Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please (1574 Views)

Current Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow / I Need Building Plan For A Three Bedroom And Two Room & Parlour Self Contain / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please by pragmatistm(m): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dear House,
I'm about to start a building project but looking at various ways of minimizing my costs. The land has been purchased and few loads of sand already on site to start making blocks. Thus I need a free house plan to work with. kindly give me a three bedroom plan by posting here or send to my email formailsalone(at)gmail dot com

Thanks a lot.
Re: I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please by eghosajohnny: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
pragmatistm:
Dear House,
I'm about to start a building project but looking at various ways of minimizing my costs. The land has been purchase and few loads of sand already on site to start making blocks. Thus I need a free house plan to work with. kindly give me a three bedroom plan by posting here or send to my email formailsalone(at)gmail dot com

Thanks a lot.

If you need someone to set it out for only then can you call 07014709098

Re: I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please by pragmatistm(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
eghosajohnny:

If you need someone to set it out for only then can you call 07014709098
How do you mean "set it out"?

Thanks anyway. More please.
Re: I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please by pragmatistm(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Still expecting more please.
Re: I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please by FastShipping: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
pragmatistm:
Dear House,
I'm about to start a building project but looking at various ways of minimizing my costs. The land has been purchased and few loads of sand already on site to start making blocks. Thus I need a free house plan to work with. kindly give me a three bedroom plan by posting here or send to my email formailsalone(at)gmail dot com

Thanks a lot.

www.coolhouseplans.com
Re: I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please by pragmatistm(m): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
FastShipping:

www.coolhouseplans.com
Are the plans there of Nigerian origin? The plans available there are usually for western countries. so I can't use them.
Re: I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please by FastShipping: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
pragmatistm:

Are the plans there of Nigerian origin? The plans available there are usually for western countries. so I can't use them.

There are 100s of plans there that are useful to you. That is if you have the internet service to do so. I got mine from there and a lot of Nigerians have done so as well from the same site.
Re: I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please by tushbobo(m): 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
I see the key word is cost. Hence u ll need a custom plan... just efficient enough for your use...no more,no less.The size of the building is paramount as this a major determinant of cost.
Apart from size, you may also consider having only one en-suite room while the two other rooms share conveniences.etc
You did not post the plot sketch or survey plan so anyone who wants to help will have an idea of which side the facade will face.
Re: I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please by pragmatistm(m): 6:38am On Jun 17, 2015
FastShipping:

There are 100s of plans there that are useful to you. That is if you have the internet service to do so. I got mine from there and a lot of Nigerians have done so as well from the same site.
Ok. But are they free? Or do I need to purchase it?
Re: I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please by pragmatistm(m): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2015
Expecting more please.
Re: I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please by pragmatistm(m): 6:53am On Jun 17, 2015
tushbobo:
I see the key word is cost. Hence u ll need a custom plan... just efficient enough for your use...no more,no less.The size of the building is paramount as this a major determinant of cost.
Apart from size, you may also consider having only one en-suite room while the two other rooms share conveniences.etc
You did not post the plot sketch or survey plan so anyone who wants to help will have an idea of which side the facade will face.
Thanks for your points. I have a one and half plot. But its going to be managed for more than one building.

Talking about facade I prefer the facade face like the one posted by @eghosajohny above.
Re: I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please by pragmatistm(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
More please.
Re: I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please by FastShipping: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
pragmatistm:

Ok. But are they free? Or do I need to purchase it?

They are free. Just go through their 3 bedroom plans and choose the ones suitable for Nigeria environment.
Re: I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please by ceasare: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
tushbobo:

@pragmatism tushbobo has said it all .ur budget should b d determining factor for what u want to erect and last but not d least engage a professional not your baba sikira!!!
Re: I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please by pragmatistm(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
ceasare:

@pragmatism tushbobo has said it all .ur budget should b d determining factor for what u want to erect and last but not d least engage a professional not your baba sikira!!!
Ok. Thanks.
Re: I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please by crystalzoe: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
pragmatistm:
Dear House,

Thanks a lot.
i will send u one tomao
Re: I Need Three Bedroom Plans Please by pragmatistm(m): 6:17am On Jun 19, 2015
crystalzoe:
i will send u one tomao
Expecting.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Lands For Joint Ventures In Ikoyi,lekki,ikeja & Victoria Island. / 2 Fenced Plots @ Goodnews Estate Ogombo Off Tera Anex Ajah C/o Pics / Room Self Contain At Cele For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.