Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,358 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

[PHOTOS] African China Wants You To See His Massive TV Set - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTOS] African China Wants You To See His Massive TV Set (59413 Views)

African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed / Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) / African China Turns Hairdresser, Runs Chyna Town Unisex Beauty Salon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [PHOTOS] African China Wants You To See His Massive TV Set by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
is his eyes that big?
Re: [PHOTOS] African China Wants You To See His Massive TV Set by viczing(m): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Prettydiamond:
tnx dear 4 watching out 4me. I dnt hv time 4 foolish remarks.

I got ya back here grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] African China Wants You To See His Massive TV Set by atilla(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
viczing:

I only insult those that insult me, you insulted my good friend beyond measure a female for that matter my one and only prettydiamond come on dude you over stepped be a gentleman to ladies, what's your action when someone call your sis ashawo dude you got nothing to justify with how I reply apc e warriors go apologise to that lady

Bro I didn't insult u but u insulted my mother and the other females in my house. I don't speak Igbo so didn't understand the rest but I'm sure they were abuses. You certainly are a frustrated lowlife to be spreading insults on all your posts.
enjoy your life bro. Peace
Re: [PHOTOS] African China Wants You To See His Massive TV Set by viczing(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
atilla:

Bro I didn't insult u but u insulted my mother and the other females in my house. I don't speak Igbo so didn't understand the rest but I'm sure they were abuses. You certainly are a frustrated lowlife to be spreading insults on all your posts.
enjoy your life bro. Peace

No one comes between me and my friend prettydiamond, the insult you gave made me return it to you, she's a lady so she won't have strength for e insult so I stand for her don't bully ladies online. They are precious creatures
Re: [PHOTOS] African China Wants You To See His Massive TV Set by ismo234(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
INTERESTING[color=#990000][/color]
Re: [PHOTOS] African China Wants You To See His Massive TV Set by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Caseless:
The DVD player is not in proportion with the tv . He should get a giant DVD player too.

Na even chinko DVD
Re: [PHOTOS] African China Wants You To See His Massive TV Set by adellam16(f): 7:09am On Jun 18, 2015
Yustash001:
Celebrities always flaunting everything they get....some won't mind flaunting their pants and boxers self...
Example, Flavor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan / Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.