Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles (26619 Views)

Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / Abia Government To Partner With Cancer Googles Inventor Dr Samuel Achilefu? / Nigerian Inventor Of 'cancer Goggles' Receives St. Louis Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Jobneeded12: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
nonaira:

I never said he was like Einstein. I said it's like comparing Einstein to Oprah or Dangote aka comparing someone that built something that's impacting the world and will continue impacting the future generation to people that didn't...the only thing they are known for is being rich and that richness won't impact any of us neither will the future generation benefit from it either.

Illitrate Diende Fernandez tops all of them a yoruba man in diaspora

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Jobneeded12: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
nonaira:

Google it, his network was 1.5 billion and that was in 2010 when his story was circulating all over. Considering they said he was conned out of $62 million from Gen. Bosco Ntaganda, the conglese warlord, him and his brother was dealing with during their Gold scam thing over there, his network most likely is less than billion right now to be honest, likewise considering rumor saying that his company is going bankrupt, me giving him $1 billion is just me being nice.

Are u freaking serious about asking how much this Achliefu net worth is? Right now the guy is not a billionaire but considering what his invention entitles then best believe that device would sell worldwide so except him to become a billionaire in less than few years that is if he's actually smart enough to sell and not just donate the technology away.

Is it $1bn that's making you happy

Dino melete a 29 years old yoruba sits on a $3bn firm he owns you should be ashamed yorubas don't chest beat shut up !

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by afeezmore: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
liberty300:
Respect to the Jews of Africa. Nigerians keep stepping on them but the world keeps embracing them. I remember a couple of years back when this news broke out on nairaland about the invention, trust them Yorubas to play it down with different forms of mockery, the news didn't even make front page back then. But that didn't stop this strong man, God bless Igbos of nigeria.

Although it might kill some to admit but the Igbos are nigeria's ticket to greater heights. Forget your bigotry and admit this truth then maybe, just maybe we can forge ahead from there
lol who cum be amadioha, jews ahbi nah juice, amadioha dey inside bible, these people dun cum again with their opolo eye wey dey make them loose everything, eleh feh gbon eloh fi ori tu ile ahgbon, epemi ni Yoruba moti gbo but emah jeh igbeeh, spit on ur fckng faces, once in two centuries talent people laughter, igbo men nah them be my magas, them no fit jump
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by cenaboy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nigerians can see that ABA product can be superior and make world Recognition. Ekiti state governor was right afterall, Abum nwa Aba, Proudly Igbo
Wallie:
Other patents (inventions) owned by the same Samuel Achilefu (St. Louis, MO)

1 8,658,433 Dye compounds as photoactive agents
2 8,344,158 Fluorescent polymethine cyanine dyes
3 8,318,133 Macrocyclic cyanine and indocyanine bioconjugates provide improved biomedical applications
4 8,053,415 Compounds having RD targeting motifs
5 7,850,946 Macrocyclic cyanine and indocyanine bioconjugates provide improved biomedical applications
6 7,790,144 Receptor-avid exogenous optical contrast and therapeutic agents
7 7,767,194 Optical diagnostic and therapeutic agents and compositions
8 7,758,861 Dye-sulfenates for dual phototherapy
9 7,608,244 Hydrophilic light absorbing compositions for determination of physiological function in critically ill patients
10 7,566,444 Versatile hydrophilic dyes
11 7,556,797 Minimally invasive physiological function monitoring agents
12 7,514,069 Tumor-targeted optical contrast agents
13 7,510,700 Pathological tissue detection and treatment employing targeted benzoindole optical agents
14 7,504,087 Receptor-avid exogenous optical contrast and therapeutic agents
15 7,468,177 Hydrophilic light absorbing compositions for determination of physiological function in critically ill patients
16 7,438,894 Dyes for organ function monitoring
17 7,431,925 Internal image antibodies for optical imaging and therapy
18 7,427,657 Aromatic sulfenates for type 1 phototherapy
19 7,351,807 Cyanine-sulfenates for dual phototherapy
20 7,303,926 Methods and compositions for dual phototherapy
21 7,297,325 Hydrophilic light absorbing compositions for determination of physiological function
22 7,252,815 Pathological tissue detection and treatment employing targeted benzoindole optical agents
23 7,235,685 Aromatic sulfenates for type I phototherapy
24 7,230,088 Compounds for dual photodiagnosis and therapy
25 7,201,892 Pathological tissue detection and treatment employing targeted optical agents
26 7,198,778 Tumor-targeted optical contrast agents
27 7,175,831 Light sensitive compounds for instant determination of organ function
28 7,128,896 Pathological tissue detection and treatment employing targeted benzoindole optical agents
29 7,011,817 Hydrophilic cyanine dyes
30 6,939,532 Versatile hydrophilic dyes
31 6,887,854 Compounds as dynamic organ function monitoring agents
32 6,761,878 Pathological tissue detection and treatment employing targeted benzoindole optical agents
33 6,747,151 Azo compounds for type I phototherapy
34 6,733,744 Indole compounds as minimally invasive physiological function monitoring agents
35 6,716,413 Indole compounds as tissue-specific exogenous optical agents
36 6,706,254 Receptor-avid exogenous optical contrast and therapeutic agents
37 6,673,334 Light sensitive compounds for instant determination of organ function
38 6,669,926 Hydrophilic light absorbing indole compounds for determination of physiological function in critically ill patients
39 6,663,847 Dynamic organ function monitoring agents
40 6,656,451 Indole compounds as novel dyes for organ function monitoring
41 6,641,798 Tumor-targeted optical contrast agents
42 6,485,704 Azo compound for type I pototherapy
43 6,423,547 Non-covalent bioconjugates useful for diagnosis and therapy
44 6,395,257 Dendrimer precursor dyes for imaging
45 6,280,703 Simultaneous multimodal measurement of physiological function
46 6,277,841 Quinoline ligands and metal complexes for diagnosis and therapy
47 6,264,920 Tunable indocyanine dyes for biomedical applications
48 6,264,919 Indocyanine dyes
49 6,228,344 Method of measuring physiological function
50 6,217,848 Cyanine and indocyanine dye bioconjugates for biomedical applications
51 6,190,641 Indocyanine dyes
52 6,183,726 Versatile hydrophilic dyes
53 6,180,087 Tunable indocyanine dyes for biomedical applications
54 6,180,086 Hydrophilic cyanine dyes
55 6,180,085 Dyes
56 6,013,243 Gaseous inhalable ultrasound contrast agents and method therefore
49 6,228,344 Method of measuring physiological function
50 6,217,848 Cyanine and indocyanine dye bioconjugates for biomedical applications
51 6,190,641 Indocyanine dyes
52 6,183,726 Versatile hydrophilic dyes
53 6,180,087 Tunable indocyanine dyes for biomedical applications
54 6,180,086 Hydrophilic cyanine dyes
55 6,180,085 Dyes
56 6,013,243 Gaseous inhalable ultrasound contrast agents and method therefore

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
My Biafra. See what your people are.

he is a nigerian oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
new2020:
The day Biafra will come is the day the world will witnessed a giant in an African black nation and the genius of the Igbos. I believe these inventions are just the beginning, wait and see!

Moderator move this to front page now

and we will be the japan of africa...
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by nonaira: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jobneeded12:

Is it $1bn that's making you happy

Dino melete a 29 years old yoruba sits on a $3bn firm he owns you should be ashamed yorubas don't chest beat shut up !

There's no such person in existence.. I googled, binged and even yahoo that name, the only person remotely close to that name is Dino Melaye who is a freaking politician.

Prince Arthur Eze $5.8 Billion, Cletus M. Ibeto $3.7 Billion, Jim Ovia $2.3 Billion, William Uzoma Anumudu $5 billion. Let's not forget Tony Elumelu, ABC Orjiak, Emmanuel Ojei, Akanimo Udofia, Ifeanyi Ubah, Emeka Offor.

Even the top 20 richest Nigerians, there even more Igbo listed than Yoruba.
http://www.mytopbusinessideas.com/richest-people-in-nigeria/

The only difference between una and us is the fact, not one single Igbo gives a natural crap about any of these men being rich. As far as most Igbo are concerned, they are irrelevant, most igbo men and women cares about their own networth and not someone else that happens to be Igbo. You'll never in a billion years see an Igbo use an Igbo man that happens to be rich but it's not him to boost unlike una Yoruba that think being "rich" is now a definition of GOD and una poverty ridden ones shouting louder than the rich ones.

Don't even remotely disturb me again with your stupid1ty again.

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by francizy(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
guess your chest is so flat to beat , I suggest you make use of your cone head grin biko nyerem éfe ka my fu uzo.

Muhehehehehehehe! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Masterclass32: 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kai! This man's achievement is pure class. cheesy

May God continue to uplift the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Masterclass32: 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
nonaira:

There's no such person in existence.. I googled, binged and even yahoo that name, the only person remotely close to that name is Dino Melaye who is a freaking politician.

Prince Arthur Eze $5.8 Billion, Cletus M. Ibeto $3.7 Billion, Jim Ovia $2.3 Billion, William Uzoma Anumudu $5 billion. Let's not forget Tony Elumelu, ABC Orjiak, Emmanuel Ojei, Akanimo Udofia, Ifeanyi Ubah, Emeka Offor.

The only difference between una and us is the fact, not one single Igbo gives a natural crap about any of this man being rich. As far as most Igbo are concerned, they are irrelevant, most igbo man and woman cares about their own networth and not someone else that happens to be Igbo. You'll never in a billion years see an Igbo use an Igbo man that happens to be rich but it's not him to boost unlike una Yoruba that think being "rich" is now a definition of GOD and una poverty ridden ones shouting louder than the rich ones.

Mehn! Such venom!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by francizy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
lifeisshort1:
After reading the comments above, I concluded that igbos have serious inferiority complex.other tribes in Nigeria sees any successful Nigerian as a NIGERIAN..., not hausa, yoruba, fulani, edo etc.

In as much as I don't go to threads screaming Biafra this, Igbo that, I think my people should be left alone on this one.. What will they do that will seem right without being condemned? Go to crime section, when it's an Igbo name, the only trend you have there is people calling Igbos various sort of names and attributing all Igbos to criminal activities. Then when Igbos make something meaningful they call them Nigerians.

Now tell me, why won't these people praise their tribe when the only thing their fellow countrymen ascribe to them is crime?

The thing there is, don't get worked up when they praise themselves, just comment on topic if you want, if don't feel like, you move to another thread. You can't tell me that you've never boasted about your tribe before. It's a normal Nigerian thing and nobody should carry the sins of the world because of that.

Fact is, when you Nairalanders stops making a big deal out of nothing and condemn evil, maybe then Nigerians can be more productive (in this case, even my people are guilty of it cuz some of them also stoop so low and attack people insulting Igbos or follow people who look around for names of culprits in crime section of this website).

Thank you.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
nonaira:

The only difference between una and us is the fact, not one single Igbo gives a natural crap about any of these men being rich. As far as most Igbo are concerned, they are irrelevant, most igbo men and women cares about their own networth and not someone else that happens to be Igbo. You'll never in a billion years see an Igbo use an Igbo man that happens to be rich but it's not him to boost unlike una Yoruba that think being "rich" is now a definition of GOD and una poverty ridden ones shouting louder than the rich ones.

I don't even know what concerns this topic with wealth sef.
Why did they bring it up? Lack of how to disprove this feat?

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by softvio(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:
Am Yoruba but am proud of my igbo brodas.

God bless you brother... Dats d kind of love i want in Nigeria..forget abt this low-life ppl

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by BTT(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
mickey45:

And the ones feeding us fake drugs are your Aliens isn't it.

He's one out of the many humans who have decided to abandon the selfish craze for "fat" account balances n rather devote their time n energy to alleviating our collective sufferings / maladies
You see how our deep-seated barbarism is betrayed by our very words! I meant nothing other than the words written there. But no, your hate for fellow Nigerians must cramp your heart to griefs.

By "our son"I mean he is a Nigerian making us proud. But for people like you who must sieve six from half-dozen, tribal innuendos must ride on every national's breakthrough.

If you must know, I am first humanity, then African, Nigerian and Yoruba.

Take life easy bruv.
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Baroba(m): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
persius555:
What do u gain by tribalising germaine issues of utmost important to the development of nigeria. Every tribe in the country produces briliant individuals who have gone ahead to make the country proud in their fields of endeavors. Just as there are igbo sholars and inventors outside the shores of nigeria, there are those from other tribes too. For all i care,what the american society see is an african who has a potential to be great, what you see is an igbo man. Tribalism breeds hatred, nepotism, corruption among the african race.

The amount of ethnic baiting I see on this board is absolutely sickening, take a trip to cyberagles forum, post that encourages ethnic baiting are quickly taking off even leading to bans..

What we should be discussing is the amount of talented Nigerians who are wasting away due to the incompetence and corruption of our leaders.. Mr Achifelu came from the desolate streets of Aba, one of the dirtiest cities in Africa, yet he managed to make good of his talents in another man's country..

Our legislators and senators are busy collecting millions in the name of wardrobe allowance, yet in far away Yankee the NIH found it worthy to give out a grant of $2+ million to a man with an African name, accent and all.

These are the things we should be discussing, not "my tribe is better than yours bull crap"..

Congrats Mr Achilefu, you sure did us proud brother.

God bless America!
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Baroba(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
NewsHub:

And both threads made FP today yet only this "Igbotic" thread has lots of childish noise makers. Igbos are not superior to the Yorubas neither are Yorubas superior to Igbos.

Please educate the simpletons.. Individual achievement is what matters to me not what my ethnic group is doing, what are you doing to better yourself.. That's what you should be asking yourself..

Mr Achilefu's and other successful Nigerians doing big things should serve as role models and inspiration, not for ethnic wars and unnecessary chest beating..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Amhatu(m): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nice Achievement! cool
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by tonychristopher: 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ontarget:

Nonsense. I am Igbo but I hate it when igbos brag. If you are feeling like igbos are superior to other tribes I hope you wouldn't complain when the white man says he is superior to black people. Your belief that igbos are superior to every other tribes is pure NONSENSE. Other tribes can achieve the same thing cos we are all humans.

pls dont claim ibo
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by peadel20(m): 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
new2020:

Don't mind them; they think they are on the same level with the Igbos. They hide under one Nigeria to compete with the Igbos. If they are man enough, they should agree to separation...then they will know the true greatness of the Igbos. It's no longer a question of IF but WHEN.

Guys, but why all these hurtful feelings in you about tribes of Nigeria. Who is that hater at our side that speaks down on your tribe? You mean you don't have the same from your people casting hate at the other tribes, too? Who is that person who doesn't believe in your BRILLIANCE? If I'm lying, what about the products from Aba for instance? Don't we all patronize and appreciate them? Can you live alone as IGBOS? If yes, why are you splitted across western and northern states, engulfed in divers businesses? Lagos, Kano, Kaduna and so on as case studies.
But the problem is.... because you are creative, you want a divorce.
Now, you are as bad in character as others as well, but the reason why you think they step on you guyz politically is that the government knows by the time you hold the sword by its haft, the next thing is segregation. That's all you crave for. Nigeria was once OK without prejudice and segregation. So, let us keep hope alive for better days again.
Thanks!
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Graviton2(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Igbo Kwenu!! cheesy
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Vyntra(m): 12:54am On Jun 18, 2015
fr3do:

unity is power, why hasn't USA merged with mexico and canada to form a bigger country?
It is wise to be in the same gathering with people who share same interests and views (to some extent) with you.
The tribes of Nigeria are undoing theirselves in this colonial contraption (ethnic cleansing in the north, oba of lagos' lagoon threat, counter protest for xenophobic doctor Ariyo, hate on social media e.t.c).
in precolonial times the ethnic nations though traded together, chose to live seperately.

There is pride and nobility in a nationalist struggle.
Scotland as developped as it is, time to time hold referendums to determine if they should leave britian.

It was a man that formed Nigeria, an ignorant slave trader for that matter, all pleas for Igbos to remain in one Nigeria should be made after a referendum has been called.

united States of America is a nation with diverse cultures that is why the word "united" is included,their president is black nt American,UAE is another example of power in unity,although though they are seperate their bond is strong,if biafra had existed they would have severed any kind of connection to Nigeria Wich would have led to constant war btw dem powerful nations would have use this as an avenue to siphon resources,South Africa is divided into 3 part,tswana,xhosa,zulu if they were separated would they have been able to stand up against their colonial masters,what is needed is someone to stand up and do something,forceful separation isn't d solution,a paper separated from its attachment with force will end up useless,the pre-colonial method didn't work,development was needed dat is y it is no more in use today.
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 18, 2015
Ontarget:

Nonsense. I am Igbo but I hate it when igbos brag. If you are feeling like igbos are superior to other tribes I hope you wouldn't complain when the white man says he is superior to black people. Your belief that igbos are superior to every other tribes is pure NONSENSE. Other tribes can achieve the same thing cos we are all humans.

First off, I'm not Igbo.

I believe whites intellectually; collectively as a people are superior to all other races...facts show this. Now three ethnic groups have been attributed with this superiority in intellect; Germans, Jews and the Igbos. Jews are superior to all races..facts show this as they rule this world. Same as Germans and likewise the Igbos are superior in Nigeria and Africa; again facts show this not by me. Many Whites are very aware of Igbo superiority. A white was the first person to voice this to me and told me to go and do my own research...I was shocked. Ojukwu was certainly aware of this. Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra is very much aware of this...I don't believe nor support his occasional diatribe and violent speeches but he is a very, incredibly learned man. Typically very read and learned Igbos are aware of this facts. Dr. Sowell, a renowned US economist and philosopher details this in his book and wrote strongly about the Igbos, Jews and Germans. Certainly the US government is aware of this as seen below...

"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---" (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969)

Remember I'm not saying individually as a yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Edo or hausa man can be intelligent than his Igbo counterpart but collectively as a people...they are superior and blessed people. Again this is not from me...many scholars have written about this. These books are hidden from the Igbos themselves. Even in biblical times, God did not hide his love for certain people...we all know the Israelites were the darling of our creator. The same is not different from Igbos, Jews and Germans.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by fr3do(m): 5:57am On Jun 18, 2015
Vyntra:

united States of America is a nation with diverse cultures that is why the word "united" is included,their president is black nt American,UAE is another example of power in unity,although though they are seperate their bond is strong,if biafra had existed they would have severed any kind of connection to Nigeria Wich would have led to constant war btw dem powerful nations would have use this as an avenue to siphon resources,South Africa is divided into 3 part,tswana,xhosa,zulu if they were separated would they have been able to stand up against their colonial masters,what is needed is someone to stand up and do something,forceful separation isn't d solution,a paper separated from its attachment with force will end up useless,the pre-colonial method didn't work,development was needed dat is y it is no more in use today.

Obama is black, bush and other presidents were european and not American! The native americans are the real americans.
Almost every body in america has a great grand or great great grand father that immigrated into the country, they have lost contact with their tribe and thus adopted a common american culture.
What war are you talking about? Biafra would not be the first country seceding from another.

Your other arguments have no standing, I don't have to counter them.
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by tonychristopher: 7:37am On Jun 18, 2015
new2020:

First off, I'm not Igbo.

I believe whites intellectually; collectively as a people are superior to all other races...facts show this. Now three ethnic groups have been attributed with this superiority in intellect; Germans, Jews and the Igbos. Jews are superior to all races..facts show this as they rule this world. Same as Germans and likewise the Igbos are superior in Nigeria and Africa; again facts show this not by me. Many Whites are very aware of Igbo superiority. A white was the first person to voice this to me and told me to go and do my own research...I was shocked. Ojukwu was certainly aware of this. Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra is very much aware of this...I don't believe nor support his occasional diatribe and violent speeches but he is a very, incredibly learned man. Typically very read and learned Igbos are aware of this facts. Dr. Sowell, a renowned US economist and philosopher details this in his book and wrote strongly about the Igbos, Jews and Germans. Certainly the US government is aware of this as seen below...

"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---" (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969)

Remember I'm not saying individually as a yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Edo or hausa man can be intelligent than his Igbo counterpart but collectively as a people...they are superior and blessed people. Again this is not from me...many scholars have written about this. These books are hidden from the Igbos themselves. Even in biblical times, God did not hide his love for certain people...we all know the Israelites were the darling of our creator. The same is not different from Igbos, Jews and Germans.

this is awesome...any other facts on this principle
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Vyntra(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
fr3do:

Obama is black, bush and other presidents were european and not American! The native americans are the real americans.
Almost every body in america has a great grand or great great grand father that immigrated into the country, they have lost contact with their tribe and thus adopted a common american culture.
What war are you talking about? Biafra would not be the first country seceding from another.

Your other arguments have no standing, I don't have to counter them.

other country seceded from another successfully is because they were nt source of benefit to d oder country, if biafra didn't have oil they would have seceded successfully long time ago even the Nigeria government would hastily approve it,look at gej administration,he focused on the igbo pple,during his administration,all the tangible post were held by igbo y didn't they talk abt seceding den,d north and west were neglected during gej admin dats was y he lost those zones,nw another tribe is ruling,they are nw complaining,did they want their tribe to keep ruling.this. is nt d time 4 secession,dis is wat d u.s want,they brainwashed Libya,they predicted Nigeria would break up,they would not succeed,I don't have anything to say again all I no is dat Nigeria won't BREAK UP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Home Remedies For Sore Throat / Health Benefits Of Ginger And Garlic / A Cure For Malaria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.