Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. (929 Views)

Governor Rochas Did Not Spend #600 Million Naira On Xmas Decorations-sa / What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. / What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by CharliParker: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
please what did Rochas did to Anambra State that they are living life of hatred mostly to Rochas or is it out of greedy ness, If only APGA listen to Rochas instead they were busy trying to persecute Rochas for following an Hausa man,(Buhari) now Obiano and Umeh now wants to be more friendly to Buhari more than Rochas, and this have made most of the people in APGA to loose millions of naira in the name of campaign for them to win election but they end up failing woefully mostly here in IMO state my uncle is a victim of what am talking abt he was among those castigating Rochas of which he lose not less than #4m in APGA, with these I think Rochas is a visionary leader.
Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by basisop(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Incoherent.

1 Like

Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by Nature129(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
You need to go work on your English because it's horrible, biko. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by brize(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmm when you see a novice in political or rather Nigerias current affairs you will know

1 Like

Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
You are not a good strategic criticizer...
Your daddy no get name too?
How can we even start verifying??
Rubbish
Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
What did Rochas did grin

GBAGAUN

3 Likes

Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by Dbboy(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
This one reason I love my governor and all lies to pull him down by my anambra brothers wont work. They hate him more than the Imo people he is governing and I don't know why.
Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by wordcat(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hero na correct beer ooOoooOooooooO
Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by EdCure: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
basisop:
Incoherent.
Yeah. The near absence of punctuation makes it worse.
Anyway, the message was communicated.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by Abagworo(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dbboy:
This one reason I love my governor and all lies to pull him down by my anambra brothers wont work. They hate him more than the Imo people he is governing and I don't know why.

Jealousy. People are scared

(1) (Reply)

CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? / I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks / VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.