Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Oshoala: I Want Us To Play Like Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala: I Want Us To Play Like Real Madrid (454 Views)

Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos / Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oshoala: I Want Us To Play Like Real Madrid by holyteeboy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nigeria’s forward Asisat Oshoala kicks the ball to score a goal as Sweden’s defender Nilla Fischer tries to stop during Group D match of the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup between Nigeria and Sweden at the Winnipeg Stadium on June 8, 2015, in Winnipeg, Manitoba. AFP
AsisatOshoala has had a pretty spectacular 12 months by anyone’s standards. The Ikorodu native took home both the adidas Golden Ball and the Golden Boot at the FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup Canada 2014 en route to a second-place finish with the Super Falconets in August of last year; while just last week she scored in her senior Women’s World Cup debut.
In between those feats, ‘Superzee’, as she is known by her team-mates, signed for Liverpool and earned the BBC’s Women’s Footballer of the Year Award, while also picking up the CAF young and senior player prizes.
Add in becoming a Member of the Order of the Niger, an honour bestowed upon the 20-year-old by her nation’s president and it would be safe to assume that Oshoala is content with how things are going at the moment!
And you would be wrong. Despite all of the accolades she has recently earned and the attention she has received from all corners of the planet, Nigeria’s No8 has been finding it difficult to enjoy herself during her first Women’s World Cup so far. That is not to say Canada 2015 has yet to be a worthwhile experience for the young starlet, though.
“I have learned a lot of things about myself as a player,” Oshoala told FIFA.com after her team’s 2-0 loss to Australia. At times during the U-20 Women’s World Cup last summer it seemed almost impossibly easy for Oshoala to find the back of the net. But as the young starlet quickly pointed out, that is simply not the case at Canada 2015
Re: Oshoala: I Want Us To Play Like Real Madrid by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Listen to this track by me titled "E GO BETA"

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7

(1) (Reply)

Radamel Falcao Completes Chelsea Loan Move / Van Persie Was Born Today / Predict & Win Organised By Olofofogist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.