Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Global Smartphone Penetration To Spike Up By 70% In 2020 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Global Smartphone Penetration To Spike Up By 70% In 2020 (392 Views)

Huawei Beat Apple For The Second Place In The Global Smartphone Market / Glo Posts Largest Data Penetration In 2017 Quarter 1 / Samsung Retakes Global Smartphone Lead, Apple Down To Second - Trendforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Global Smartphone Penetration To Spike Up By 70% In 2020 by TechAfrikico: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
These days almost everyone own a smartphone and the main reason behind this is, smartphone have become more affordable while being smarter at the same time. It’s easy to get a great smartphone for less than $200 than it is a tablet. North America is the leading Continent with the highest smartphone penetration in the world, but according the the latest Ericsson Mobility report, the world is gradually catching up with North American for that matter.

Read More...

http://techafrikico.com/2015/06/16/global-smartphone-penetration-to-spike-up-by-70-in-2020/

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me,i Want To Retrieve My Currupted Files Back. / Please Gurus,help Me Out / For Sale !!! Two Months Old Infinix Hot |yellow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.