Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,247 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. (769 Views)

Governor Rochas Did Not Spend #600 Million Naira On Xmas Decorations-sa / What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. / What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by CharliParker: 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
If only APGA listen to Rochas instead they were busy trying to persecute Rochas for following an Hausa man,(Buhari) now Obiano and Umeh now wants to be more friendly to Buhari more than Rochas, and this have made most of the people in APGA to loose millions of naira in the name of campaign for them to win election but they end up failing woefully mostly here in IMO state my uncle is a victim of what am talking abt he was among those castigating Rochas of which he lose not less than #4m in APGA, with these I think Rochas is a visionary leader.
Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
CharliParker:
[s]If only APGA listen to Rochas instead they were busy trying to persecute Rochas for following an Hausa man,(Buhari) now Obiano and Umeh now wants to be more friendly to Buhari more than Rochas, and this have made most of the people in APGA to loose millions of naira in the name of campaign for them to win election but they end up failing woefully mostly here in IMO state my uncle is a victim of what am talking abt he was among those castigating Rochas of which he lose not less than #4m in APGA, with these I think Rochas is a visionary leader.[/s]
TRASHY TRASH

5 Likes

Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by vayne(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
I think so too,rochas is sellable wink
We IGBOS should not let our hate for rochas deny us the the presidential ticket if the opportunity surfaces..
Case study NGIGE.

1 Like

Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by Nature129(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Abagworro:
Okorocha is a criminal

Abagworo you amaze me. The same guy who's on "some pics from Imo State" praising is now condemning him. Consistency is important, sir.
Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by kelechi50: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Abagworro:
Okorocha is a criminal
please can u kindly tell us why u label Okorocha as a criminal of at all u no the definition
Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by CharliParker: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Abagworro:
Okorocha is a criminal
Tell me why he is a criminal or you and your generation will remain forever a criminal,which Governor in Nigeria have paid at list 1 year school fees to the whole of a University students both indigene and non indigene.

(1) (Reply)

See What Chibok Girls Group Planned For Buhari / Why Has The Fight Against Boko Haram Suddenly Gone Cold? / At Last!!! Nigeria Number One In The World! [infographic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.