Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Second Chance: Falcao Headed Back To Premier League As Chelsea Agree Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Second Chance: Falcao Headed Back To Premier League As Chelsea Agree Deal (622 Views)

Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS / 6 Famous Men Who Have Won The Champions League As Players And Coaches / Ahmed Musa Gets First Goal In The Premier League As Leicester Win (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Chance: Falcao Headed Back To Premier League As Chelsea Agree Deal by WanaG(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
Radamel Falcao has been given a second chance at showing his talent in the English Premier League.

Falcao, who spent last season on a disastrous loan at Manchester United from AS Monaco, has agreed a season-long deal with Chelsea.

The Colombian had scored just 4 goals in 26 appearances for the Red Devils, and will be hoping for better days when he kits up at Stamford Bridge.

The former Atletico player was keen to remain in England, and Blues boss Jose Mourinho sees him as the perfect player to replace legend Didier Drogba.

"It hurts me that people in England think that the real Falcao is the one we saw at Manchester United," Mourinho said.

"He played in Spain and Portugal and I know him very well because I was in Portugal and Spain. In Spain we were together when he was at Atletico and I was at Real and I know him very, very well... he is a great player."

Source: http://www.360nobs.com/2015/06/second-chance-falcao-headed-back-to-premier-league-as-chelsea-agree-deal/
Re: Second Chance: Falcao Headed Back To Premier League As Chelsea Agree Deal by INTROVERT(f): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Bae is a Chelsea fan.
Re: Second Chance: Falcao Headed Back To Premier League As Chelsea Agree Deal by osasyankee(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Bad market
Re: Second Chance: Falcao Headed Back To Premier League As Chelsea Agree Deal by Yustash001(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
And mourinho finally purchased this dead wood...smh..
Re: Second Chance: Falcao Headed Back To Premier League As Chelsea Agree Deal by snadguy007(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chelsea finally agreed to sign falcao....... Ah, Gbese re oo shocked

(1) (Reply)

59 Applicants For Ivory Coast's Elephant Job- Including Stephen Keshi / Van Gaal & Arsene Wenger's Conversation / Josep Maria Bartomeu Beats Laporta To Return As President Elect For Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.