Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn (938 Views)

¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ / The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick / The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by kr0ne(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
[size=14pt]the holocaust tourney[WAME][week of main event][first round][/size]

Vickybash Vs Laykorn

voting criteria

•opener - 1 point

•rhymes - 2 points

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points

•punchlines - 3 points

•personals - 2 points

•flow - 1 point

•wordplays - 2 points

•closer - 1 point

rules & regulations

•bar limit:-10 bars[10 quatrains]

•deadline:- Tuesday, 16th June 2015 [8pm]

•verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date

•no biting[stealing/plagiarizing], no stretching, feeding & no recycling of lines

•no smearing comments about any bar or biting accusations without proof

•the rest of the rules can be found on this thread:-

www.nairaland.com/2375473/holocaust-tourney-preliminary-stage-wome-week

•good-luck
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Before this battle starts at all...../ know that I wouldn't be brawling you hopeless vagabond/.... in this circle right at 4 / if I didn't want to get your shape pounded and mauled/ in a ROUND of applause/ from my loyal thugs.....

When I'm done with you, I'll leave you a 700 species human like Eucalyptus/ mathematically solve your probs and equate your face with your VeeJay with a bloody tribal minus/ tear off your ligaments like a wild python/ Leave your edible bones chewed (shooed) and broke like oga TITUS!!

They say Vicky is very strong/ I against her? My jabs will damage her celebrum/ Vicky is a scared cum/ her battle with Aro? the girl didn't come/.. or the recent one, against Poison? She fled cos of his deadly punch./ the way she pulls no shows one would think she's obsessed with Gerald Way's debut song

I swear this time..... you won't get to pull a NO-SHOW I'll roll you out like a film..... and when your skin too black on screen, I'll add TONE/ so you'll hear singing bullets when I take two SHOTS at your backbone/

Vicky, do you remember the day I told you this?.....
That you needed a brain check-up in due time/wasnt that was the day you said your brother works with Swiss Rome making cash/ because you heard he's in Italy doing time.....??

Look, I'm a force to reckon with; the next to blow/ I'm blessed with flow/ this dunce should know/ if you vex me though/ I'll slap your face till the CHAP-HALA like we battled in MEXICO!

Count this battle as a workshop....... For your ill death/ in this tourney you ain't winning nada/ the tools you bring will tell/ cos the knuckle punches I swing are cruel/ they'll make the face of this imp swell/ _bitch! Change your name to Waifor/ you still ain't the VICTOR/ in this brawl

I'm sleek when I spew rhymes/ punch you till you fully blind/ but, if you still try to roam (Rome) in front of my bars/ my punches gonn' send you to Italy, behind bars

Now you forming a dope _bitch in the game?/ Laykorn is sick abeg I'm sleek in this game/ this chick will be slained/ I'll whip her with koboko, till she's feeling the pain/ Cos like Alzheimers Patient, Vicky is sick in the Brain/

Hahahahahha.... Don't smile at me, I'm your biggest foe/ I'm the Lord of the RINGS, I own the illest flow/i know you ENGAGED me cos your already getting old/ but you'll know/ that choosing me a husband, you erred in whole/ when I leave you MARRIED to your sickest woes/ MRS VICKY WOE!!!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by yuzjet(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
.........Looking from afar!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by kr0ne(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
At exactly 9:20pm I'll close this battle if Vickybash doesn't drop her own verse.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by sinizia: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Another no-show from Vickybash. Two battles and counting. This is why i won't paste my written directly so as to not waste it in case of a no-show. See how this battle's been ruined. SMH!!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by kr0ne(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
This battle is hereby closed, and Laykorn proceeds to the next round.

Congrats!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by stuff46(m): 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Laykor, your barz were just much of Ryhmes. Other criteria, i couldnt find them.

Above all, you did great sire.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
stuff46:
Laykor, your barz were just much of Ryhmes. Other criteria, i couldnt find them.

Above all, you did great sire.

Bros, na learner I still be wo! cheesy
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by CrazyScientist: 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
laykorn:

Thanks anyway!

Nice one grin
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by JigsawKillah(m): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
congrats Laykorn
I no say I nor go hear word for group o
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by stuff46(m): 6:48am On Jun 17, 2015
laykorn:

Thanks anyway!
Go battle underground. Plenty willing people de when de teach.
All same, nice one.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by Iceskidd(m): 6:59am On Jun 17, 2015
why una even allow Mr vickybash sign up sef?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by Emaprince: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2015
Laykorn, you've improved massively. Your ideas are near-perfectly executed. The personal was the bomb! Is there a song titled 'no show' ? If there is, then you executed that part like a vet.(Whatchu think, kr0ne?)..you just need to improve in rhymes..like..trying multisyllabic rhymes. Even if its 2syllables because, vicky woulda obliterated you in that aspect. Go check her previous verses.

With this kinda material, you could have easily wiped out Tashaa.

All in all, you are good to go.. Keep working hard, bro!

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by Testerfuze(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2015
grin grin .....vickybashing is a diease abeg!.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by obainojazz(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2015
Vickybash should be banned jare...that girl is never serious...she is busy enjoying her bf d!ck....nonsense
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by gottoboy(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2015
Emaprince:
Laykorn, you've improved massively. Your ideas are near-perfectly executed. The personal was the bomb! Is there a song titled 'no show' ? If there is, then you executed that part like a vet.(Whatchu think, kr0ne?)..you just need to improve in rhymes..like..trying multisyllabic rhymes. Even if its 2syllables because, vicky woulda obliterated you in that aspect. Go check her previous verses.

I saw the damn punch, Gerald Ways sung is titled 'NO Shows'

Laykorn nice win tho. Work more on your rhymes and setups.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by kr0ne(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Emaprince:

I think I've seen one TV program entitled "The No Show". But I don't know if that's where Laykorn pulled the idea from. I find the 'Swiss Rome/in Italy doing time' punchline rather fascinating. The concept is dope, though the execution is not perfect. I see Laykorn as a growing menace in this rap community grin
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by kr0ne(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
However, I think we should introduce 'vickybash' as a synonym for 'no show'. We can always substitute them in the battle rules.
Eg, "verses must be dropped by both contestants on so-so time. A vickybash will lead to a lengthy ban" cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Nice one grin
Thanks, brother. Your name rings a bell. Our paths have crossed, haven't they?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
JigsawKillah:
congrats Laykorn
I no say I nor go hear word for group o

LOL. Thank you SAW, the weed smoker. I think I'll be in dire need of some of your stuffs before my next match; way before. grin
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
gottoboy:
I saw the damn punch, Gerald Ways sung is titled 'NO Shows'
Laykorn nice win tho. Work more on your rhymes and setups.
Thanks, brother! I'll make sure I do those.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Vickybash Vs Laykorn by sinizia: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nice bars, Laykorn. Your punchlines are very creative.

(1) (Reply)

X-ray Vs Khanye / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Limerick Vs Testerfuze ~ * * / ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.