Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,401 members, 7,812,175 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Bons Industries Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bons Industries Ltd (4025 Views)

Eastern Distilleries And Food Industries Ltd, Anambra / Wemy Industries Ltd / Be A Distributor @ DARAJU INDUSTRIES Ltd(makers Of Mymy Toothpaste&detergents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bons Industries Ltd by anochuko01(m): 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
I got this messgae this morning....

''Base On Your Application For Technician, Your are invited for interview at Bons Industries Ltd, Agbara On Friday 12th August 2016 By 9am''

Who else got this, and please who knows anything about them??
Re: Bons Industries Ltd by ritzy4christ: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Got same msg too, same date, venue nd tym bt for acct executive. Have been trying to get d job description nd requirements all to no avail. Let's just trust in God
Re: Bons Industries Ltd by anochuko01(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
ritzy4christ:
Got same msg too, same date, venue nd tym bt for acct executive. Have been trying to get d job description nd requirements all to no avail. Let's just trust in God
Would you be goin there?
Re: Bons Industries Ltd by ritzy4christ: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Wud luv to, bt stil considering d distance frm ojota to agbara
Re: Bons Industries Ltd by Urennasonia: 4:14am On Jun 09, 2017
anochuko01:
I got this messgae this morning....

''Base On Your Application For Technician, Your are invited for interview at Bons Industries Ltd, Agbara On Friday 12th August 2016 By 9am''

Who else got this, and please who knows anything about them??
Did you finally make it to the interview?. Got an invite yesterday and would appreciate if you could help me with info about the company and their products.
Re: Bons Industries Ltd by Tgul(f): 7:04am On Jun 09, 2017
Urennasonia:

Did you finally make it to the interview?. Got an invite yesterday and would appreciate if you could help me with info about the company and their products.

I interviewed with them in April and would be resumming soon. Its a huge manufacturing company and worth the try if you have the resources for the journey and if you stay in lagos please go.

1 Like

Re: Bons Industries Ltd by Olaomoolopa: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Guys pls how did you apply
Re: Bons Industries Ltd by rildwanullahi(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Tgul:

I interviewed with them in April and would be resumming soon. Its a huge manufacturing company and worth the try if you have the resources for the journey and if you stay in lagos please go.
Urennasonia:

how una take apply
Re: Bons Industries Ltd by Urennasonia: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
Tgul:

Thanks a lot.
Re: Bons Industries Ltd by Urennasonia: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Tgul:

Have you resumed?
Re: Bons Industries Ltd by Tgul(f): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yea, you?
Urennasonia:
Have you resumed?
Re: Bons Industries Ltd by Kekeiyke(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=Tgul post=57337445]

Please can you assist me with relevant information about the company

(1) (Reply)

Nahco Salary Structure / Currently Looking For Candidates To Fill The Position Of: / Gtbank Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.