Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Choice Between Uba And First Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Choice Between Uba And First Bank (1907 Views)

UBA And Firstbank Massive Recruitment 2016 / Make A Choice Between Bank Phb And Zenith Bank / Zenith.uba And Eco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choice Between Uba And First Bank by innm: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2006
Guys pls i got a job with uba and first bank. now i need to make a wise choice between the two in terms of paypackage, tedios and others.first bank has called me for medical test while i am to see the Executive Director of UBA tomoro.Guys i need your advice pls oooo
Re: Choice Between Uba And First Bank by AfricaFace(f): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2006
YOU ARE YET TO GET THE UBA JOB NOW, DO WE PRAY FOR YOU NOT TO SUCCED IN THE UBA INTERVIEW S THAT U DON'T AVE A PROBLEM OF CHOICE. BOTH OF THEM ARE ON THE SAME LINE WHEN IT COMES TO PAY, UBA IS STRENUOUS, FIRST BANK IS TOO EPOCH. AS PER CAREER WISE UBA HAVE BETTER LIGHT IN BANKING INDUTRY THAN FIRST BANK. IF YOU EVENTUALLY GET THE TWO , I ADVISE YOU PICK UBA BECAUSE THE PRESURE THEIR WILL ORCE YOU TO ANOTHER BANK WHICH WILL A LINE OF GROWH. BUT IN FIRSTBANK , U WILL BW SO RELAXED THAT YOU WILL THINK THAT'S THE END OF THE ROAD.
OLD BOY CHOOSE UBA
Re: Choice Between Uba And First Bank by kuntakinte(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2006
I agree with africaface, better grab the first bank job with both gloves! Moreover, first bank is a better bank than UBA, believe me. They have one of the best welfare package for their staff than any other bank in Nigeria. I hear they even undertake to train up to 2 of your kids up to university level and also they have a pension package for their retired workers, something the other banks don't know wat it means. Go for !st bank, UBA might disappoint you!

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Training (it) Placement For An Accounting Student. Please / NNPC Aptitude Test Material Free / Application For The VSO-ICS Volunteering Program In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.