Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,325 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) (24051 Views)

Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / Senate President, Saraki Reacts to N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance / Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by hairdryingcap(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
I pity my country.... 9billion, wen common man still they think if food go dey him table the next they.... NASS make una fear God.... This country is so rich that the riches is just share to few people alone... Wetin happen to there salary? Why dis wardrobe wahala again? See if I can become the president of this country, this buhari is going to be a learner when fighting korrption... I will make sure the "GOATS" don't see the "YAM".... No matter how much am threaten, I will make the mass aware and know that anything that happen to me will automatically be the end of our unity as a country... Try me... Make Dem just try me.... Am seriously angry.... angry angry
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by Fourwinds: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
I knew we had foolish people in NASS. David Mark was on d saddle for 8years., he didn't see anything wrong
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by davida222(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
What A Country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by prof2015(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
When will we have our own version of the arab spring

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by Aida13: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Until some youths form Robin Hood and start killing politicians on sight... Before this country will sit up and change.
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by xploiter(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Someone has got to teach these guys a lesson. They can't just keep collecting our money as if they kept it 4 themselves. What's NANS doing? NANS of blessed memory never allowed this kind of trash. Stand up NANS and fight for a worthy cause.
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by Brotherman(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
just imagining how to count up to 9billon naira somebody should help me Shea is after counting nine hundred and ninety nine million you get 1billion, then u count another and another and another into nine places? this can't be true at this present time? occupy NASS am in, it is our collective money, it is tax payers mony we must resist this wickedness peacefully. Maurice Bruce are u for this or against it?
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by mbulela: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Very soon, the poor will have nothing to eat but the rich.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by muahmed(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is rubbish and unacceptable..... First they complained about their salaries now they are receiving 9billion for clothing? Dem no get clothes b4?
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by Johnnoo(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by Sandydayz(f): 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
9M sad
Can u believe that nonsense.....
Just imagine what 9 Nigerians can do with that amount, and our corrupt polithievthains wanna use it for wardrope allowance ONLY.....
This is nonsense...
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by meforyou1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
National and state assemblies should be made part time jobs. Let these hopeless law makers go and do real work like every other Nigerian worker
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
angry
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
it's just inhuman for NASS to use 9billion naira for wardrobe allowance
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
N9bn wardrobe allowance? We have over 3.6 million IDPs littered all over Nigeria
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
it will take an average Nigerian worker 1,638 years to earn the yearly salary of a Nigerian Senator Source: Economist
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by Donliv: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
Is dis d change apc promised Nigerians. God hv mercy on Nigeria. What a wicked set f ppl. Some states r owning workers n d NASS r nt even saying anything abt it. All d politicians in Nigeria r just self-centered
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by fabiyi78(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
It pains me when those dude dat we thought would change dis country4 beta wen dey were elected av started behaving in strange way. Chai 9bn is much wen d masses were hungry.
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is neither strange nor change!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by stave9ja(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
We can write and rant individually as much as we like but the change we demand will not come

This guys are about to spend another 4 years to waste as much resources as possible - they dont care

They are ready to arm twist the president and any other person to get what they want

ITS TIME TO SAY NO!!!!

ITS TIME TO ORGANIZE AND SAY NO!!!!

======This is the plan=======

1) Lets fill every government site, blog, twitter space, facebook page, all social media with #OCCUPYNASS2015 #NOTO9BILLIONALLOWANCE

2) Lets call every radio station program and every television program and demand #OCCUPYNASS2015 #NOTO9BILLIONALLOWANCE

3) Lawyers and political analyst can a constituency request that the men representing them go home - how do we get them to be uncomfortable in their office with sense of job insecurity

4) Can we choose a date, the same time, same date, when we will all across the country, anywhere you are run to the street and shout, #OCCUPYNASS2015 #NOTO9BILLIONALLOWANCE

4b) Starting from Friday if we agree every 12noon, 3pm, 6pm gather together anywhere you are and shout #OCCUPYNASS2015 #NOTO9BILLIONALLOWANCE

5) The gurus can create applications for it, website for it, fliers and stickers, t-shirts for it

Add you ideas

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY BROADCAST ON BBM, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, FB, 2GO, EVERYWHERE

THE VOICE OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS BECOMES THE VOICE OF GOD FROM NOW ON

#Werefusetobesilenced

Thanks
Stave9ja

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by olaoluwa91: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
chey dis pple knw get cloth before ni.....naija wia we dy
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by Defcon1(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
If these overly greedy politicians receive all these billions in allowances in every thing...
Wardrobe
Utility
Car
Health
Damages
Servants
Food
etc...my question is, WHAT THEN DO THEY DO WITH THEIR SALARIES??

DAFUQ!!!

Yet civil servants have none of these entitlements despite their paltry salaries.
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by FLYFIRE(m): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Fesomu:
God is not blind
Now PEJ is making sense abi? You guys, sorry some Nigerians have chosen the change...it will surely bit your butts..hihi
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by landinfo: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
sammyj:
NASS paid themselves N9 Billion when civil servants and pensioners are dying in hunger. Hope one day the masses will not turn against this fat B*stards called leaders. I smell revolution very soon. !!! tongue

U think revo starts @ the comfy of ya home U think say na mouf My Guy, when U see revo starts, na poor man dey only die.....revo sweet for mouf BUT I hope u no go see am....other countries no dey alive to witness their change after them shout revo!!!!!
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by FLYFIRE(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Shaw007:
Aye mi o!!! I die
Hahaha...make u never die oo. Na una choose change oo
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by tunergy(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
hairdryingcap:
I pity my country.... 9billion, wen common man still they think if food go dey him table the next they.... NASS make una fear God.... This country is so rich that the riches is just share to few people alone... Wetin happen to there salary? Why dis wardrobe wahala again? See if I can become the president of this country, this buhari is going to be a learner when fighting korrption... I will make sure the "GOATS" don't see the "YAM".... No matter how much am threaten, I will make the mass aware and know that anything that happen to me will automatically be the end of our unity as a country... Try me... Make Dem just try me.... Am seriously angry.... angry angry

GOOD, JUST STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND BE BLOWING THE GBAGAUN!
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by MrPresident1: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Actually, it makes economic sense to pay N9b for wardrobe allowance seeing that Govt expenditure is one major source of liquidity in our financial system, government must spend the money so its citizens can have money. This is Nigeria's way of spreading the national wealth around, therefore the onus is on the new lawmakers to make ensure that they spend the money on their people, spread the money around, do not keep it in some bank account to enjoy selfishly.

Mr Senator/Legislator, if you fix that money and refuse to spread it, thunder fire you angry grin
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
If I am to comment ,my anger might consume Nairaland angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by vislabraye(m): 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
What is Buhari doing about this ? In anotherthread, someone is saying Buhari is showing off his swags angry
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by vislabraye(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
IbnSultaan:
N9bn wardrobe allowance? We have
over 3.6 million IDPs littered all over Nigeria

This is what Buhari should fight against. This is why he was voted, not to travel around and showing off swags. It doesn't make sense to take pay cut while they are looting in another way.
Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by bjdon: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Don't get mad, get mobilised. Amachi said the reason they steal is that Nigerians don't stone them. Well my people it's time to fill your hands with stones and March on the assembly of rouges.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) by Idiataqueen(f): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
9billon!my papa never get dat type of money before since he join navy in d year 1993.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York / Kanu’s Actions Worse Than That Of Northern Youths –makarfi / Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.