Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) (55255 Views)

Saminu Turaki Released From Prison (Photos) / Ibrahim Turaki Flaunts His Pet Cheetahs / Photo: A President On A Bicycle To Work And Another In A Convoy For A Haircut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by KingTom(m): 12:02am On Jun 17, 2015
francizy:

I served in Benue state and that man's governance was nothing to write home about.

Too bad, but the guy get juju oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Xyg12: 12:12am On Jun 17, 2015
He could be praying to the gods he built round about for

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by francizy(m): 12:26am On Jun 17, 2015
KingTom:

Too bad, but the guy get juju oo grin grin grin

Na for who e fit catch na..
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Spells(m): 12:30am On Jun 17, 2015
Well............ let me keep munching away like am pacman since its not illegal to pray...and who be the yeye paparazi wey dey follow the convoy up n down

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by sirlop(m): 12:33am On Jun 17, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
Stop spreading lies, Rochas is not owing imo workers.
u shld shut up......He is owing us

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Mekky2010: 12:39am On Jun 17, 2015
And he is always prepared with microphone and cameras ready for the prayers ?...he actually thinks that governance is a branch of Nollywood. Show man, he should better use that time and work on his stomach.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 12:42am On Jun 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
So he stops everything and starts praying. grin

It's not bad but this outward display won't make God answer prayers any faster. A minute of bowed head in the car would be as effective.

Remember the prayer of the sinner and the Pharisee.
Wake up my sister .

They are simply telling you that he's a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 12:46am On Jun 17, 2015
I'm just here to laugh,share and like comments after my first comment. grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 17, 2015
sirlop:
u shld shut up......He is owing us
Where do you work?
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Octaves(m): 1:45am On Jun 17, 2015
this is one if the reasons I never really liked Rochas. insincere publicity stunts and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by slap1(m): 2:08am On Jun 17, 2015
People in Owerri are already regretting voting him for second tenure.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by holajeedayy: 2:30am On Jun 17, 2015
new posh shoes of different colour for grap in wholesale and retail distance is neva the issue.......all calls whatsapp chat are wlcome thru 07030842589 ......

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Jidibia(m): 3:38am On Jun 17, 2015
Hmmmmm Imo people. Why did they renew his mandate even when he was owing workers salaries? I blame d imo electorates. Next time, borrow a leaf from benue people.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by ugoezeik(m): 3:50am On Jun 17, 2015
but wetin be dis rope wey he always dey hang for neck. anybody wit answer should pls tell me

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by mbulela: 4:21am On Jun 17, 2015
These barbarians are shameless.
This is the problem with guys who learnt 419 in Abidjan. It affects every aspect of their lives for decades.
This man called Okorocha will make a good comedian.
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by mbulela: 4:21am On Jun 17, 2015
ugoezeik:
but wetin be dis rope wey he always dey hang for neck. anybody wit answer should pls tell me
Babalawo tins.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Bifwoli: 4:41am On Jun 17, 2015
ujoatu:
No movement

These tin god govenors are so wasteful with big man syndrome of convoys.The mayors of London and New York(and the governor of NY state) don't have such convoys yet these are very rich places.

I bet you this big egotistical governor wouldn't ride a bike to work like Boris Johnson always does.His ego is too big.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by KingTom(m): 4:48am On Jun 17, 2015
francizy:

Na for who e fit catch na..
Abi

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by onunwa21(m): 4:56am On Jun 17, 2015
De format governor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by creepsyme(f): 5:51am On Jun 17, 2015
Which of the gods is he praying to?
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by creepsyme(f): 5:52am On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by ModiKen(m): 6:04am On Jun 17, 2015
Rochas, the Gospel of St. Matthew 6:5 says: "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."

This show of "prayerfullness" is to get get attention and love from the people of Imo state and you have received your reward already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 17, 2015
Karl Marx was right afterall!

Little wonders we're seriously lagging behind as a people!
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by onyeamuma73: 6:36am On Jun 17, 2015
BiafranPrince:
He is doing all these notice me, so that people will say "oooh, I tot they said he is alakuba(moslem), it may not be true, see nau, he is casting and binding".

But to those of us that know him, we will always tell them, that this man is such a con man that if he sees no one to deceive he will deceive himself.

Mallam, today u are no longer only an abok1, u have graduated to full-blown Pharisee and Sadducee man.

So sad that the children of the most high u went to be their governor, u scammed them into shouting "Okorocha we know" while gradually converting them to islam.

You are fronting as a prayer warrior, but you are the one that called morning prayer for Islam on NTA Owerri sometime ago.

Go and deceive gullible ones, we wise pass u, no wonder 95% of ur people have seen who you are and have rejected u. Next thing is to eject u from Douglas house and package u back to north so u can continue to bow down before their emir with them.
I SEE THAT THE VICTORY OF DEAR GOD GIVEN GOV.IS PAINING SOME EVIL PEOPLE LIKE THIS PERSON TAKE HEART RIDE ON OUR AMIABLE GOVERNOR OKOROCHA
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 17, 2015
Owelle Ndi Igbo
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 17, 2015
creepsyme:
Nnebisi
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 17, 2015
dearpreye:
Karl Marx was right afterall!

Little wonders we're seriously lagging behind as a people!

Religion is the opium of the people and sigh of the oppressed...
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Religion is the opium of the people and sigh of the oppressed...

It's depressing. I so hate this religion scam!
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
So he stops everything and starts praying. grin

It's not bad but this outward display won't make God answer prayers any faster. A minute of bowed head in the car would be as effective.

Remember the prayer of the sinner and the Pharisee.
He is not praying for God to answer his prayers, he is praying so people will see him praying and get emotional and say he is the best governor... He knows How to fool his people dear...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 17, 2015
otil1:
I'm not impressed undecided
Seconded
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 17, 2015
dearpreye:

It's depressing. I so hate this religion scam!
People keep subscribing to it each passing moment...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu / Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.