Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) (48191 Views)

Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja / SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by habgito: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nigerian Musician African China posted this on IG
Nigeria see the kind of police men this Government put on our police station's to serve dis nation.... After shooting @soundsultan music video in Aj I was about leaving after given money to Area boy's. Dis stupid police man jump in front of my car and threatened to shoot me. Naija make una see oh. Him beg me to Delete d video but I told him I will post it. @wazobiatvng @opetodolapo @aleeygiwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGIKu70cZNE

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQNsBHzAW6V/?taken-by=realafricanchina

See more clips: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/nigerian-police-threatens-to-shoot.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by emeijeh(m): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
This country sef don taya me!

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by HungerBAD: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
This was dumb.

Africa China,if you reading this. Never challenge or argue with anybody pointing a gun at you,even if you are right or wrong.

Especially in Nigeria.

You will be killed for nothing,and the Heavens will not fall down.

209 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by MrMoRitz: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by habgito: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
bghcx
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Smellymouth: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
African China, you get mind oo..

Ever heard of Accidental Discharge?

You dey form Shina Rambo for naija Mopol abi?

WehdoneSir..

Go to your church, kneel down and thank the Lord like this ==»

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
naija police and stupidity

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by angelTI(f): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
That policeman own don be embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

If dem Omojuwa and Linda carry im matter for head, im job don go be that

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by kings09(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chai
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by holluwai(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
All make e for fit sort am, abi? Na wha o

Meanwhile help me look this pic, na coat of arms be that?

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by favourmic(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
Posting the video hv noting to do with Nigeria police cos it's might be the DPO or even SP wating for return money.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by josephine123: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
ok
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by virginboy1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Since Change Govt came in power, no good good news. Chai, Frustrated Policeman

On d contrary, This is very Urgent!
If you bank with the following under listed banks please read carefully....
Customers who are banking with:
First Bank,
Gt bank,
Union bank,
Fcmb,
Access bank,
Sterling,
Standard chartered,
Ecobank,
Fidelity,
UBA
Zenith bank
Skye bank, and other banks including Microfinance banks...
Listen and listen carefully,

You can use ur ATM CARD to withdraw money thank you for paying attention... Come and beat me.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by livinus009(m): 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nigerian Police with their stupidity sha. angry

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by 1Rebel: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Right now, Nigeria is worse than a zoo. It's a game reserve located inside an evil forest! grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by TeamSimple(m): 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Which one be this government? Na 2015 the policeman enter duty? Mumu OP

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by themonk(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
That is not a real nigerian police man, this one head correct small, if na real nigerian police man, the name of this post go be "farewell to a great nigerian music icon"

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by dessz(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
u go fear when person close to death dey do eyan mayweather . naija police no dey fear oh . African China e go be like film when u die like fowl.
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by oxygen247(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
IPOB blood is running in him..

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
By the time you will finish reading this my post, you will realise I wrote nothing.
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Johnbosco77(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
a beg who knows the whereabout of #PMB.......
Hope hez still ....,....
pls PMB continue to RIP........
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by ElectronicsGuy(m): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
HungerBAD:
This was dumb.

Africa China,if you reading this. Never challenge or argue with anybody pointing a gun at you,even if you are right or wrong.

Especially in Nigeria.

You will be killed for nothing,and the Heavens will not fall down.

The mopol should have done it naaa . Let's see if the entire police units in dat area won't be razed..

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Arlex(m): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
Sometimes I wonder what those police guys smoke, just thank God the idiot didn't pull d trigger, it Wud have been another story.
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by ayamAgenius: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
dum'ass policeman!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by blackaxe78: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Publicity stunt for the upcoming video!

Na today! Men don wise na!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Jentamantar: 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
African China, even a strong and sober man like me will tell you 'to be forearmed is to be forewa...to bewarned fore is to be...to warned and fore armed is to...

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by blackaxe78: 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Johnbosco77:
a beg who knows the whereabout of #PMB.......

Hope hez still ....,....

pls PMB continue to RIP........

You will be disappointed when he returns!
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Fake news
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Is that British accent? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Lowoa: 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
lalastical
holluwai:
All make e for fit sort am, abi? Na wha o

Meanwhile help me look this pic, na coat of arms be that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / Juliet Ibrahim At Cool Fm This Morning - (photo) / Joseph Benjamin Celebrates His 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.