
hmmmm.. hmmmmm... let me say Kim sha. u can do oda cool tins dat can mk u popular aside wat dey do

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by kayo80(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Rosemary216:
hmmmm.. hmmmmm... let me say Kim sha. u can do oda cool tins dat can mk u popular aside wat dey do

Like?
Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by Rosemary216(f): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
kayo80:

Like?
u shud knw tins u can do na dat can get u popular

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by kayo80(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Rosemary216:
u shud knw tins u can do na dat can get u popular

Hmm! Okay. undecided
Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by Arewa12: 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
#Arewahairinc..... check this out people #FunmiHair..... Virgin hair (Peruvian) Brazilian hair ( body waves... body curl.. various types) with various inch ranging from 8inchs to 22inchs......You can afford to miss this....Offer from #Arewahairinc call now to make your order....08074854328 or Bbm pin292DA7FC Arewahairinc..com
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by ayobase(m): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
That Kim K's not "nearly",but actually did break the internet

Many people couldn't browse for days.

The traffic jam was a hell.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by ayobase(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by ayobase(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by Rosemary216(f): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
kayo80:

Hmm! Okay. undecided
yeah
Re: Celebrity Pics That Nearly Broke The Internet by kayo80(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
ayobase:
That Kim K's not "nearly",but actually did break the internet

Many people couldn't browse for days.

The traffic jam was a hell.

Thanks for this information. I actually thought breaking the Internet was a myth. Can someone explain this to me.

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Free Calls On Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel Code Here / Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos / "This Benz Must Give Me Good Paying Jobs" - Mark Angel Gifts Himself A New Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.